What does the females of Veeky Forums think of Ivanka Trump's clothing line?

What does the females of Veeky Forums think of Ivanka Trump's clothing line?

do*

*Ivan Trump

*gasps*
"user, how could you?!"

i want to breastfeed on those jew-owned jugs

it's pretty mediocre stuff. i can see why it wasn't selling that well at nordstroms

boring made in China trash

wow is that really it? lmao

How to be a white upper middle class mom - by Ivanka trump

Looks more like casual wear for upper class people I don't see many middle class dress like this
T. Yuropoor though

she has nice boobs

Who cares, Chinese women love ivanka and will buy everything with her name on it.

>Veeky Forums
>females

nothing remarkable about it. just generic department store clothing. not bad but nothing interesting either.

Do you really believe there aren't any females here? I would think this being a board about vanity and clothing it would attract more women than other boards.

i fuck with the vision

This. Some of the shoes and bags had a more "contemporary" design, but in general, really boring. It might not have lasted much longer since people are finally comfortable with shopping for things over the Internet. A lot of mid-tier American retail stores are doing badly because of how much is available within that price range.

>casual wear for upper class people
No single item (jewellery excluded) cost more than like $200 IIRC. It's literally Zara-priced, but fairly unaware of trends, just hoping that people will keep buying boring basics.

>She

That's a transexual male.

mummy

what's wrong with the chins (no pun intended) in that family? Is that a syndrome?

>they told me I can be anything
>so I became a plastic surgery

why is she so hot

>Americunt
>effay
sure thing Ameritard

is this photoshopped? I want to believe but deep down I don't trust that its real :(

it's pretty tacky and overpriced. It's made for women who have their own business. That being said, as someone who has seen her clothing line, there are better places to get business clothes as a woman.

>this thing is sitting by the side of the president of the most powerful country in the world and helping him to make decisions

Hopefully NK will nuke USA someday and we all can forget about all this shit

SHE'S NOT EVEN WEARING THIS TACKY SHIT BECAUSE SHE LIKES TO SHOW HER PLASTIC BOOBS

I wonder if Donald facefuck her in the oval office until she cries sometimes

>females of Veeky Forums
kek

>females of Veeky Forums
haha

>females of Veeky Forums
haha

i like her clothing, i've only seen it sold at marshalls. also i feel it might be a lil too pricey.

I like to think she sits on Dahnalds face and suffocates him until he agrees to do what she wants. Like she's the dominant sexually abusive one and he's just a senile old dude she's taken advantage of.

t. salty mexican

nice samefagging

Post mommy fit

Basic shit for middle aged moms

She is taller than most manlets here. Too bad her eyes are pig disgusting brown.