Can we have a photo dump of Veeky Forums girls? This will help me choose out outfits that might go well for my gf...

can we have a photo dump of Veeky Forums girls? This will help me choose out outfits that might go well for my gf. Also post up inspo and ig (guy or girl) that is Veeky Forums. Trying to make this thread informative for people and discussion of what people post. pic is something my gf and I like.

W2c pants like that

no clue. Those pants really does make the whole outfit. Also is there a name for having your ankles show? Wearing pants that don't pass your ankles?

wtf is that mess by the shoes. seriously unless you're tall and beautiful this would be laughable

he wanted inspo and you can derive a fit from that works with your body. that's the same for everyone or should i just post short people for you

I think it looks great.

Been on Veeky Forums since '09

People on here are way to analytical when it comes to outfits. People just wear what they want/feel comfortable with, don't be that person that gets paralysis by analysis because they can't just go with their gut and not give a fuck what other people think.

cropped pants. guess you could buy wide leg normal pants and cuff them for that look in the first picture though

Steve Urkle pants everywhere.

Cropped pants do not often go past the ankle. You can probably get similar trousers at like Aritzia or something, but you can literally buy any crepe pant and have them tapered and hemmed slightly to fit that way.

The colours and textures are great.

What New Balance are those?

Truth

I might be wrong, but those look like the 420's. The 360's are my second guess. I can't find that exact cw, but the 420's all have that same shape.

more like this