Nudies crapped out on me after years of daily abuse and rarely ever being washed...

Nudies crapped out on me after years of daily abuse and rarely ever being washed. What are some black jeans that fit like pic related for around $200.

Other urls found in this thread:

acnestudios.com/fi/en/north-stay-black/30Y165-119.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Iggy by Neuw?

Fit looks kinda off but I can probably just get them tapered. Do you have any experience w them?

Have you considered a pair of Nudies?
On a serious note, how heavy/thick is the denim? I want a pair but I'm afraid it would be too hot and humid to wear them where I live.

My particular pair was 11oz which was comfortable enough for temperatures up to 80F. Not too humid where I live tho

Thanks.
My N&Fs are 11 oz and they're alright in every season but summer, I still need to get them hemmed though. Is there any reason you aren't looking for another pair of Nudies or do you just want something new?

Which wash did you have?
I'm eyeing the back to black, but I don't want them turning into blue jeans after a month

>still wearing low rise stretch jeans
>in 2017

Nudies are slow as fuck to fade if you wash them infrequently. Black to black, the wash I had, was pretty lame and unnoticeable everywhere except the knee.
What's the quality like on N&F? Looking for durability over all else but also curious how long they took to fade. I might stick with Nudie but wanna get some other opinions before I do.
I like it when strangers can see my penis outline it makes me feel powerful.

I wore them approx 5 days a week after I got them, they had faded a little in high stress areas. I'm a fatty though (6'2" 235 lbs) so they'd probably fade slower on a normal size person who fits in them properly. I've worn them maybe once a month after the first 3, I'm not going to wear them anymore until I get them hemmed and tapered. The taper on the ones I have, the skinny guys, is skinny from the waist to the knee and straight from there down. I'd like to have a slight taper below the knee.

April77 Dictator cut

Amazing quality.

Eww

How do these compare to Nudies or N&F jeans? I haven't heard too much about this brand before.
Yeah it seems like I'll have to tailor whatever I end up getting so I'm mostly just concerned with construction and durability of the fabric that I won't just end up cutting off.

I know how you feel, it's almost impossible to find a tailor that won't fuck my shit up in rural GA. Nudies don't have "glamour sizing" do they? If they're true to size I won't have to have them hemmed.

I wouldn't know I always get a 34 inseam because I like stacks. Waist was tight at fist but stretched out perfectly later on.

How often did you wash them if ever?

Every 6ish months give or take

Amazing. Those are the worn wash black pair. I have regular all black Joeys for 4 years and are still black as this text. And only washed about three times.

Here are regular black. They also have a neat guitar pick pocket.

I really like the look of them, but cant really tell the difference between the debbie, doom, and nightrider

get them repaired dummy

>They also have a neat guitar pick pocket.
it finally happened.
though i always just used the watch pocket

Joey, Dictator, Cult, and Flip are the cuts of the pants.

The difference between Debbie, Doom, and Nightrider is in the composition. Debbie is in regular black denim. Doom is in heavy denim (thicker). And Nightrider is in raw black denim.

Hope that helps.

Acne makes the best black jeans (""Stay Cash""). Get the North Stay Cashes.

this is a meme its made in china bullshit

its made in europe faggot

>What are some black jeans that fit like pic related

Are you gay? Because those jeans are for faggots.

nope.

Acne is fucking trash. literally just Veeky Forums and the upper class Chinese love it.

What shoes are those?

prob clarks wallabee

They're made in Italy from Japanese denim.

the quality is dogshit m8

N&F black denim takes forever to fade too. It took me about two years to get any significant fading on mine.

Why don't you just get your jeans hemmed at the shop you buy them at? Nudies are pretty TTS though I had to get a pair taken it at the waist.

I like stacks too but wearing jeans that are too long hurt the backs of my knees.

nah they used to be
now its just china for muh profits

I ordered online from Gilt

No, they really aren't made in China. They're made in Italy nowadays.

acnestudios.com/fi/en/north-stay-black/30Y165-119.html

mine were made in albania

Oh shit thank you! Are joeys skinny? I want to get some slim cut.

Yea pretty skinny. Like SLP jeans. So be warned because they're pretty tight. I have some Joeys and had to stretch them out some to get something like OPs picture. It took about a week to break them in.

If you have thin legs and want SLP like jeans, go for joeys. If you want slimmer, less tight fit, get Dictators. Or try them both and send back the cut you like the least.

Also they all have 34 inseam, so they get good stack if you wear below that.

Appreciate the info. Ima be buying the dictators and see if they look as fly irl as they do online.

this

nothing acne offers is actually worth buying

How much of a beating can they take? I beat the hell out of my nudies literally every day and the crotch busted open like 4 separate times.

also do you advise washing them often because i am filthy and i dont want to

They can take a beating. Used mine almost every day for 3 years. Only flaw on mine are a seam rip that I caused when I hoped a fence.

I wouldn't advise washing jeans in general. I only wash jeans (especially black) if I get them dirty or if they smell. My Joeys are still black like the day I bought them. If they smell just put them in a plastic bag and put in the freezer.

you have any experience with nudies/n&f? how well does a77 stack up?

Sorry, none with n&f. But my Aprils stack beautifully.

I have a pair of N&F Black power stretch in SSG that fit similar and still are holding up just fine.

I think I've had them for two years but a tiny hole JUST NOW appeared on the knee after a lot of constant wear. I just put a patch on the inside of it to keep it from getting bigger though