/jg/-/jewelry general/

Are chains and bracelets only for niggers and people who seek acceptance through financial splurging? Please explain, I just bought these for 500 dollars ): should I cancel my order? I'm Hispanic but the okay looking kind, and I won't use this jewelery with everything, only when the fit needs it. Was it worth it? Just need an outside opinion. I'm still getting them, but I just wanna know your opinions. Also, jewelry thread.

Those are really, really gaudy. Just gold is ok I guess, especially if you're a spic as it seems Mexicans and Romanians love gold, but those fake diamonds are pretty bad.
Don't be afraid of wearing jewelry though, properly done they can add style to an outfit and girls absolutely love it.

>people who seek acceptance through financial splurging
If they are, they should definitely get a general in here (see )

>zirconia
Cancel order and burn credit card
If you want gems buy real, they're really not that fucking pricey

I can pay extra for VVS, you guys think I should?

Assuming those are 1mm stones, each should be around $3 straight from the dealer. There seems to be 16 stones per bead, and I count 23 beads alone on the visible part of the chain on the right. That's about $1000 just to get VVS for half of that one (without the manufacturing fees and extra charges). I very much doubt that you can either afford them or that they are real diamonds.
Also it still looks tacky. For that much money get a platinum chain

Hey Veeky Forums.
A family member gave me some gold rings(yellow gold), nothing over the top, just plain gold rings.
I quite like them, the problem is that I'm 20.
Don't you guys think that someone young wearing gold rings is too much?Like trying to show off?
Btw my style is basically full lemaire for an easier representation.

It would still be +1K worth of gold plated scrap.
GLD is mostly overpriced shit.
Lurk etsy, you could easily find solid gold on that price range.

You're gud

I don't think there should be a problem unless it really clashes with the rest of your outfit. Definitely don't mix them with silver jewelry though. I would be wary of wearing them with techwear but it doesn't seem like you're planning on doing that

Melt down and create a new piece

Thanks anons.

OP here
This actually sounds kinda true. I'm not planning on flexing and saying it's full gold though, but I am planning on getting real gold later on. Any Jewelers you recommend for good gold products?

>I'm Hispanic but the okay looking kind
Is there a latino equivalent of uncle tom?

tio Tomás

For shit like that local jeweller is best bet. A simple chain won't cost a fortune in commission.
Second hand stores for dirtcheap fakes that turn out to be real once in a blue moon.
And if you're still yearning for gems, look into cheaper shit like garnet and amethyst. Champagne diamonds are fine too

See

It's not much about the diamond, I'd honestly rather have full gold than gold with diamonds. Thanks!

Solid 10K chains should only run you 7-900.
No shame in an expensive-ish 10K piece, its a good start

i want some rings that say im poorly educated, violent and probably involved in illegal activities

post inspo

Anything signo.
Biker rings.
"Bling"

anything obnoxious and tacky
if you're poor then this if your illegal activities are actually profitable then something like this pic

I'm very fond of jewellery and planning on getting into some of the pure Yohji pieces. Is there much jewellery which would work well with an outfit such as this apart from wooden jewellery?

I want to cop a bracelet like the Roof. Does anyone know any small wrist watches/bracelets that look similar to his?

A dark wood.
Worn bronze perhaps
Memes aside; oxidized silver.

Simple bands obviously. Two at most. Balance with watch or armband.

he coulda been a model

instead he have his life for the hreater good

what a trooper

Aight cheers. They all sound like they'd work well.

I work at a jewelry store I can get anything for cost. Obviously as a man I don't have a whole lot of options, but I have always wanted to get a chain or a bracelet. Some variation of curb link (Cuban link is is a variation of curb). I have tan Eastern European skin so I can wear things most "white" people can't, I know I can pull it off. Only problem is deciding between a bracelet or necklace...and what width. I feel like 4mm is a good size but I'm not sure.

It is a still a big purchase at cost, but at least it will be valuable in the future.

cancel it

Bracelet is better I think because it feels more natural and can be worn to both casual and more formal events, as long as it's not something tacky like the barf inducing shit that op posted. They are also cheaper so if you end up disliking the idea of wearing jewelry it's not like you dropped a lot of money on a long chain.

Thanks for your input