Does mastic gum actually work?

does mastic gum actually work?

Yes but you'd look like a dipshit irl if you did that

quick rundown please, what is it?

For what

Second this.

the idea is that chewing a hard gum like mastic or falim can noticably improve your jaw
not sure if it works in practice, but I like the texture and taste more than normal gum anyway so I chew it from time to time

It's just some tough gum that's hard to chew. It's supposed to make the muscles in your jaw hypertrophy.

Samefag.

No.

this doesent look like gum

it's tree resin. it becomes gummy after you start chewing on it, but it feels different than normal gum, harder and more crunchy, which I like
has a really faint tree / ginger taste to it

WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE!?

it's only extracted from a specific kind of tree on one greek island
also it's not quite as expensive as it seems, since you don't need to use as much of it as normal chewing gum, and you can chew a single piece for quite a long time (though more than two hours is probably not very healthy)

What does it taste like?

I drink Retsina almost every day and it didn't improve my jaw

I tried this 3 years ago when I was 16...
Insecurity and what not led to poor self-image and left me desiring a better jaw.
THIS SHIT FUCKED ME UP. Idk if it worked, I do get complimented on my jaw, however that is msot likely due to the weight loss; this gum however gave me the worst lock-ups of my life. For months afterwards my jaw would lock up, and I would be unable to eat. I sometimes woke up in the middle of the night to excruciating pain and the feeling that i dislocated my jaw. It was directly after chewing this gum all summer. Gave me tmj.

how much did you chew? it goes without question that chewing for like 6 hours a day will fuck up your jaw

just buy that retarded jawsercize scam

I'm chewing it literally right now

Does anyone get headaches chewing this or gum in general? it's normal r-right?

No

Where did you buy it from? Amazon?

Progress etc.

>jawsercize
what?

Ebay.
I just started, but my jawline does seem slightly better. Also I find it easier to keep my mouth closed when I sleep and my teeth and gums are healthier and whiter

Cheers, all the best on your venture.

Thank you :)

I lived in Chios, the Greek island where all mastic comes from, for 5 years and I realized something incredible.

I fucking hate the taste of mastic.

if you're young yes

if you're 20 potentially

if you're over 25 no