Whats the end game? is history over? nothings fucking happening man. was ww2 the grand finale...

whats the end game? is history over? nothings fucking happening man. was ww2 the grand finale? are we just going to continue to globalize until we are all just slaves to a worldwide state? will religion continue to be a thing? what about race? cultural institutions? Is the family unit irrelevant? Is the time of great mean and fluid state borders over? Dosent the future seems depressing and dark to you guys? What are your predictions?

>nothings fucking happening man.
Depends if Trump ends up nuking ISIS. Don't be so eager to see something "happen". It usually isn't the best thing for the people involved.

The next few years will be interesting, at least

probably see some lines getting redrawn in the Middle East no matter who gets the launch codes

>le wars are good

The time of tyrants and terrible decisions is over.

I literally didn't say that

>are we just going to continue to globalize until we are all just slaves to a worldwide state?

Pretty much this.
We will all be godless, genderless, raceless, fatherlandless working drones who will kill each other for some breads and games why the (((elites))) sit behind walls and rule over us. One-world religion, One-world state...

SJW as a surrogate for actual criticism.

Are you ready user?

>christ will come back IN MY LIFETIME
ah the unwarranted self importance of christians have not changed, ever since paul

Where did I imply that?

We are headed toward the end at an accelerated pace, it could be tomorrow , in the next hundred or two hundred years? All I know is that I doubt it will be another 1000 years before He returns.

>if I lived in a properly nationalist country, I wouldn't be a wageslave and there wouldn't be anyone to tell me what to do!

>nothings fucking happening man
Plenty is happening. You're just being ignorant to it all.

Pic related. In Gaza, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine: General Command (either GC or regular) declared its support of the Syrian Republic and Hezbollah . The PFLP has historic ties with Syria and maintains a base in the Palestinian refugee camp Yarmouk, which is a contested area in Syria. This puts the PFLP in the global war, where wahhabi militants funded by the West and gulf states are fighting the last Baathist government which is backed by Russia, Iran, North Korea, Hezbollah, and kinda China.

>whats the end game?
Teleologists get out reeeee. You are on par with communists, progressives, and Whig historians.

>is history over?
Yeah dude history is done there will never be another world event ever

>nothings fucking happening man.
For you.

>t.armchair /int/ general who doesnt actually like history
Kill yourself frogscum

The world is changing. We will see in a couple of years how the libertarian movements fudges qith the identitary and nationalistic right,which may result in inner conflicts in Europe and America. In Africa overpopulation is going to cause civil wars and unrest,and climate change,may make the most populated areas in the world totally unlivable,causing the biggest refugee crisis in history. I juat hope that the right ends up winning and we aren't force to take 50 million Bangladesh or african refugees.

dude middle east would soon start an actual civil arab vs jews war and that will propagate wwiii and lead us to a brave new world of dystopian goodness, the future is full of shit that's about to happen just be patient in 50 years we're gonna live in a totally different world.

they already tried in 1976 though

conservatism, by nature, never wins in the long run

Keep saying that. Conservatives have beem ruling Europe for almost 2 centuries,with short intervals of liberal and socialdemocratic parties. On top of that inmigration from third worlders, is going increase the support of identitary politics. If you believe that people would tolerate a 30% muslim population in Europe,when the voter base alredy wants to kick them for the most part,and are not even a 5% of the population,you are delusional

>history
>having an end

in 30 years with the very low birth rate Ashkenazi jews have compared to Mizrahi jews, religious extremists and arabs they will cease to be the major social group in Israel and the face of the whole country would be completely different, the government would be assembled from backwards cultured idiots, and shit would go down.

conservatism wants things to remain as they are, which they rarely do, and then only temporarily, or go back to how it was, which it never will

>Africa
>overpopulation
Good one, mate. They're definitely gonna run out of savanna sometime soon.

