Palewave

Really need some inspiration.
Also how am i supposed to wear tee shirts when the temperature outside is like 42°-45°C everyday? What did i do wrong in my previous life to deserve this god fuck why?

Other urls found in this thread:

reebok.com/us/club-c-85-hmg/BD1965.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop living in the Sahara maybe

which to cop?

Wear linen t-shirts faggot

Not palewave

here we go the same 30 pictures posted again

just check the archive nigga

Top left

Bottom right

Is it possible to pull of palewave with a darker skintone (i.e. se asian skin) and look good

Asking for a fren

just search for pics of the swedish? guy who's dresses like he's stuck in the 80s and pulls it off successfully

Do you know what 43° Celcius feels to the skin faggot?

>tfw copped for dirt cheap in barely worn condition
O boy am I excited

Palewave was already played out by Lolla last year.

Shitty tumblr meme desu

u dun goofed

I don't know why this is reposted as the op. Those shoes are terrible for palewave
Bad belt, bad watch
Guy is dressed bad/bad. Girl has awful socks and shoes
Top left or middle center row. Pure white looks too much for pale wave. Stick to creams, tans and off white
I own these and I'd say theyre not the best common projects for pale wave at all user

Definitely top left. The other two on the top row and the second row right are too bright to compliment the other muted tones of your fit. The other two on the second row have very busy silhouettes to them, which, personally, I'm not a fan of, although that might be appealing to you if you're going for a retro sort of look, especially with the leftmost Reeboks. The suede Stans have a familiar and lean silhouette that will be the most versatile for a variety of fits, a comfortable and saturated colorway, complimented by the light brown at the back, and a sole that will yellow nicely over extended use.

w2c top left

i'm trying to fall for the palememe

where do you usually cop your shirts? i've seem some decent stuff on h&m but nothing elsewhere

I bought some beige old school Vans for £25 last week. Did I do good?

Just get some light coloured Gildan tees off amazon a size up from your normal size.

I thought those were super low-quality?

Good pant colors for men? maybe some links?

Do you have a link to some good ones? I can only find darker or earthy tones.

W2c center reeboks?

reebok.com/us/club-c-85-hmg/BD1965.html

bump

What kind of pants do people usually wear with these? Can I wear skinny jeans or slim or something more relaxed?

I saw an inspo pic w/ some godlike off white corduroy "ribbec" pants

which?

Right

i can't stomach that contour on the Reeboks, get a pair without it

END