How do you call this style ?

How do you call this style ?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/fredrikrisvik/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scandanavian meme minimalism, cuckcore, im so into fashion and live in a city. It's not outright terrible but just so impersonal and copied to death. My question is, how could this be slightly altered to look really good? I like the coat and the outfit is pretty simple, so should one just alter the shirt color and not wear white sneakers?

Dated.

Yeah, I'd say the best way to change it up and make it more interesting is to add some more lively colours.

make it you, make it personal, add something interesting there
throw a tricky dicky ls double sleeve there for interesting detail, layer few tops maybe, instead of wool coat, use some kinda technical fabric or rigid material to give you sharper silhouette, get sneakers that say something
it's very easy to mix it up when you are working with essentially blank canvas, everything is very minimally designed and simple, you can go wild just switching up pants if you do it right

you buy actual interesting clothes, not bland watered down basics that pass off simplicity as mininalism

Ah its not always feasible to wear so many layers but i feel you. Any examples of simple but different fits, perhaps with different sneakers or pants?

This.

Why is scandi minimalism considered cuckcore???

It's called "Grandma got me an H&M gift card"

been wearing this style for a while now, and like some anons said

get some interesting pieces, match colours well and be cool with it, also black coats are edgy and mfa tier

Cuckcore.

Learn color theory.

Basically the urban version of this

Teach me.

just google color theory for a simple explanation or if you really wanna get in to it get this book

sounds terribly autistic

timeless and classic

anyone who disagree is either a streetwear faggot or gothninja

chelseas are awful and nobody should wear them

id on sweater plz

this desu

why are they awful?

This

>posting lememe
>interesting

just like this style

simple is the opposite of autistic mate

Stop posting these, ffs. They really are awful.
>full black tee, pant, socks
>white basic bitches
>grey double coat
This style was alright in 2016 but unless you fuck with the proportions you're just committing to a uniform worn by thousands of people. Unoriginal as fuck, effay.

wannabee hobocore

Thise

Lol, everything fits so bad, he looks like shit.

>Unoriginal as fuck, effay.

Yeah dressing in all Rick is so original...

>wanting to be original in 2017
you still have some work kiddo

>Muhammed fucks my wife core
alternative
>don't talk to me or my wifes son ever again

fucking hate the white shoe meme

so ugly

good goy. standing out is bad, having any semblance of a personal style is autistic.

where do i get a fucking coat like this

While I agree with you about the personal style shit, fuck off back to /pol/

terribly artistic.

Honestly, color theory is so important if you ever want to dress well in your life, and its not even anything complex.

>white shoes
>meme
How old are you to have not seen people wearing white sneakers your entire life?

Banana republic had a nice one for like 150$ if you're a poorfag. I think this one is an asos overcoat. Just search wool overcoat/topcoat and youll find a shit ton of these.

>Scandanavian meme minimalism, cuckcore, im so into fashion and live in a city.
Nailed it, t. polse
>My question is, how could this be slightly altered to look really good? I like the coat and the outfit is pretty simple, so should one just alter the shirt color and not wear white sneakers?
Get a proper coat or jacket instead of something that looks like a fucking damp blanket. In terms of the rest, a black shirt and black pants like in OP pic is as basic as it can get. Alter shirt color, nothing inherently wrong with black jeans, and then some actually nice looking shoes not the fashion equivalent of wearing white see-through plastic bags on your feet.

thank you so much for responding

i will have a hard time buying one in spring won't i

as soon as they get slightly popular by the likes of Kanye, etc. they shit themselves and change their high opinions of them in a heartbeat.

copout to fashion and it just so happens that every numale exclusively dresses like that

lmao @ your life

i get it, you're poor, but you shoulder either get some money so you dont have to buy this poo or just drop fashion entirely bro

techno interests me

I call it "hey everybody look at my feet"

post his insta

Roll around in some dirt and you're Johnny from Naked.

Almost every single scandinavian based brand has a take on wool coats with that kind of fit. Weekday, Han Kjobenhavn, Our Legacy, Acne to name a few.

he's holding coffee, that means you should think it looks good

>cuckcore
>how could this be slightly altered to look really good?
hang yourself tbfam

cringe

at least its not streetwear

what are some brands like acne but not shit quality and over priced?

They all are kinda shitty quality - norse projects, our legacy, folk, nn07 etc. Tousands of brands, but all are the same fucking shit.

Honestly I take this over streetwear any day.

