How does one dress like a modern day fascist, also post general Veeky Forumsscism inspos

How does one dress like a modern day fascist, also post general Veeky Forumsscism inspos

Other urls found in this thread:

schizoid.info/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8buYxaMwBPs
fashyfashionsforfabreactionaries.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

every political stance has gross members, so not an argument

I love it when leftists fail to contain their intense hatred for working-class, down-trodden, stupid etc. white people.
It's hilarious because if the people are all of those same things and non-white they will hold them to be our moral superiors.
You're just anti-white.

couldn't have said it better myself user

God dammit I hate Americans so much. Your political system is completely retarded.

>How does one dress like a modern day fascist

To be ideal you should be fit, have no self-care deficits and dress respectably for the occasion.
There's no uniform.

what the fuck is this heretical shit?

Black Blok-core

It's a clever tactic to stop skin-walkers wanting to take your skin, when you're innawoods.

schizoid.info/

ok, s-so how do I dress like ancap pls help (no bully pls)

NSBM style can look cool, but usually ends up looking very embarrassing.

I think Veeky Forumsscism would look like this. The stuff you find at the sticky but more sofisticated.

With a lot of fascist uniforms it seems like there's a lot of dark gray shirts and layers, plus any sort of red square. Red squares are key.

You might not believe in skin-walkers but they believe in you.

Leftists don't really care about the poor. They just hate the rich.

>just

That's not true because they count among their favoured PoC races whose median incomes are well above white people, in Anglosphere countries.
They hate whites.

Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren

Wear a MAGA hat

Here's some Mussolini inspo for you fascists

More fascist inspo

Mussolini deserved it and I'm still a fascist
t.Greek

Classic fascist inspo here, Nazi General Aston Dostler reaping the fruits of fascism

fascist
Srry CTR you lost the race ((war))

Itt people spurging out over Veeky Forumsscism

like this

Me IRL

>"Greek"
>looking more like a Muslim than a European

Weird way to start a cringe general

>Nazi
>fascist

Uh...

Oh hey, it's that prettyboi h&m fascist 'roofcore' faggot from the waywt. Perfect demonstration of how wearing skinny jeans in an attempt to emulate the aesthetic of fascism will always nullify your efforts.

desu he kind of reminded me of myself when I was young and edgy, I kinda liked that kid.

those are straight-cut chinos you autistic faggot

Well they don't look very "straight" to me.
By which I mean that the cut is far too modern ( = narrow)

Not every fascist fit needs to have old-timey kraut trousers. The aesthetic has always been about being clean-cut and practical.

>ill fitting jeans
>ralph polo
>new balance shoes
>weak chin
>maga hat
>pepe the frog badge
>autistic posture and mannerisms

there you go pal

That's really not a defense of wearing slim-fit chinos at all as a slim fit is not at all practical. The aesthetic has also always been about militarism. Slim-fit trousers are simply out of place here. The pic in question looks like a bad joke because of the kid's foolish choice of trousers.

Do you really think this is what fascists look like? America has very few real fascist so I can't blame you. This is what real fascists look like.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs

And

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8buYxaMwBPs

The people you are thinking of are just LARPers
>you fucking commie

Nice generalizations faggot

>sofisticated
this just in, every fascist on Veeky Forums is 14 years old and need to return to pol

>implying those nerds arent even more autistic

Not him but those aren't nerds, those are martial artists and they really are superior to all American alt-right I've witnessed on this board or on hewillnotdivide.us
Even our nerds are far superior to yours though, just look at neofolk.

No way you think these are nerds

These are probably the last people you would want to fight
They're literally the opposite of nerds
If these guys came up against antifa
Antifa would be dead within a few minutes

>american /pol/ sperg masturbates furiously to half naked 80 IQ ultras on unemployment benefits

why would you dress like a modern day facist?

wypierdalaj polaku

Mostly just to piss off whiny SJW idiots. They call us fascist already. Why not just dress the part to upset them even more? It's a fashion statement for the modern times.

I think about all of the fags walking around with tats all over their bodies, gauges/piercings, wearing shitty streetwear clothes or pristine hipster bastardizations of workwear or Americana and I think that the fascist aesthetic really contrasts with that. Think about its relative formality, military association, clean lines, sense of order, discipline, and tradition. This is the kind of thing we're going for I guess. No, I don't want to wear swastika armbands or start goose-stepping around town. I want to wear something that is truly counter-conformist to the predominant culture found among my generation.

> I want to wear something that is truly counter-conformist to the predominant culture found among my generation.

may i then suggest a classy fedora with a nice leather trench coat, gentlesir ?

It's right for you to call me edgy, for while you were out having pre-marital sex, I was studying the blade.

Also, that's obviously a pic of Layne Staley.

O KURWA

I am not American

>TFW you realize you could sell classical marxism as center right

You realize that in being unable to grasp trends you are the black and white thinker even while you accuse people of being black and white thinkers?

OF COURSE leftists do not care about working-class people. You lefties have been pushing hard for multiculturalism for decades. You understand what that does to the value of the labor of the working-class population, right?
It drives down their wages and can even put them out of work.

If you look in the nursing homes you will find old lefties that still remember when being a lefty meant being against mass immigration from developing nations because they rightly knew it was not in the interest of working-class people.

But you lot went so far that you actively hate white working-class people today. You wouldn't couch it in these terms but it's almost kind of like you think any white person without a Liberal Arts degree and white collar job is a race traitor.

The Soviets at least had more sense than to take the most barbarous people in the world and bring them to Russia by the plane load.

fashyfashionsforfabreactionaries.tumblr.com/

Older military-style clothing mixed with the occasional more modern pieces, in neutral tones like white, gray, and, black with color limited to rich reds and blues.

Wear advertisements for your child sex ring and heroin sales.

>that face when no one has posted Oswald Mosley yet

how do you get that degenerate while being a fascist at the same time

>how do you get that degenerate while being a fascist at the same time
By only understanding an ideology in the manner of a cargo cult.

just a little dump

fascistic prison uniforms were effay as fuck

and the cut-off part

antifa pls go

Tell Antifa they should wash their body and hair more then once a year lel

what if i just hate poor people in general, equally :^)

Rope required, faggot.