American here, is it possible to be effay while wearing bulletproof or slashproof protection...

American here, is it possible to be effay while wearing bulletproof or slashproof protection? Blade Runner's discreet catalog seems okay.

>that silhouette
Jesus Christ.
>the ((())) around Levi Strauss
kek

(((Levi)))

Nigga from the bronx trying not to die?

Close. Moved out from there to Queens but I wouldnt mind having some peace of mind when I go the the cinema

Well it won't protect you from a stray bullet to the head but overall it's doable. Of course it will look a bit more oversized than an ordinary denim jacket.

If you are going into a situation where you think you will be shot its probably not a smart idea to worry about being fashionable. At that point trying to be fashionable becomes not fashionable just pretentious and dumb. Idk what you want from us op, ya that looks better then an actual bullet proof vest but no I wouldnt consider it effay, I mean why do you even need it, just because? If you get it for normal life preparing for the extremely small chance you will be randomly shot then no, that is not effay.

did they get edward norton for this photoshoot?

pharrell in moncler

yg

troy average

Aw damn it, I wanted to make that joke

>(((Levi Strauss)))
What did they mean by this

pharrell is so cool

Is everyone here taking the piss or do Americans really have bulletproof clothes? Jesus

>the (((extension)))
kek

Edward Norton + Jason Statham was my thought

Where can I cop this extension?

All the shootings on TV are fake dumbass

Americans should all start wearing bulletproof clothes. Genius.

What's the name of it? All I see are articles about it being taken down

no, OP is a fucking weirdo for treating this so casually.

DISGUISED
CLEVERLY SEWN INTO THE INSIDE
PERFECT FOR CASUAL WEAR

Yes we do. You never know what day the designated shooter will be assigned.

This ones actually passable

>passable
if you like looking like a fucking ninja turtle

Yeah puffer jackets look silly in general though. I mean people wouldn't look twice, especially if you layered it right

>(((Levi Strauss)))

This is the level autism I expect if /pol/ were in charge of their descriptions.