Started balding at the ripe age 27 so my barber suggested to keep my hair short and grow out a beard...

Started balding at the ripe age 27 so my barber suggested to keep my hair short and grow out a beard. i am 1 month in and my beard is patch as shit. Is this worth keeping? Feels bad man. Pic related what i got on my mug now

Your main problem is that you're fat

same here

i'm working on it lost like 9 pounds since december. Started calorie deficit routine right after christmas and it seems to be working. Been running 2 miles 3 days a week as well. My friend suggested minoxidil with amazing results. Here are some pics of my hair

Shave everything. Bald is a choice, balding isn't.

Please get into a gym. Bald fit guy isn't as bad as bald fat guy. If the beard thing works, then you can be the bald ripped guy with the nice beard, which is extremely better then being a bald fat guy.

You might genuinely be low T. 27 is kind of old for MPB to kick in and your facial hair isn't great for your age.
Also, fat turns your T into E.

>fat
>balding
>beta glasses

You dont happen to be a nu-male?

Not a very insightful pic. The baldness isn't "premature" and our parents would have been hit with it at about the same time.
Maybe what they're subconsciously noticing is the balding millennial doesn't have kids yet?

The beard is a legit think that is "nu" because it's to cover up the shitty chinless faces many of us have because sedentary lifestyles, soft food, xenoestrogen.

Is this supposed to be where's waldo, but instead of waldo I'm looking for sam hyde

might consider it, my head pale as fuck compared to my face though

i will
I spoke to primary care physician and he mentioned that it can start anytime between 20-30. What are other symptoms of low T? Cause my libido is high as fuck.

>lost like 9 pounds since december
Jesus mate. Are you eating a fucking 10 calorie deficit? That's just embarrassing.

Your beard growth looks pretty bad, I wouldn't bother growing it out. Maybe go for a moustache if you're that set on doing something with your facial hair.

take minoxidil 5% for the beard growth. worked wonders for me and many others on youtube

Fuck you mate fight me, nah but serious coming off a broken leg so i was immobile for months. I dont want to go bald... What are good styles for balding men?
Pic related taken couple months ago

buzz it

just rock the kennedy look

That's shitty man, but it's not an excuse.

Your hairline doesn't look like it's clean enough to go for widow's peak slicked stuff (think Jude Law or Will Arnett), you might actually be better off shaving/buzzing it. We had some tripfag that was bald and skinny, went full lunarcore and actually looked decent, or maybe I'm just remembering him having decent advice and skewing it. Or get fit and rock basics/mfa core stuff and look like a boss. Nothing will look good with a patchy beard, scraggly hairline, and being a chubster.

I guess you could also go full visvim/buddhistmonkcore

This might sound mean but since you're fat your facial hairs are spread out and thus more thin.

I had a similar problem at age 23. Was over weight(260 lbs @ 6 foot 8 inches) and my face looked like yours with a beard.

Lost 40 pounds of fat, started replacing with muscle and got a nice jaw, and now my beard is very full at age 27.

Minoxidil for the beard
after 1 year I went from nothing to a really nice beard

Wich brand? Do I just get like "Minoxidil 5% Kirkland" and rub it on my face instead of my head? (Not op, I just want to get a better beard)

i use liquid cause its cheaper, the foam is a good option cause its easier to apply and doesn't leave your face oily as fuck. I only apply one a day and been getting good results. Watch for any side effects i've been having some chest pain and it also made me breakout a little but it should go away from what i read

generic brand, kirkland is good and affordable to boot. Put it on your face man duh

frankjavcee?

>lobosjr
he doesnt belong there, looby is a pure soul

Honestly this is more than I had when I started and I have a pretty big beard now. It's gonna take some fighting but it will come in.

>Gets mad whenever you say something non-liberal.
>Gets a large donation and says "oh hey thanks... anyways"
>Plays a mediocre video game (which is my favorite) series for a living and makes sick bank for nothing.
>Having a more hilarious and awesome brother
lmao