FA, i need your help; got an interview for h&m today and wondering, what do you think i should wear?

FA, i need your help; got an interview for h&m today and wondering, what do you think i should wear?
im thinking a tan jacket from Urban, a white shirt, and black skinnies with Docs, how does that sound

fit pic?

Wear something from H&M.

If it's a retail position they always look well on you wearing their clothes. When I worked in retail every job I interviewed for I was asked to explain my outfit, so if you can say how you've styled something from that shop it'll show you'll be able to advise people on their product.

It also helps for a retail position to be able to link your outfit to some specific trends they're selling at the moment.

skinnies are from h&m, forgot to say
alright, i'm about to shower so i'll get the pic in 10

here

Puked a little

please tell me it's a troll

lol no... i've put on weight recently so yeah; any tips except drinking bleach?

go for looser pants bro...idk how recent your weight gain is but forcing yourself into skinnies is never a good look

nah, my legs are the same weight, my legs were just slightly tilted; is the top half bad too then?

would you be able to take a pic from a dif mirror or from further back. the angle is super unflattering

that jacket is too small, and so are the pants probably

Can I get hired if I dress like this?

you'd look better than me lol

it's not that bad. but i mean its for HM so you dont need to stand out too much with your clothes as long as you dont look like a sperg

yeah, my normal stuff wont work because im primarily wearing either japanese inspired wear.
put on weight tho and plan to lose it so wont look this disgusting again

Ye man it's not awful. Just standard really. Deffo lose that weight. Your body is letting you down

best of luck getting the job man. and good luck losing the weight as well but no need to be so harsh on yourself bro lol

wear a fucking tie, jezuz, kids these days.

I had a phone interview with H&M once, the guy said I sounded too depressing to hire

well if you're going to be working for h&m and you need to talk to the customer, you need to sound alive and helpful. you can't sound dead and depressed. bad for the company

This.

Even though it's H&M, it's still a job interview.
Dress nice.

wear a suit you fucking retard, it's a job interview

hahahahaha

have u ever applied at a wage job before

>you can't sound dead and depressed
The employees at my local H&M do this shit all the time.
>*loud sigh* "how can I help you?"
>"I can help the next person in line, I guess."