Help me find the perfect effay cigarette + General smoke thread

Hey guys,I want to buy a pack of cigarettes that look like this. IMO, the yellow filters with all the dots look ugly.

I want something like pic related, but pic related doesn't have a filter and that sounds gross, I just want something that looks like it you know? Any suggestions?

Rolling your own is most effay

i smoke parliaments. they have the clean look

are you 14? like 40% of cigarettes have white filters. Just find a brand you enjoy

well can you name some brands that are in the 40% then?

do they have those in the USA?

but i want filtered ones, i hear unfiltered are like 6 gorillion times worse

fucking gold and navy blue

>but i want filtered ones
So put a filter in when you're rolling it? wtf

See? Something like this

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FAG SMOKING IN THIS PIC

Smoking isn't healthy op you shouldn't do it and vaping will make you look like a sperg don't do it to yourself

So roll them with a filter, you can even buy cheap rolling machines that will do all the work for you if you're shit, can get them for like £2

marlboro lights

living long enough to contract cancer from smoking isn't effay

I see you're a man of culture as well

Camel Silver Turkish Blends

Are you asking the internet to tell you how to look cool smoking?
Do you even smoke?

I gave up smoking like.. A couple of days ago. I smoked rollies, with filters. It looks cool, I guess - especially if you can roll well - and it tastes better IMO and is waaay more cost efficient (in Europe at least).

I sometimes buy these Djarum clove cigars from my smoke shop. The cloves give them a sort of pineapple/tropical taste. They're cigarillo style so their bigger then a normal cigarette and a bit more expensive but theyre still filtered and habe a cool ass box.

you sound like a fucking idiot

How do these compare to the normal Djarum Blacks?

SMOKING IS DETRIMENTAL TO ONE'S HEALTH, AND IF KNOWING THAT YOU STILL DO IT, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE ANYWAY.

Blacks are spicier

lmao y smoke when u can haz vape

Are these Veeky Forums?

>want to be fashionable
>want to look good
>smoke

Retards.

Smoking is something poor people and minorities do.

Looks like shit. Don't smoke.

I want to try it.

I don't smoke. I found these on the ground.

I smoke LD reds, I live in Canada and I never see anyone else smoking them. Idk how I started smoking them. They're pretty standard and cheap.

They usually don't have the orange filter.

Marlboro has a cool looking case, I think the most effay cigarette depends on where you live.
Pacific Northwest: American Spirits
Rust Belt: Marlboro
The Deep South: Cigars
Midwest: Roll your own
West Coast and Florida: Camels
Rothman/Pall Mall: the UK, France, Spain, South Africa

Long ass brown telephone pole, but not as thin as a Virginia slim and the taste isn't that bad either.

>same Veeky Forumsg here
Only way to buy them is at tobacco only stores or online, but I'd say they're worth it.

will get you mad respect with chinese (it's their premium brand, frequently used in gifts and bribes), and they taste like plum

You are all pathetic.

These are really nice. Don't taste like total shit and make a satisfying crackling sound when smoking.

For these egdy motherfuckers

Camels, Parliaments are the only good cig brands both aesthetic and taste wise in Europe. American Spirit cigs look rad, but I haven't tasted them.

The tobacco in them is okay, but the artificial flavours ruin them.

Lucky strikes where?

American Spirit Celadons / maybe blacks
Turkish Royals (not the new red pack but the older one)
Camel Blues 99s
anything but camel crush menthol. every teen that smokes has nxts or camel crush menthols

*teen girl

share your stories
how did you start smoking?

>16yo at high school
>hang out with the DUDE WEED crowd
>not that much into weed
>guy (who i'm still friends with) smoked rolling tobacco
>started rolling them for fun, then smoking
>6 years later
>he's stopped smoking
>i haven't

this guy gets it

>Im 15
>family congregates at our house
>Women are cooking men are in parlor
>I left to get groceries for my mother
>when I come back
>open the door...
>and I walk into a wall of smoke
>I give the groceries to my mother and take my place in the parlor
>everyone's watching the hockey game
>Grand father offers me a cigarette,
>then another, then another...
>Ive been a pack a day ever since im 21 now

sounds east coast-ish

if you're rust belt/great lakes, shoo shoo

I don't smoke, only occasionally but if I had to go for a ciggy that was effay, I'd roll my own probs or just yellow Camels probs

timeless and iconic

you can't beat reds

American Spirits are pretty good, I normally buy the light blue pack which is just their bold taste. The thing that's great about them is that they're longer than a normal boag, but shorter than a 100. Also if you pack em down they will last forever. Even If you don't pack em down they still last longer than anything else. So if you're looking for a cig that lasts longer than anything else with an effay look I'd recommend spirits. (I also smoke camel turkish blends on and off)

>just turn 18 in senior year of highschool
>all friends smoke them
>i swear them off
>at river chillin with just one friend
>he looks cool as fuck smoking one
>offers me a pall mall red
>fuckit.jpeg
>smoke that bitch
>been smoking half a pack a day ever since

