What is your most used purchase? Not necessarily your favourite one, but your most used one

What is your most used purchase? Not necessarily your favourite one, but your most used one.

For me it's a black Undercover double layer tee that I got years ago. I'd say I probably wear it at least once every two weeks. I wish I could find a photo of it...

Usually stay away from massive online stores given the amount of shit they pedal and the time it takes to sift through it, but I've got a 40% off voucher. Anyone got any quality purchases they've made from pic related?

Black skinny jeans from H&M.

white/navy striped shirt from the gap. Probably have worn it 3-4 times a month since mid 2013.

EG workaday jacket, definitely got my money's worth out of it and it's still in perfect condition

Damn they make some nice stuff. Thinking about picking this up

interesting choice, what would you wear it with?

>boohoo

good luck man

My red truies

A pair of Levis Jeans

Got them a few years ago during the raw denim craze. I must have worn them 5 days a week for 2 years straight & washed them twice. Now they're the thing I wear when I need to put on clothes I don't mind staining or ripping

>once every two weeks
>most used
???

Black converse, almost every second day

Most my recent stuff is
I really only wear 4 tops at all which are 2 Rick knits and Damir Doma ls and rick sweatshirt
Also my rick combat boots, use them almost daily
And my rick tees and uniqlo airism tees.

It's a split between my beater common projects, rick trousers or my leather biker jacket
These look surprisingly nice
Pretty average my dudes.
Rick knits are comfy as fuck. Good taste my man. And the combats are unbelievably soft leather. I decided against them and got some alexander Wang kalebs cause I needed something that wouldn't be damaged by winter wear. Good taste

Rick's knits are really underrated really, they are really fucking great quality, the models are great and they are actually the kinda items that work in most wardrobes and aren't too wildly designed most of the time.
Yet even when discussing rick they are never even mentioned.

They're not that obtrusive "rick" look and I find a lot of people want the most noticeably rick things. That said they are underrated as Fuck and super super comfy

they do look comfy but personally I prefer a looser fit for knits.

uniqlo and everlane t-shirts
Our Legacy zip shirt jacket
SLP 15,5 cm jeans
April 77 joeys
Margiela gats

it may be pretty average, but for a shirt that i bought for $15 almost four years ago, I've gotten my value out of it. My most used outerwear would be a corduroy bomber jacket with buttons, baseball style. it's so comfortable, warm, but not too much so, and makes for a good makeshift bed. a bit more unique than the shirt but ive only had it for 2 years.

There is ton of variation in the fits of his stuff, there are more loose ones there as well. The sleeves being bit higher on the body than usual knits or shirts in general is kinda Rick signature thing which gives the sleeves bit slimmer look though.

Also I have to say I absolutely love ricks mock necks

This is probably my favorite Rick sweater ever, from Plinth

I've got two T-shirts from icebreaker. I can't wear anything else

Y-3 QR Runs, fucking comfy as hell and its just the right amount of flex so I dont get lumped in with Yeezy/NMD hypebeast faggots

If can save enough money up soon, i'll be copping this Boy London hoodie and wearing it every day

that boy london hoodie is the gayest thing I've ever seen in my entire life - nice shoes though

>gayest

gayerest

pic related Norse Projects sweatshirt, pretty much goes with anything and it's comfy as fug. Probably wear it at least 2 days a week

My dad gave me an old crew neck from his divinity school when I was in middle school, and I've been wearing it ever since. It's super oversized so it's comfy as hell. Just imagine pic related design in only white outline on a navy crew neck.

>boy London

You're more of a faggot than any hypebeast

a pair of mid top nike skate shoes. they're my beaters. surprisingly comfy

Grey Hummel shirt. Perfect fit around the body, perfect length for showing off my arms and perfectly complimenting my skin and hair colour

Whose got the best plain t shirts?
All my H&M ones have holes.

levi's 517
black and white t shirts

hahahahaha

i wear this pair of archive demeulemeester drawstring pants pretty much every other day. they're stupidly comfortable and they fit with the rick meme. they're starting to fall apart though.