>conservatism wants things to remain as they are, which they rarely do, and then only temporarily, or go back to how it was, which it never will
Fuck you are dumb. Conservatives have been ruling most of Europe,Asia and America for the last 200 years. Saying that they always lose when they have ruled the most is retarded. Just look at European trends kid. The coubtries that are rising are nationalists,not lefties,when muslim inmigration becomes big enough,the nationalist will win and muslims will probably be physically removed. Austria almost got anationalist president not far from now. The AfD is rising in Germany,Le pen is the party with the most support in France,UKIP is winning momentum in the UK,Trump has killed the neocons in one swim in America,and is polling better every month and the list goes on. The right will win some countries in the near future,specially when the more libertarian vote just ends up supporting them,which is a trend that you can spot in current political thinkers like Hoppe.

>I don't understand the basic concept of population density

Most land in Africa is not fit for agriculture. The population growth is focusing mainly in countries like Nigeria and Egypt,which are overpopulated as fuck. North America has more arable land that all of Africa. So yes,Africa will suffer famines and civil wars in the future for an excess in population. They alredy depend on foreing aid

>muslims will probably be physically removed
yes

all 44 million and growing of them

that's sure to be a simple and not at all costly task

>calling people kid
that austrian lad lost the election as well

No, I guess you don't.

>Most land in Africa is not fit for agriculture.
There are large areas of Africa unused, with large, sprawling grasslands and deltas. I'm not saying "farm in the Sahara" but I think they can figure something out.

What it means to be a "Conservative" seems to change every generation and location. There's no homogenous group of Conservatives who have supposedly "ruled" over Europe.

And? The new right is rising,and will win some elections soon

>Most land in Africa is not fit for agriculture.
>what is irrigation

ok user

I am sure kebab will be removed very soon and the South will rise again

Deportations are alredy a topic on discussion. In the Netherlands Geert proposed to remove the nationality to the people with dual citizenship,and lots of muslims are here as refugees or iligally. Some deportations will happen.

A few things to look forward to:

1. Global warming resulting in an increase in extreme weather events, a decrease in arable land, and a destruction of coastlines that could displace hundreds of millions around the globe. Enjoy watching the world change under these conditions.

2. Mass automation. As robots and technology come to replace more and more jobs, we'll either collectively decide to subsidize human existence through likes like a basic income, which would dramatically alter the landscape of society as profit-driven work is no longer the expectation, or we'll see a RoboCop-style society where the poor have nothing and the super-elite effectively control all resources and governments. Expect mass popular uprisings if this is the case.

3. The Singularity. With the exponential increase in AI capabilities we're seeing, we could perhaps one day see them gain self-awareness, which would radically change not only our society, but how we see the world and the nature of consciousness itself. We may even be able to do twisted stuff like upload our own consciousnesses into an immortal mainframe, which could, if you're imaginative enough, lead to things like humanity ascending to some sort of Godhood.

4. Space exploration. With the eventual depletion of the earth's resources edging closer and closer to a reality, humanity might start a rapid drive to begin harvesting asteroids for minerals, exploration and preliminary settlement of other celestial bodies, and, if taken to its logical conclusion, mass-migration and terraforming of other planets, starting the final wave of human colonisation.

(cont.)

The conservatives won the economic war to the left alredy. Soon they will win part of the social one. New generations are more conservatives that the older ones,except in issues like gay marriage or drug legalization.

(cont.)

5. Global nuclear war. There are still tens of thousands of warheads in existence, and while the current political climate relatively shields us from the threat of them, it's not hard to imagine that in centuries coming things like resource pressures and political instability could lead to a situation where a rogue government comes into possession of warheads and uses them in a pre-emptive strike against whoever they deem to be "the enemy." Enjoy your Mad Max-style wasteland if this is the case.

So no, we are absolutely not at the "end of history." We still have a lot of potential for both good and evil, and you can bet your ass that there are big things coming. So sit kiddo, we've got a wild ride ahead of us!

>Implying he said it is guaranteed to happen in our lifetimes

>nothings happening8

>good agricultural land is determined just by how irrigated it is

>he believes in global warming

Give me one good reason a natural African grassland shouldn't be able to grow grain crops if converted to farmland.

>He's an American who believes there's a global warming "controversy"

the future is only dark and depressing to the person whose outlook only allows for such to be true

>Endgame
Positivism.

>global war
>literally a small strip of desert

>global warming
>the singularity