What are these jackets called and where can I buy one?

What are these jackets called and where can I buy one?

denimpainted.png jacket

buy a vintage denim jacket and paint on it.

im not artsy enough

you have to have an artsy personality to wear something like this or it just does not work.

You're supposed to make it yourself, not copout because you dont have the creativity or "artistic ability" to do it. If you're not going to make it yourself then you might as well not wear it because wearing one you purchased will make you look like a forever 21 mall faggot with no artistic drive. Please release your creative energy through your style. Do not feed the oversaturated market your money just to be like everyone else.

i cant even draw like basquiat it would look like an autistic 5 year old drew randomly.

That's really unfortunate dude lmao. You can probably find one on etsy but thats still certified Fake and Gay Shit

I looked on etsy. Literally nothing. I can only find cringy ones.

Have you ever done a diy clothes project? Get a plain denim jacket and take some old t-shirts with weird shitty graphic designs and sew them on like patches. Then write some random seemingly prodding words (ex:unfortunate, qualia, perspective, articulate) and perhaps some weird buttons or the names of some obscure artists. Its simple user. Wish i could make one for you actually lol. It's easy and fun and makes you look mysterious and brooding.

>where can I buy one

You are human garbage.

Make one for me I'll pay you

Nah you cant buy a good denim jacket for someone else. You would have to try it on before someone edited it. What music do you listen to? What media do you invest time in? Perhaps you're not being influenced properly to let yourself go.

This is a replica of a jacket worn by a homeless youth in Los Angeles during the 1990s. A photographer went and took pics of the indingent population and befriended a drug addicted kid who owned that jacket. When the kid died the jacket went in to the possession of the photographer. A brand later made a copy (seen in pic) and Kanye west wore the replica in 2016. This later inspired Kanye to make merch that was based off a similar design and that's why f21 is now releasing look a like trash. Kids name was like tweaky Dave or something.

I'm just going for the generic kanye/asap rocky painted denim jacket look. I'm not necessarily wearing like a raf simons piece that has some philosophical undertone

kinda disrespecting to the kid also ironic how he had no money and they make cash out of him now

Yeah there was a bit of controversy but like always people continued to praise Kanye and worship him baka.

This isnt a kanye or asap thing though. It has to do with homeless youth and punk culture. Kanye is a punk ass, but he's no punk. I can't offer any advice in terms of a kanye look. I dont know much about that.

you shouldn't wear this then. clothes are linked to a culture and wearing these clothes without the culture will make you look lie a twat.
plus if it's really that hard for you to write stuff in sharpie on a jacket then you're not made for those clothes

i hate you

Kanye ripped his off a homeless kid. Asap is typically wearing Gucci or himumimdead which are ripping off og punk youth. Why would you link a style with celebs?

i could pull it off and i dont really care about any culture
i like the style man. i dont care about the origins

>Isn't artsy
>Wants to wear something artsy

You are cancer

Don't wear it man

>i could pull it off
You know that aint true

this

Don't EVER post on Veeky Forums again OP.

he wore the nazi tweeks rule jacket once and so many people got asshurt

ye the modern malcom dont ask me how