Why the fuck common projects achilles looking so fucking bad and goofy on every fucking photo? They look like fucking clown shoes, proportions are terrible. Or this cucks just buying them on internet in wrong size? Or they have clown disproportional feet?

honestly, i like it
just change the shoes for something nicer, maybe some derbies or something
i can't stand these insufferable faggots i see all the time who try their hardest to 'stand out' with '''interesting''' pieces, they look like fucking clowns. Especialli these "LOOK AT ME I'M AN ARISTIC AND CREATIVE INDIVIDUAAAL'' types with their fluffy thirft shop coats and distressed everything. fuck. might as well glue a pink rubber dildo on your forehead
I like to keep it discreet like my nigga magritte

Its CP's proportions. Even if you bought right size they look a little bit clownish.

Our Legacy make goat shirts though. Outerwear is really good too.
As much as I hate Acne, Ace Stay Black are my go-to-jeans in terms of fit and color.
Italian sizing. But not as goofy as Rick.

Just dress normally retard

Off topic, what is a quality brand of pants like in pic?

these pants looks nice, any idea where they're from?

That's what slim/skinny black pants + white sneakers look like.

Can you elaborate on that? What's shitty quality about these brands and what's good quality to you?

Is holding a coffee the new cigarette?

Our Legacy is one of the best brands in that price range. The quality is good, fabrics and cuts are interesting, etc.

He's wearing Oscar Jacobson pants in the pic.

all autismos freaking out at OPs pic should post their fits t b h

any idea of the model? don't see a crease

Just like you said make it personal

Cropped adidas tracks pants instead of wool trousers, obviously white socks and maybe some 1970s chucks

Maybe a hoodie

Replace jacket with some kind of sheep as fuck looking thing

Really it amazes me how people into fashion on this board still don't know how to dress.

Maybe not so bland sneakers.

It's 2017, basically the only thing that matters is getting the fit right. Doesn't really matter what you wear, just go for the right execution.

>Cropped adidas tracks pants instead of wool trousers, obviously white socks and maybe some 1970s chucks
PFAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

This is a classic example cuckcore

No idea. Ask him on Instagram.

link?

instagram.com/fredrikrisvik/

they won't admit this but he is what Veeky Forums wants to be

You get the point right?

Really nowadays it's even less about what you wear and more about simply (being good-looking and) getting the fit right.

If the plain description of a fit that's not even that weird makes you greentext and laugh like that, I have a gut feeling you're not much different from the fuccbois over here asking w2c the most basic pieces of clothing like a tapered wool formal pant whenever someone posts a half decent fit.

>Really nowadays it's even less about what you wear and more about simply (being good-looking and) getting the fit right
Thats why you look like shit, degenerate. And thats exactly why this shithole is laughably bad.

post your fits

More Veeky Forums buzzwords please.

Also, great job at judging an entire fit while you can only see the top half.

Garbage.

this post is hilarious

"minimalist" streetwear is still streetwear

It's either below 12 or over 40.
Interesting resolution

but acne, our legacy and CP constantly get praise

A thin sole and contrast between shoes and pants tend to cause that

Yyou sound dull as fuck btw

Shit I think you're right

A few companies will probably try to shift any winter stock they have left over from AW16/17, so some coats might be on sale

Low quality materials in the first case. Acne is the shittiest one, its the same fucking shit like zara or hm, only difference - they use more wool or over normal materials in their blend clothing instead of fleece, acryl etc. Norse - super, crazy shitty fitting, almost all clothing is poor cotton trash you can get in wallmart, best you can get from norse - knits, but they'll fall apart pretty quick, i got two. Our legacy, sandro folk etc - there is no need to categorize or reviev them - the same fucking garbage. Yeah, sometimes they can make one or two acceptable pices of outerwear, or shoes, if you get for half of the price, but in general - its trash. For me good quality is old cdg, yohji. margiela (recent is trash) etc.

Cuts are terrible, boxy oversize ugly and boring shit. It fits so fucking bad, lmao, they even lying about sizing on their site.

You must be a fat fuck, chelseas can go with almost everything

I think the best thing to note is that this outfit doesn't scream 'I am super into fashion' it's inoffensive, clean... nice, but if you're looking to be experimental or stand out then it simply won't work. I think there's a difference between wanting to seem as if you take care of yourself but still look good, which this is perfect for if you buy decent quality, well fitting items and wanting to look like you work in fashion or perhaps be an 'influencer' as much as I hate to use that word.

this style is timeless with some minor changes, most people will think you look nice, it's also incredibly easy to wear and you don't even need to buy much, but no, if you're looking to be part of a fashion crowd or whatever you want to call it you should really look for something else.