Summer jacket thread?

Summer jacket thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.com/religion/religion-souvenir-bomber-jacket-with-tiger-back-embroidery/prd/7532004?iid=7532004&clr=Navy&SearchQuery=religion tiger&SearchRedirect=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can anyone i.d. this jacket? thanks

disgusting

>summer
>jackets

w2c?

the photo is nearly 7 years old, that jacket has been discontinued for a long long time.

pretty much the goat

>SUMMER

what even is summer anymore

Where the fuck could you live to get a summer jacket the humidity were i live makes it fucking miserable to wear anything

summer jacket: needed when the AC is too damn cold, even if you live in Florida.

Uh, some place that isn't in the subtopics?

Does anybody know how the flecktarn field jackets are in the heat?

The uk is a place where you need a summer jacket

I assume you're talking about the shirt as that's the pic you posted.

They're really good actually, the material is thin but durable. I'd say the only problem they have is some lower pockets. Other wise I'd wear mine more often

Yeah, the kommando store has it listed as a jacket so that's what I was going off of. Thanks.

Is that jamesmcavoy

actually the opposite i live in Minnesota

jack kerouac?

no that's tom hiddeston (or however the fuck you spell it)

looks like he was filming 'only lovers left alive' when that picture was taken

>summer
>jacket
Aside from different color blazers it literally doesn't exist

What do you guys think of this jacket? Would wearing it with khaki pants look effay?

Walter White Core

w2c?

Can I get an ID on that?

upper middle-class chinese dad core

Made me laugh

Quick Veeky Forums recommend me a good bomber jacket to go with slim fits and high tops for under 150
Prefer lighter colors like green

Cop? Or is embroidery gay?

If you do, try to get the "Vektorenschutz" version. They have added ventilation under the pits and breathe better.

i'd like it alot more if it were a different type of jacket but this is still honestly pretty dope

Cop if you are under 20

Tfw 20 ah well

Second this

w2c?

I'm 24, what's up bitch?

Religion is the brand, on asos here

asos.com/religion/religion-souvenir-bomber-jacket-with-tiger-back-embroidery/prd/7532004?iid=7532004&clr=Navy&SearchQuery=religion tiger&SearchRedirect=true

It's Woolrich, you can get them on ebay for less than $100

They aren't summer jackets either, way to warm/itchy

This, I swelter in shorts and a t shirt idk how these people do it

Get the Tropentarn version. The lighter colors and underarm vents make it better for summer weather

The only summer "jacket" thats appropriate for the climate and looks cool if it suits your aesthetic.