Make 1k a week

>make 1k a week
>$300 goes to taxes

JUST

When you have private healthcare, no public transportation, have never even seen a cop on your road, don't know where the nearest fire department is, and your road is made of dirt, its even worse. It'd be one thing if there was a bus to take to work, but when a third of my income goes to a "road", I feel like the price of civilization is a bit too high.

how much of that 1k is based on government provided platforms?

private healthcare, privatized
public transport, privatized
cops, not your personal army
fire? huuh do you have the money for the approach?
and the roads are on their way getting shitty, gov will repair it, and thaaan -privatized-

>make money in NV
>approximately 14% goes to taxes

AMBER WAVES OF GRAAAAIN

lmao, you make 50k and are complaining about taxes?

OH NO HOW DARE I HAVE TO PAY FOR THINGS I OR MY FAMILY USES.

JUST BECAUSE I USED THE PUBLIC HEALTHCARE AND PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM AS A CHILD DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, THAT DOESN'T COST MONEY.

You are doing something wrong. Incone tax around that bracket is 7-8% usually, in u.s. at least.

This board is for first worlders only. We know you guys get paid in toilet paper, now fuck off.

>30% taxation is needed to do that.
Ban canadians and Europians please.

Typical uneducated Americans desu, I agree though the money is being poorly allocated to the much needed public schooling system, yours isn't cutting it

lol no. I mean 50k is low in the US. If you have 30% withheld then you fucked up your w4 or something.

>tfw wagekek

desu, toilet paper is probably worth a lot more than some currencies.

>hurr durr if you think taxes are too high then I guess you don't want roads

15-20% Federal
6.2% Soc sec
1.45% medicare
3.07% PA
3% Pittsburgh
$52/yr work tax

Hahaha holy shit

State AND city tax? Christ guy. Move to new mexico or something

6k standard deduction
4k yourself as a dependent
18k 401(k)
5.5k IRA
You're already down to less than 20k a year in taxable income. If you are paying taxes on your entire income then you are stupid and deserve to have your money taken away.

You are completely ignoring deductions. You can just add up state and federal tax. That is no where near 30%.

>6k standard deduction
>4k yourself as a dependent
>18k 401(k)
>5.5k IRA
This lowers federal but not everything else.

You are fucking up somewhere hard. Fed tax should never ve that high for your bracket.

>deductions
What deductions are you even talking about? You can't deduct soc sec, medicare, local. State can be if you have enough to go beyond the standard deduction. In either case it doesn't stop you from paying state.

>Typical uneducated Americans desu
Singapore has 5-15% income tax and the best education on earth

When will they end Social Security already. Like 25% of my shitty minwagecuck money goes to it and you don't even get it back during tax season.

>best education
You may as well believe that iq is worth something.

Holyshit its real.

Why do securities managers live in this country holy shit.

Places like Abu Dubai have a 0% incime tax rate. Im going to become a transnigger and trade securities over there, kiss my ass.

> Make 450.000 Danish Crowns p/a

> Recieve 200.000 give or take

> Pay 25% vat on all items
> Pay 5000 Danish crowns road tax on my monstrous 1,8 wagon which had a 180% vat on it when it was originally sold

You guys have it easy

I assume theres also a sales tax, so you are probably paying 75%+ in taxes?

+ 7% sales tax and high property/school tax.

I kill myself in construction and probably average a little under that - summer is good, winter sucks. I've been 1099 for years, and basically get fucked every April (yes, I know, I should be paying quarterly estimated taxes, but the struggle is fucking real when you're a broke ass roofer). So basically I'm on a payment plan with the IRS for the rest of my life, or make some drastic change therein. I feel your pain user, I do.
Ohh and I live in rural butt-fuck nowhere and the city won't grade or plow until someone nearly dies. Meanwhile the city roads are pothole-laden, suspension-destroying fucking deathtraps. Fuck.

The 25% is the sales tax

Electricity is also taxed something like 150%

The upside of it all is that I live in a mostly well-functioning society that is clean and orderly (compared to most)

And my retired grandmother gets all the help she needs + meds + diapers from the state + her pension

And potholes rarely live longer than 7-14 days after the hard frost is over.

+ I got the education that enables me to earn that amount of crowns.

So I feel that it is worth it, even though EU open borders and refugees are straining my belief in the system, but our politicians are fairly competent and do what they can within the framework of the law to minimize the impacts

Don't feel bad homie. We are all on a payment plan to the IRS for the rest of our lives

>deathandtaxes.jpg