Vans and Chucks might be effay, but they blow ass for actually walking in...

Vans and Chucks might be effay, but they blow ass for actually walking in. What are Veeky Forums's recommendations for some casual sneakers with some structure and support?

ozweegos. Feels like im stepping on the backs of infants

I have always been interested in ozweegos. Do I have to wait for a "drop" or can you just go into a store and buy them?

I bought mine online because I couldn't find any local stores that had them.
Try going on ssense, dsm, or tres bien

w2c tee?

get the pro vans or switch the insoles out for superfeet

this

kyle walker vans are based, can literally not wear anything else now

i have vans with a scholls insole but they still uncomfy af to walk around a lot with them

I have flat feet and my adidas superstars feel super comfy, I wish they weren't basic bitch tier now. My New Balances are nice too, idk how you feel about NBs.

ya i heard newbs are comfy but most are ugly

classic leather reeboks my man

Imo Ozweegos have weird af sizing, I'm 41 in CPs and Raf Velcros, 42 in everything else, yet had to size go two sizes up to 43,5 in Ozweegos.

meme kicks

>ozweegos

anthony van engelen pros are the best bar none. walk in a pair and youll be a believer too.

UBs, uncaged

ugly as fuck though

I don't feel like making a new thread for this question but i need to find comfy effay shoes for flat feet.
I have superstars, NMDs, two pairs of puma blaze of glory and a basic puma suede but everytime i walk (in any shoe) my feet hurt.
What shoes would u rec?

>not wearing full Gyakosu from based Jun

REEBOK CLUB C 85s. Bought a pair the other day just to wear on shop runs and whatever but they are the comfiest shoes i've ever owned in my life

btw i forgot, i need comfy effay shoes that are unexpensive

>plastic chinese hypebeast shoes

Vans are never Veeky Forums.

>based

Go back to /r/the_donalds u fucking cucks.

thats because the sole is so thin, find a nice THICC insole that arent the shitty dr scholls ones

These are pretty comfy

but some people don't like the silhouette

My dear, you mistake fashion for comfortability. Please refrain from mistaking them again.

Nigga based was a meme-word years before Trump won stupid newfag.

Nike Trainerendors are pretty nice

The newer Chuck 2's are not bad either - they swapped out the sole so it's more of a gel and has some arch support instead of just being a thin flat layer of canvas on hard rubber

>that fucking styrofoam midsole

Adidas needs to stop putting this ugly texture on every fucking shoe.

It's clear you don't even know what you're talking about if you think it's just a "texture"

I know why it has that texture they just need to cover it up like they have before.

w2c pants like in OP's pic

cop dickies 872 and roll 'em up
simple as that

thanks user

New Balence are usually super comfy to walk in. I use my super old pair for paintball and they're still comfy as ever all these years later. Pic related