between 5 or 7 hundred

I have three right now

All three were in that range

I'm 22

I'm a business student though and graduate in two weeks

Prob buy some nicer ones once I start getting paid/working

>between 5 or 7 hundred
For a designer suit, sure.

OP, you could spend a bit less on ZARA, H&M, Express, etc and then spend a little more to have it fitted.

if you go to china you can get a tailored suit for ~$200 USD worth

Fair price for a custom fitted suit is ~$1000, I feel like that's a good price for something that should last you many years

$800 off the rack
$3000 bespoke

Suitsupply if it's less than 1000 yurobucks. MTM if 1000+.

I have three $1000 suits for work and a $2700 suit for personal events. I'm 22

I have a resident tailor who lives in my guesthouse behind my 12.6 million dollar mansion. He makes pretty much all my suits unless I feel like scheduling a personal fitting with Tom Ford. I'm 22

I let my turkish taylor make my suits. It's cheap, he knows what he is doing, and that guy is dank as fuck. I pay him 500-700 depending on the design.

I'm 2.02m, so I have a Brazil guy tailor my suit. He's good and the fit is wonderful, but it's about 2100 dollars, considering material and Manual labor.

I'm about to buy a 700 euro Navy blue Made To Measure suit.

I've bought a couple of of the rack suits, around 350 - 500 euro's but they didnt sit perfect, sometimes the lapels would not lay flat on my chest, other was that the suit would not stick to my collar which created a collar gap... all these things bothered me, they were all slim fit, and it sucks when your suit doesnt fit your body.

I'm finally going to try made to measure, its supposed to fit my body perfectly, I dont have to worry about it not fitting well anymore, it will sit right and no complicated stuff anymore I think...

Thats my experience with suits.

Maximum $200. There's no in-between where I am, it's either dirt cheap suits or suits for a few grand.

Nah only bespoke tends to guarantee that. Hopefully you're doing an in person mtm, that should get it all sorted reasonably well.

Are your serious? The Made To Measure suit is not going to fit me perfectly?

Yes im going there in person, I've already spoken them in person and talked about all the stuff of MTM and bespoke etc etc, they said that made to measure would fit me perfectly, I hope that they are not fooling me around, I dont understand why they would do that, they told me that MTM would fit my body perfectly. compared to off the rack suits.

Its not like I can get a refund after making the suit to my body size, its kinda risky if its true what you're saying.

made to measure =/= bespoke.

yes, fit better than off the rack. but made to measure might not fit you perfectly if you're oddly shaped, have posture differences, shoulder higher/lower, etc. if the "not sitting perfectly" is due to those, MTM won't change it. but if it isn't, why not just get an OTR suit tailored?

The shop I was at is called The Society Shop in The Netherlands, I spoke to these people and one of the things they said was that changing a off the rack suit could mess the suit up it would as he said ruin the proportions. There is only so much you could change to a off the rack suit.

Thats what I've been told, but are you saying its possible to change a off the rack suit as much as a Made To Measure suit? or bespoke? without ruining it?

If the alterations go beyond tightening the waist of the pants or lengthening the sleeves of the jacket, then you're quickly going to end up spending as much or more as you would on a made-to-measure suit.

A made-to-measure suit is obviously not bespoke. It's going to work for people who have atypical body proportions, i.e. very tall and skinny or short and broad shouldered. However if the fitment of an OTR suit is poor because you have atypical posture then a made-to-measure suit may not fix the problem.

A bespoke suit can accommodate for absolutely anything, proportions or posture, and hence it requires many more visits to the tailor compared to a made-to-measure suit.

Wow they didnt tell me that kind of stuff, only that the prices of bespoke would go above 1000 euro's,

My case is that I'm broad shouldered and that causes tightness around the chest making the lapels pop out, and with other suits making the collor not stick to my neck, these things are all slight not extreem but if I have to pay extra 100 dollars to fix it I'll do it as im doing it right now by trying out MTM

Thanks for explaining, at first I started having doubts, but your last message about broad shoulders brought my confidence back, thats really the only problem I'm having with slim fit suits, and if it is as you say then MTM should fix it my problems with suits!

Max amount is 300 dollars because I'm not a faggot and only use suits for job interviews. Literally no other reason to wear a suit unless you want to look like a fedora lord.

Only own two suits. One was $150 plus alterations. Cheap material but at least it fits. The other was about $700 and looks way better. In hindsight the cheap one was a waste of money, but I needed something and was 18 and broke.

i usually thrift separate pieces and boil them because too poor to wash, im 22

kek