Fear Of God

Is there a more cancerous, try-hard, banal, disgustingly unoriginal and corny brand than this?

That vile mongrel "Jerry Lorenzo" should be executed for producing such garbage.

pants are sick

S U P R E M E?

YIKES.

That fucking shirt is appalling

it's like rick owens but even further down the autism spectrum

I mean, except for the fact Rick Owens is an actual designer with real skill and his own genuine aesthetic.

just a adidas rip gaybo

>with real skill and his own genuine aesthetic.

debatable. he's ripped off a lot of stuff from other brands.

You're looking at a molehill (Rick Owens "ripping off" brands) while there's a massive mountain behind you (Fear of Dog ripping off everything).

that's why I said even further down the autism spectrum. Rick does have actual talent.

FOG is fucking retarded fuccboi shit at insanely high prices

Eh, where can I get tanks like this season's FOG collection (extra long, slits on sides, etc etc) but not so "Fuccboiish" and not $200?

Fabrixquare. The difference in quality is not much.

Jerry Lorenzo is the most influental designer of our time.
Will probably go down in history as the defining designer of this generation, he is a visionary.
He is so ahead of his time people don't appreciate him to be honest.

Thanks but I'd prefer non-counterfeit and a bit higher quality.

Is he even trying with the shoes

Since Ive never heard of it, I can tell this is some west coast garbage the rest of the world has never heard of

I prefer him ripping off grunge fashion and rick owens than being another shitty "paste your logo on products" brand like supreme or off white

Unlike FoG, Supreme has some legitimacy and credibility regardless of how played out it is.

Neither are they a post-2010 brand, 99% of which are cancerous.