The holocaust thread

The holocaust thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If the Holocaust didn't happen , do you mind explaining what happened to my great grandma?

old age

>getting this autistic over a shitpost

Fuck you, Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums takes the bait every time

We don't more retards coming here thinking their victim complex is welcome here.

Veeky Forums has just as much irrational paranoia against /pol/ as you complain about.

The amount of retarded threads on this board from /pol/ and Christfags prove me right, however. Every time an actual Veeky Forumstorian brings this fact up it's "OH YOU'RE JUST AS BAD!!! /LEFTYPOL/ IS HERE TOOOOO!"

>complaining about christfags

Wow who would've guessed that a theological board would have people discussing theology on it?

The whole second part of your post is a great display of your victim complex complaint. I don't like /pol/, so don't try to attribute me with them, but Veeky Forums goes absolutely apeshit when some /pol/ack decides to hang around and make a stupid thread. You're not a minority.

>5 1/2 million Jews lived in pre-war Europe
Try 9.5 million.

I know. I haven't said we are a minority at all. It's not discussing theology that's the problem. It's that every thread is obvious bait trying to antagonise one group of people "why r atheists dum" "why r christians dum" "why is catholicism the best?!?!?" Just absolute trash and you defend this bullshit?

/pol/ ruins the board by bringing the discourse to such a low level that it ruins any thread that they enter. Any thread on Africa, on Asia, on America. If they argued with some kind of sensibility, that's fine. Not spamming shit with infographics or crappy memes.

Gee. I wonder if it could be that Veeky Forums is a thin skinned and easy target for even the shittiest bait.

>they're only pretending to be retarded! It's all a cheeky joke! You're too uptight!

>Months of "WE WUZ" spam

>tolerating /pol/

pick one.

nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi

i think it's fine to deny the holocaust, as long as you don't call for the extermination of all jews in the next breath and cite the fact that you think they made it up as one of the reasons they should be genocided.

>posting some infographics
>autistic

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.