Layer

what would you layer a camo bape hoodie with?

the semen of a thousand men

Long grey tees, beige, black maybe.

A guy I know at Uni wears this hoodie a few rows in front of me honestly looks like shit

a noose

what's so special about it

Carhartt overalls

why is whenever i see a girl wear these it's qt af but when guys wear them it looks stupid?

Came here to post this.

kerosene

Solid red.

acid

cliche but fuck off back to streetwear fuccboy

What do you wear timbs with?

Obviously you layer it with more Bape. Duh.

ugh I bought this quite cheap from a guy that left it in his wardrobe for like a year or something, still had ags.

It is a bit too much for me so I don't wear it often and if I do I wouldn't layers it

tryna sell

this is how I would layer it:
shit
bape
shit

is he white? white people tend to look like shit in streetwear, like theyre wearing a costume

a noose

Too much close minded faggots here. I really wish i could afford one, and if I could, I'd probably wear it with a coach jacket.

Other than brand name, what makes this hooded top any better than a no brand camo sweatshirt?

The quality is completely average, its not like they have a specially tailored fit or anything. literally just Chinese student tier hype garbage

The bape hoodie is the only hoodie i know where I'd actually have the hood up. The shark just looks really stylish in my opinion.

Back in the early 2000s, there wasn't any designs like Bape. It was fresh and original. It was THE fashion item to have along with Evisu jeans at the time.

It's now been played out and no longer fashionable. Many cheap fakes and imitations have also reduced it's exclusivity.

If you're comparing quality and fit, it's garbage.

If you had worn a cheap no brand camo sweatshirt at the time of it's popularity, you would have been laughed at and called a poorfag.

A rope noose

I wear all my hoodies always hood up
If I wouldn't use the hood, I might as well wear a sweatshirt

Hmm, honestly OP I think if you have to ask how to dress with something so fucking expensive I dont think you should be wearing it. The effort is going in the wrong places OP.
>Wear the clothes, dont let the clothes wear you

Isn't Bape's literally Jap's Supreme? I don't see what the appeal or special about it

t. never owned bape
now i'm not gonna say that bape is the best quality clothing for its price range out there. bape clothing is actually pretty good quality and quite comfortable. while quality has been on the decline in recent mainline pieces, its because they've been putting nicer materials into their collab pieces that are much more limited in the amount produced.
overall its not really the quality you're paying for, it's the look which can kinda be said about most high-end clothing

guys look stupid

this

can be worn over or under the hood, just make sure that it's tight enough

With this shirt I would suggest something strong.

Cringe