How do I achieve that gud facial aesthetic, Veeky Forums? I need solid criticism and advice

How do I achieve that gud facial aesthetic, Veeky Forums? I need solid criticism and advice

you can't change your bones.
just be healthy, exercise, and work on your fits

Step 1: Be born white

1. graduate high school
2. post in generals you dumb fucking roastie

1. Come to Canada
2. Become my girlfriend

You have to make use of what you got. You got a cute look, what ethnicity are you?

What is that on your neck?

ISIS tried beheading her for being a dumb roastie, but their rusty machetes were too dull to finish the job.

She looks like she's from Latin America, not the middle east.

Jokes on you, I'm already in Canada
Also I want genuine advice, not orbiters
Am Pashtun (Indo-Afghan). What should I do, user?
Metallic temporary tat I wore for a party
>Not even Arab
Jeez, even this board has its retards

>I'm already in Canada
please stomp on my balls and humiliate me

Nothing honestly, just take care of your skin and your face, and it seems like you're already doing so.

1. Spit on filthy hazara scum
2. Get a nose job

Get a haircut. your hair makes you look like a slob right now. Get a blowout. Wear makeup. Maybe get a nose job.

Also, get enough sleep and stop wearing your choker so tight, Thot.

BESIDE MAINTAINING YOUR HEALTH, YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING ELSE; AESTHETIC BEAUTY IS SOMETHING INNATE, NOT SOMETHING THAT CAN BE ACHIEVED.

-Be lighton makeup unless special occasions
-Don't dye or heavily modify your hair, but keep good care of it. White girls would kill to have your healthy looking hair
-Don't pluck your brows -- they're interesting.
-Stay fit and dress well
-Slap some confidence on and you're set

I know everyone talks about aesthetics, but confidently rocking what you've been given is the secret to looking good. You're quite pretty but look at those gap-toothed strange faced high fashion models, they all have an aura of not giving a shit. That's why I personally put more effort into how I dress and behave than how my face looks (easy because I'm a dude).

You do look very young though so I would make sure you dress and use aforementioned light makeup to balance that out. Congrats though you'll probably be a milf if you stay in shape.

It's unbrushed. I recently got a fresh cut but I ran a 10K today and didn't tend to it since. What haircut do you recommend?

>These are the kinds of girls reading and judging my posts everyday

>-Be lighton makeup unless special occasions
I'm not wearing makeup rn and I usually don't wear makeup, maybe from foundation, blush, and lipstick once in a while
>-Don't dye or heavily modify your hair, but keep good care of it. White girls would kill to have your healthy looking hair
I don't.
>-Don't pluck your brows -- they're interesting.
I don't. That's their natural shape.
>-Stay fit and dress well
Staying fit by default (training to be a lifeguard plus I'm in a weight training course. Also planning on joining gymnastics next season). I dress as well as I can, given time constraints.
>-Slap some confidence on and you're set
I am confident, but not about my looks
>I know everyone talks about aesthetics, but confidently rocking what you've been given is the secret to looking good. You're quite pretty but look at those gap-toothed strange faced high fashion models, they all have an aura of not giving a shit. That's why I personally put more effort into how I dress and behave than how my face looks (easy because I'm a dude).
Sprazzetura? Gotcha
>You do look very young though so I would make sure you dress and use aforementioned light makeup to balance that out. Congrats though you'll probably be a milf if you stay in shape.
I've been confused for 14 before, kms. What do you recommend? Enhancing cheekbones via highlighter? Hollowing my face via contour? Or darkening lips via lipstick? I suppose I'll leave my dark circles alone since they give the look of age

>nosejob

Fuck that, your nose is fine.

You have healthy browngirl hair, it will literally look good with any long haircut. Get ends trimmed, brush and use salon shampoo/conditioner. Can't tell what you currently have though.

