Does anyone know what this Type of Overcoat / suit is called? And where can I buy it?

Does anyone know what this Type of Overcoat / suit is called? And where can I buy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32795441828.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what 'type' do you mean exactly?
autistic anime coat?
just, you know, overcoat?

No you retard. I want to know what kind of style this is. This has to be inspired by the real world somewhere, right?
I'm not looking for someone who makes these exact coats. im just looking for the name of it

fag

kys nigga

Long/trench coat leather jackets are called dusters

>No you retard. I want to know what kind of style this is.
It's drawn anime jacket with wild as fuck design, if you don't specify what features you are looking for it's kinda fucking impossible to give you any recommendations.
It's overcoat/trench, is that what you want to hear?

Maybe.
But It kinda reminds me more of a military uniform/SS kind of style than a duster jacket

Besides, I just wanted to know what style of coat it is by its shape. Im not really interested in any other features

autism jacket: fedora edition

>military uniform/SS
That's cause it's loaded with edgy as shit details and the color is black/red and the character is wearing officers cap, the coat itself has no military features really.

If you could actually be helpful instead of being an unpleasant yourself, you might help me.
Please do yourself a favour and go back to /b/

what do you define as edgy? It has a bunch of awesome looking decals, sure it looks unconventional but I would wear this thing every day if I had it. Much cooler than a fucking t shirt and jeans

:)

Unnecessary, non-functional shit all over that is there just to add more sharp edges and 'cool' details.

this has to be bait.

Okay. Go onto yes style or aliexpress and search:

>Cool anime black trench coat

Recieve it 3 months later because you skimped on the shipping. Wear it to the My little Pony Convention with your white new balance and dad jeans.

Fuck yea. Keeps you warm, has a high level of mobility, has pockets, and a hood. Looks dope as well.

Hey look, i even found one for you
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32795441828.html

Looks perfect :^)

Jesus fucking christ, you autist.

Remember, I am brown pilled. No matter of cancer you heave up from your depths and projectile-vomit upon me, I will always be impossible to offend

the fucking ears are a part of the uniform? Lol.

>some image from deviantart
>furfag
>cringy af
>horrible design and color
>unfashionable
>asks fa where to cop
i see nothing wrong with this thread. autism level on this one is very high

Trust me senpai, you don't want to be caught dead wearing any shit like that.

Unless that is, that you are a 6+ft tall, skinny, athletic German man with blond hair, strong cheekbones and general Aryan features. And not to mention already has a full, semi-eccentric, milspo wardrobe. You know, the type of person that could actually pull off wearing something like this and not look like a fucking manchild.

Given that you probably aren't that person, I would avoid coats like the one you posted like they were the plague. Just to drive this further home, companies that make pieces like that, (things thaz draw inspiration from videogames, anime, general nerdy pop-culture, etc.) tend to produce them in the poorest quality as possible, and for people with smaller frames (ie: Japs). Unless, that is, that you find an actual military surplus jacket that looks similar to this one, which is fairly unlikely.

tl;dr you won't get any pussy if you dress like a manchild.

Nope. I just like the suit

You spend way too much time on Veeky Forums

wrong, it is never ok to wear this shit or anything as black mannequin as it no matter the quality nor attractiveness of the wearer.

no, you dumbass, the ears have the same design as the coat.

True