In your honest opinion, what is the most Veeky Forums weight for a 6 foot male?

In your honest opinion, what is the most Veeky Forums weight for a 6 foot male?

125pounds but when i got down that low i almost drove myself insane being hungry 24/7. I reclused my self because I knew people were going to want to 'grab lunch' or 'grab a beer', i was either angry at my self for eating to much or angry because I was so hungry, I didnt even think I looked skinny then which sort of ruins the fucking point. recovering from that mindset was a bitch as well

It wasn't worth it at all.

eat healthy,do some light excercise, live life and dont worry about weight. Movement is /fa,/ how you walk and hold yourself is Veeky Forums. A number that you have to constantly struggle to maintain unenjoyable to be not the essence of fashion at all.

180 with 8% or less bf

thats my weight, i'm also a 6 foot male, it doesn't look good at all, trust me

140 to 180, provided anything above 160 is low bf and well toned.

6 foot, 135 here.

Of course it looks good.
Get better genetics, faggot.

man imagine getting bullied by a guy who looks like this lol

I'm a tad taller than 6,0 and weigh about 172. I am still fat so I'm guessing 155-160 I will be at 10%bf.

*bullying a guy who looks like this

i'm like 5'11 134lbs and im verging on skinny fat
what the fuck

>what is body-fat composition?
Either way, this looks gross as fuck. 150 is the minimum cutoff for anyone 6' or taller.

are you 16?

idk im 6'4 ans 215 ive pretty much sized myself out of nice fashionable clothes, i have to get everything tailored now so it even looks close to right unless im sporting a regular t shirt and jeans

but i would say around 175 for 6 foot tall

Thin or muscular can look good. Body fat is more important than weight when it comes to looks.

i'm 5'11.5" and i'm the most effay guy on here and i'm at about 169.5 as of this morning btw

youre not the most effay guy on here faggot

this looks really weird for some reason.

You have a tiny frame, bro.
Get better genetics, bro.

Fpbp

cardio bunny body without tits

lol

at 6 foot being 140-160 looks best
but if you have good proportions you can look beastly at 180
but ofcourse all at a low bf %

you're built like an average-sized 14-year-old. there's no way that's actually you, right?

160 is minimum u skeleton faggot

go to Veeky Forums youll never fit into saint laurent denim at 160

>those shoulders

For 6' i'd say between 120 and 145, lower bodyfat the better. If you're gonna try to be Veeky Forums i'd recommend emphasis on the shoulders because they're really what define the shape of a person, otherwise you get pic related.

i think 160-170lbs is ideal

180-200 lbs

u r a 1 sick bitch

>what is the most Veeky Forums weight for a 6 foot male?

178 lbs

Whats with those baby bitch 16" shoulders?
20" + or kys

I'm 6'2 and used to be 136pounds. Everyone said I was too skinny but I think it's a good weight to be.

Nice child bearing hips. Lay off the estrogen supplements dude

6'4 and 130 pounds, nothing fits and strong winds push me around but i love it

I actually puked
Decent but douchey face
You look like a FTM after top surgery, young lady.

this is the only right answer. cute bois are a hundred times more Veeky Forums than limp-dicked roid-beasts

HOLY FUCK THOSE HIPS LOL

your hips - shoulder ratio is okay, don't listen to the Veeky Forumsgs, you are just really skinny so your waist is more noticeable, you should work on your back..

a solid lean 175lbs

Your hips make me want to pump your ass full of liquid babies.

>builtfat 40 year old gives his shitty opinion

hahahaha you're like a fucking twig. My 13 year old brother looks similar to you. Someone with muscles and not 13 year old bones will not be able to weigh 135 at 6 ft tall.

Like 190 with

Fuck I gotta lose 15 lbs

>175lbs
>6ft
feels good

Wtf I'm 70kg and a twig

I'm 6 ft 160 12% bf normal tone

Because this isn't his dimensions. Too much muscle for someone that is 135 lbs at 6 foot.

How do I get a gf, Chad?

Tfw genetics keep me at 125 -130. Cant Even fucking go above 60 kg

5'11
59 kg
14%
fucking hate my body

Why so?

see for yourself

6 gorillion

your frame is rectangle, like me

lift desu if you get heavy enough you would be excellent bearmode