>University
>sleep
Pick one.
Also it's a temp tat, not a choker.
Not that chokers don't look as pathetic as erectile dysfunction when worn loosely.

surgery
they also need a nose job

I'm into femdom too, but you're a fucking degenerate so nah
SO YOU'RE SAYING THIS IS MY FULL POTENTIAL
IS THIS THE BEST I CAN BE

>pashtun
go to rojava and join ypj and kill isis pig dogs.

>I've been confused for 14 before
Chinese people used to think I was 12. You'll grow out of it.

>I am confident, but not about my looks
Work on that the most out of any of these points. If I met you and you showed that you were done up confidently, I would find the ensemble very attractive.

>What makeup do I use to look older
You could probably rock it with bold lipstick and subdued eyeliner.

My hair in its brushed but unconditioned glory

Are you a gay, urban male or housewife? Serious question.

lose weight/exercise more
Take better care of your hair
Get more sun and smile

Surely you could've figured this out yourself

You are cute af. Nose is a bit big but I wouldn't get a nose job if I were you. I know it's cliche and probably not what you want to hear but you actually look pretty the way you are. Not even just saying that...

You could do something with your hair though like the other anons have said. Looks a bit shit at the moment. You said you ran 10k so that might be why your hair looks the way it does so what do you do with it normally?

You look 12x better with it down

>getting cosmetic surgery to confirm to western ideals of beauty
Whoa buddy, let's hold back the imperialism k?

fucking quoted myself fuck me

Yeah dude you're a qt, just work on self-perception. I call dibs if Ottawa.

>hello white people, give me your suggestions on how I can become more aesthetically pleasing?
[people proceed to suggest ways that she could become more aesthetically pleasing in their eyes]
>le white knight bursts in in the defence of m'lady

Every time.

Normally I just brush it, along with regular oiling and scalp massages, so it looks like this.

>Ottawa
What kind of faggot lives there
Real men live in V a n c o u v e r

idk i mean what do you want to hear? a nosejob would be an objective improvement. your face is too soft to look very good with a large nose. nosejob=not as necessary if you did more facial exercises to build up your cheekbones. consider changing your eyebrows to lift your eyes a little too

That sounded like she posted that m8

I just feel uncomfortable with the idea of cosmetic surgery because it's a drastic and permanent measure.

What do you mean by changing my eyebrows?

You're pretty qt already, so you really don't need to worry about any facial aesthetics

Focus on a healthy body (which you said you're already doing) and try and wear clothes that fit. Read the sticky and look for a style you like and think would fit you.

That's not how you spell Toronto

That's even fucking worse. Why ask a board of white people about what they find attractive if you're just going to get upset that they find white facial features attractive?

Toronto is a dirty shithole overridden with the mentally ill and shitskins.

A U R O R A master race here.

Shape them up a bit and make them angular. Because you don't have very striking bone structure, you can get away w/ dramatic brows and they would improve your face (also would draw more attention to your eyes)

go to bed steve nash

lol everyone finds "white" (relatively nordic) features attractive mate-o, even before white imperialism was a thing.

just fuck my shit up

This was the advice I was looking for.
Thanks user.
/thread

What the heck?

You honestly look great

Hello i love you

By becoming my wife, marry me or else

being tired mexican isnt aesthetic

God why am I always so attracted to half indian girls

Good post

fucking roasties need to know their place

what other anons said basically. your facial aesthetics are good enough, work on actually being fashionable

lose weight. thats the best advice anyone can give you.
keep your skin and hair healthy.
i also think ive seen you in toronto before around thorncliffe flemingdon area?

u cute

Lmfao no she doesn't. Have you ever seen actual Hispanics? Lmao.
She looks unmistakably Middle Eastern.

Ayo bae, when are you coming down to Florida?

get those angular eyebrows
try some shorter hair, something of a bob (it could work)

thing is the middle eastern face isn't really that aesthetic, same problem with me

are these the same person?
re: facial aesthetics, it depends what you are going for
You are currently a conventionally attractive normie (7/10). This board deals mostly in "unconventionally attractive" which is to say "ugly by most conventions but with prominent bone structure and also very thin"
pic related.
Anyway. You're still pretty young. Stay in shape and take care of your skin like others have said here. It's simple advice but you'd be amazed how far it goes
And don't get a nose job. It looks fine the way it does.

