yfw you realised Veeky Forums is the most autistic and clueless board on Veeky Forums

> yfw you realised Veeky Forums is the most autistic and clueless board on Veeky Forums

I used to think of Veeky Forums as having stricter standards than mfa, and held their harsh criticism highly, until I realized it was a bunch of 13 year olds calling everything gay. It's basically middle school.

Yeah but Veeky Forums has always been this way. It's the exact same group think as /r/streetwear but instead of being trendy, they hate everything trendy

>autistic and clueless
>not /x/

Every board tends to be.
The real problem with Veeky Forums is that it's not an hobby board, it's more "practical", like Veeky Forums for example.
But where Veeky Forums actually has good advice, and no matter whose you follow, you're going to make gains, Veeky Forums is an astounding shitshow where everyone manages to be wrong at the same time.

No sane human being dresses like Veeky Forums would advise you too. Veeky Forums users are the extreme form of retards who watch fashion shows and actually think "Why yes, that looks very good and something that my fellow humans would also wear.", covering both that side of the spectrum AND the one who likes shopping in thrift stores, while still ending up looking worse than someone who just picked things at random.

There's a method to Veeky Forums's madness, it's like a machine perfectly engineered to make you wear the worst outfit for your body. Also, it's mostly sub-20 teens who don't understand that 90% of high fashion doesn't look good on anyone who's not a tall and Veeky Forums white man with good FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME.

It's why every "Rate my outfit" thread is full of teens complimenting eachother on how they stole clothes from daddy.

ok kid, call me after you learn how to astral project
1-800-GOD-REAL

?????? ??? ?????
Point out ONE thing that was /pol/ about that post

lmao

you're right though

I came to Veeky Forums expecting to get some decent advice on classical clothing and shoes, instead i got angsty teenagers thinking wearing garbage bags and 500$ sneakers is """effay""".
I still visit this place for some generals and daily shitposting.

Rationality

tru

Meh. I liked Veeky Forums at first because it wasn't as handholdy as mfa and could dish out legit criticism, and by lurking Veeky Forums you could kind of begin to develop your own sense of taste.
It's never been amazing, but I don't think it's as filled with venom as it has been before. Or maybe that's just me.

/po/

blame the wannabe""" white"" Americuck

>sub-20 teens
well yeah, retard, most teens are under 20

x are just schizos that want to look normalish
fa is i dont want to be a hipster central

>Veeky Forums users are the extreme form of retards who watch fashion shows
Do you think that Veeky Forums users watch fashion shows?You're so optimistic user.

They couldn't even talk about it if they watched it, without shitposting.

there used to be meaningful discussion and trips that everybody hated but were at least interesting
then filthy frank and streetwear happened

Its the most effeminate pussy insecure board on the whole site

Everyone here acts like a fucking woman

>wahh they said my normiecore is shit but yall dress like edgy kids
It's a board about fashion obviously we try to innovate and look foward the new trends.