Nope im Northern west coast Canada

ah neat pham, I'm at the other coast

A brother of the Great White North

cheapest in PEI, lotsa poorfags smoke me, including myself

>letting poorfags smoke you
never gonna make it

Has anyone tried using herbal cigarettes to quit? I don't want to look like a sperg so vaping is out of the equation

adding lots of clear coat right now

they are all white, probably from the early 90s but they still taste nice

Are those 100's? Why does the box look so tall. Also, I saw some Asian kids at my uni smoking 120's and they just look weird compared to shorts.

nice volca sample
does it meme well?

yes. the box is as tall as any 100's pack i guess? i never had any other of them before. they really do make you look ridiculous. i think the normal size is something like 80mm but the difference is huge when you compare them.
yes, it's very fun, im gonna get the volca keys soon, i think the combination will be great. i use it more as a "toy" though than a serious instrument

isn't this a kids show? there is no way you could sell something like that nowadays.

nobody will think you look cool

>adding lots of clear coat right now
are you trying to make it durable as fuck so you can use it as a semi-permanent cigarette case?

At least they'll make clear to you that smoking -contrary to popular belief - is not about the act of smoking but about a dependency.

Wanting to quit is half the battle. You won't look back. I promise!

@12423683
No one cares

yeah, there is no way i am going to find any more full saint laurent cigarette packs with japanese font. i only paid 10€ for this. i really like it

i think you meant to reply to

I know, I didn't want to give a shitposter (You)s.

he's not smoking it lmao

user is that an ifunny watermark in the bottom right corner?

Do you make a lucky cigarette in your packs?

yes, always. it works for me

accurate

>people say Marlboro Reds and NAS Blacks are hard to smoke
>I can smoke them fine
Are people just pussies?

some people's lungs are just more sensitive to smoke
same reason why someone would cough a lot more than another from the same marijuana cigarette

marlboro lights are harder for me to smoke than reds. dont know why

do you guys even enjoy smoking anymore
i only smoke when i drink for the nicotine rush
will that shit wear off soon?

I do, I don't enjoy the price, I've always liked the smell and well the best part is siting after a long day or large meal and having a smoke or 3 but yeah its the same as drinking really

>I don't enjoy the price
>tfw I live in Virginia
The most expensive cigarettes here are Natural American Spirits.

>second year of college
>really overworked and stressed out because extra school work
>casual acquaintance forgets cigs on desk after class so I pick them up intending to give them back next time I see him
>working late one night stressed as fuck
>have cigs in bag, decide whatever I'll try it
>walk to an area of campus where I'd know I wouldn't be found
>light up, first time nicotine rush gets me good
>smoke one or two a night for the rest of the week until the whole pack is gone
>don't smoke again until 3 months later when my same friend left another pack of cigs out, stole a couple
>after those I don't smoke for another few months until I finally break down and buy a pack
>only smoke one every other day or so when I know I won't see anyone because I don't want people to know
>eventually move in with a guy who smokes
>start smoking every day in secret, very careful to conceal or avoid the smell but figure I can blame roommate if someone notices
>get to the point where I'm smoking like 6 or 7 cigarettes a day, but managed to get it back down to like 2 a day
>have secret windy areas to smoke in so I don't smell that strong, smoke into the bathroom vent regularly
>never get caught, even my family doesn't notice and they're really sensitive to smoke and would say something about it if they did notice.
>after like 2 and a half years only one person ever said I smelled a little like smoke and it was right after I had smoked
>got to the point where I felt like shit about smoking and was disgusted with myself every time I did it
>decided to buy a vape and just vape in private, hopefully it will help me quit
>haven't smoked in 4 months now, use the vape I bought like once a week maybe
>basically quit, feel a lot better about myself
>still sort of want a cigarette :(

Don't start smoking.

Holy shit you're a faggot.

Smoking is bad. My shame was justified.

so you tell us to not smoke because you are afraid of your parents noticing that you smell like cigarettes? this is the wrong board for you. like, is this a joke?

>so you tell us to not smoke because you are afraid of your parents noticing that you smell like cigarettes?

No, I tell you that because smoking is bad and not worth it IMO.

so what was the point of the greentext then? it was 20 lines of you describing how you "secretly smoked" to hide it from your friends who are also smokers. we all know smoking is a health hazard.

I was responding to a post asking for the story. You didn't have to read it you big baby.

Am I a newfag if i smoke just Marlboros Reds and L&S Mint&Menthol?

The cheapest cigs here are about $9.50

I can get a pack of Marlboro Reds for ~$5

pic related is how I imagine all of you trying to be effay while smoking

Ironic smoking is the best smoking.

ur on right path

do you know how gay youll look smoking a black cigarette

Same, I use to smoke Silk Cut but can't find them here in the US.
Does anyone know a good site for ordering some?

R O S S