>downward angled eyes
>fat nose
>fat cheeks
>slight "side"bite
>flat philtrum
>bad posture
I wouldnt call you ugly, but under average.

Got it, thanks
Next step?

Wtf is that sachie? Wasn't there an original pic to that

very epic, love oppa pepe style n00bz pwn'd
You mad trigged feminism?

Please post face

fawking CUTE

I think if you made a video of you naked spinning showing all your parts and posted it here It would be even edgier then this pic

Your hair doesn't look good. It doesn't frame your face. It isn't cut well. There are no layers and not in an intentional or interesting way. It probably moves like a fucking yield sign. When someone tells you to get a haircut and you justify having a styleless mass of hair by saying "Well I brush it" that isn't very helpful. Go to a stylst, get your haircut frequently. The worst thing about American/Canadian young girls (up to age 24 probably) is how they NEVER get their hair cut when it needs cutting. Split ends, no shape, it looks like your parents didn't teach you to groom yourself, no matter how much you "oil" or "brush" your hair.

That's the only step

You're pretty. Wear your hair down.

Also I assume you're in your teens still but I think you'll look even prettier once you're a few years older and your facial features mature a bit more

I need rishta pls halp.

qt
i love your nose, but i love big noses and dark features in general

shirt is trash tho, you could work that sundress and hat look

Spic.
Workout. Clean your hair. Bags aren't cute. Buy some makeup your skin looks bad. Stop dressing like a basic sophomore, dress like a proper woman.

Oh and do something about your nose, kadir. Shave a few inches off that hook.

Did you make this thread as well?

I'm pashtun too (male) from Cali

of all the people in the thread you are the thirstiest

Not even kidding, parents came here in 70s from Pakistan, I live in los angeles

holy shit you're beautiful. post feet. srsly tho. what's your kik. I'm rich. I can give you a good life.

and last but certainly not least

Where from in Pakistan?

Mine came to England in 70s as well but I'm from Rawalpindi but have green eyes.

exercise more and eat healthy

eating healthy is actually more important than exercising

Bahadurabad

Just use shitty angles and focus on the boobs

refugees are not Veeky Forums

Latino here, don't waste your time with these elitists cunts.

You look cute but seek out a different hair cut.

You look good in this pic, dont fall for the makeup jew
Get a nice haircut and make sure your eyebrows are trimmed and your face is clean.

Eat less sodium to hollow out your cheeks. Water retention is a bitch.

This proves how sad Veeky Forums is. How they seek out an average girl for attention hence they use their fashion as a sort of "hey I'm cool, pls fk wit me." This is why there is no girls here cause they will get attention they don't want.

I was in Toronto for 18 months from 2012 to 2013
Worst fucking city. It's like the Canadian NY/NJ.

I know lol. It's ripped in at least two places, but I still proudly wear it when i want to feel extra pathetic.
It's just so fucking c o m f y

>Workout.
I exercise for an absolute minimum of 1 hour 20 mins per day, 5 days per week. Its mostly muscle hypertrophy with 2 or 3 cardio recovery days thrown in
>Clean your hair.
I keep it "clean", but i will take the boards advice and get it cut
>Bags aren't cute.
Bags are my aesthetic bruh what are you talking about
>Buy some makeup your skin looks bad.
Buying makeup to improve skin? U srs?
>Stop dressing like a basic sophomore, dress like a proper woman.
Thx for the vague thinly veiled insult.

>less sodium
D-does that mean I'll have to give up my daily cup of chicken broth...

yeah toronto's pretty shit outside of jobs and whatnot

st. john's is most likely the most aesthetic city in canada

you'd look better if you could deal with your carb addiction

Lose weight. Your face is too round. It should be angular.

I'm on keto rn for endurance reasons. I eat less than 10g of net carbs per day
I'm 95 lbs. Losing more weight would put me in the underweight category, which would compromise my weight class in wrestling.