Is Ben 10 /futurefa/?

Is Ben 10 /futurefa/?
I'm noticing that knee pants (knickers in old school) that have been in anime and weeb 2d have been more visible in mainstream US media (Big Hero 6, Ben 10) Thinking a pair of cargo knickers in the right fabric might be cool.

As an aside, I also think I like the cushy heel/tongue slip on vibe of his shoes too.

If Ben 10 isn't Veeky Forums, what cartoon characters are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3fN3OPk3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck

did they reboot Ben 10?

They did, restarting it for a younger audience. This is 10 yo Gwen now.

Ideas on starting the next fashion craze, is knee pants it?

What are you gay or something?

Came here and was going to post exactly this. No fucking joke. What the fuck happened to this board. It has never been this bad.

Why do you watch ben 10?

If you made this thread saying "I like knee pants, should I buy it" then I would of given you my opinion.

Instead you make yourself look autistic by bring Ben fucking 10 into this so no nigga, you ain't getting a response. Re-evaluate you're life decisions then think about what clothes you'd like to wear

I have watched cartoons from a lot of different eras and am interested in the animation business. I'm quite a casual when it comes to core Veeky Forums , but the question is relevant I think.

Kind sir, if I felt I wanted you specifically to offer just your opinion on whether or not I should buy some, I might have framed the question in that manner. Having never ever seen a thread related to this topic, I felt it might be useful to offer some background to explain my thought process somewhat.
Its not about Ben 10, its about a larger pattern I think I have noticed, and would like input and speculation to help either validate or negate my thoughts, and explore whether something like this may or should exist in the near future.

If you actually think I care about, or NEED your individual fucking response, you might want to re-evaluate your self inflated sense of importance.

You're the reason why Veeky Forums is dying. Please delete this thread and go away.

You're also a faggot

Shit b8

Lol, dont put Decartes before the horse, amirite?

That's just animators being lazy. Same with Teen Titans Go.

we need mods

>Kind sir,

Top kek!

Is it that hard to see past the image in OP, and talk about the relevant material?

It is a male clothing option that hasnt seen much love, maybe time for some innovation?

OP talks like a sophisticated arsehole but wants to wear three-quarter lengths cos if ben 10. im so done with this board

Does anyone even make somethng like this, outside of golf and baseball?

>If you actually think I care about, or NEED your individual fucking response, you might want to re-evaluate your self inflated sense of importance.
new banner ad plz

What are some effay cartoons?

Cowboy bepop

bebop* my bad
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3fN3OPk3A

also Akira/ Ghost in the shell

neon genesis evangelion
berserk
samurai jack

Is the new movie with Scarlett Johansen worth seeing?

No clue. I didn't see it myself. I suggest watching the one from 1995

I did, loved it then.