I want to use my tax return money to buy a second hand YSL leather jacket...

I want to use my tax return money to buy a second hand YSL leather jacket. The problem is how the heck am I supposed to know I'm buying authentic or not. I mean grailed says that they make sure there sellers only sell legit, but I heard like 70% of the stuff sold on there is knockoffs.

learn how to legit check slp, its not hard

Can you please tell me what your talking about?

Search google how to spot fake saint laurent. Styleforum, stylezeitgeist, superfuture, ebay guides.

>that face

Get good pictures of the tags and ask the people in the styleforum SLP thread or someone like the guy who runs the Luster Catcher blog to check them for you.

thats bullshit, most stuff on grailed is legit, just buy from sellers with good feedback

also hedi's slp are real grails and a good investment

i don't know why. But I'm in tears laughing

and yet he's a successful model and you're shitposting on a tibetan basket weaving forum

really makes you think

>tibetan basket weaving forum

pretty sure Veeky Forums is an american anime board. Never got this insult

stop being new

As someone previously mentioned: contact Federico Barengo aka the guy who runs LusterCatcher, he often does legit checks for people in the SLP market facebook group (or just make a post in there but there's a chance you'll end up getting a legit check from someone who is a clueless retard)

f-fuck you i'm tryingggggggg

If you can't tell genuine luxury leather jackets from fake ones, maybe you should not invest so much money in one right now

I have interacted with this guy a lot, even bought from him a few times. Super down to earth and chill. He's also a living encyclopedia on pretty much everything SLP related. His English isn't perfect or anything but it's better than a lot of Americans I meet lol

Uhhhhh yeah, not even anything close to 70% of Grailed is knockoffs or fakes. I would estimate its closer to 15% and at least 12% of that would be shitty streetwear like Supreme, which you shouldn't be buying in 2017.

Basically just make sure you aren't buying from shady Asians with new accounts and make sure the listing you're looking at has lots of pictures and the guy selling has previous sales with a 5/5 seller rating etc. It's really not hard, you don't need to be concerned with getting fake shit on Grailed, still, do your research, buy from trusted sellers and ask the guy plenty of questions, after all, you're gonna be investing at least 3000 USD for a secondhand SLP jacket.

ask me anything, i run the biggest SL group on FB

What's the current going price on a SS16 mutton L17? See much around in size 52?

Also, python wyatts, are they just super uncommon or something, I can not find any for sale, ever.

is this some good bait or are you just a retard?

fakes are getting better everyday, and some use the same quality leather.

If you can't tell between a fake and real jacket, why do you care anyway?

if its the same look and same quality then why does it even matteR?

You can't afford that jacket.

You won't enjoy that jacket

You'll be worried about it 24/7

because no one wants to pay $5000 and think theyre getting the real thing and then get a Chinese fake

tfw really love jackets
tfw live in the middle of the sonoran desert where its only cold for 2 months

Lel ofc

Aren't you a fat NEET?

hahahahahahahahahaha

>expecting saint laurent to care about faces

52 ?! Why are you even considering an SLP jacket then, Hedi's cuts look fucking comical on hamplanets.