Does anyone else here have a nose like this?

does anyone else here have a nose like this?

should i get the bump on my nose surgically corrected or not? it's my most unattractive feature and it ruins my side profile.

I do. It goes well with my glasses.

I think it looks good. I like women with lets say not perfect noses cause that means they have more confidence than those who got a nose job.

I find it attractive on women

I'm male and I have one, but I really like it. Don't fuck with the formula... unless your formulas fucked.

It looks decent on men depending. It's a roman nose so it can be masculine.

It's absolutely disgusting on women though. It fucks up the face and makes the girl look tranny-ish. Cute girls only have small and cute noses. Girls with big noses aren't pretty, and especially aren't pretty with a big AND crooked nose.

oops. I meant to add that it looks good on men with muscular toned bodies. If you are a twink or fat it will looks really bad.

Stop being arab.

same here. Can look cute on some girls too.

asking strangers on if you should get PS is mistake #1. it's your face, should be something u wanna do

I like it on both men and women, though less pronounced in women, like in pic

I think it looks aristocratic

ymmv

I like noses like that on women -- and big noses, in general.

But, I'm in the minority.

I'm 50% anglo and 50% german and I still have this nose. Not everyone has to be a scandi.

shoo shoo

It's a Roman nose, there's nothing Arabic about it.

un-attractive on females

attractive on males

>un-attractive on females

Faggot.

P much

>ugly female detected

>tasteless pleb detected

Why are you so hurt and mad though?

Dating a girl with an ugly nose? Or are you actually a female with this gross type of nose. I don't understand why you are so offended. It just looks un-attractive on girls. Simple fact. I don't know what you want me to say. If you find it attractive, then good for you I guess. But majority of people don't. What do you want me to say?

>Simple fact.

If it's a fact then prove it.

>If you find it attractive, then good for you I guess. But majority of people don't.

And? The majority of people also have bad taste.

I have a roman nose from my Italian heritage, and personally I think it looks really good, although the bump at the top isn't as pronounced as the one in OP's picture.

I guess if your one is strong enough that it's messing up your side profile rhinoplastery is an option, but I don't think fucking with your face is a good idea.

I mean...

>does anyone else here have a nose like this?

I DO, BUT WITH A LESS PRONOUNCED BRIDGE.

>should i get the bump on my nose surgically corrected or not?

WHY WOULD YOU HAVE YOUR BODY MUTILATED?

NO.

>it's my most unattractive feature and it ruins my side profile.

JUDGING BY THE REST OF YOUR FACIAL FEATURES, YOUR NOSE IS YOUR MOST AESTHETICALLY PLEASING FEATURE.

ROMAN TYPE NOSES ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, ALONG WITH GREEK TYPE ONES.

Its Roman you dumb fuck.

I like those kind of noses. I myself have a nose which is pointy / big on the tip of it and i fucking hate it

My nose has a weird curve

stop being anglo
stop being roman

rather have the roman/greek nose than a fat wide nose like

Don't do anything to yourself user. Your someone's dream boy/girl just the way you are!

>tfw same nose

I like women with noses like that a lot. Leave it as it is, unless it really bothers you. But better learn to love it, because it looks great.

attractiveness

this bump is mad attractive and CAN compliment ur face, esp if u look anything like whoever is in the pic

you can barely notice my guy ,,, pls dont compare. the one in the pic is very defined and attractive urs is just subtle and not really notice-worthy no offense