Alright, that's it. Let this finally be official. Are bomber jackets REALLY out of style or not (don't NOT meme please...

Alright, that's it. Let this finally be official. Are bomber jackets REALLY out of style or not (don't NOT meme please..)?
If not, what replaces them as the tip top hip lightweight jacket and why?

i still like them

i'm not telling you faggot

I saw a dude wearing a wrinkly bomber jacket yesterday. It made him look like a lesbian.

i know the answer and hope no one replies to OP

>implying this will ever go out of style

fuck whats in style, bombers have literally been a staple for like a hundred years and so have all the other kinds of jackets

wear what you think is cool

who cares, they're pretty much a staple for men like field jackets are a staple for basic bitches.

people have moved onto perfecto jackets but they look more cringe than bombers.

just do lightwash denim jacket+palewave

>born to early to explore the galaxy

What to do during winter?

monster layers

Holy shit, those ugly ass cargo pockets on his pants don't flatter his already feminine figure.

oh man I remember this made so many people on Veeky Forums grab bomber jackets like 4 years ago

Coach jacket is official jacket of 2017

get a real jacket? it's not like you'd be wearing a bomber during the winter anyway

>merging the business world with the hip hop world: the shirt
it's entire existence is wrong

Leather jackets won't ever be a meme like bombers because all decent leather jackerts cost at least 800-1000.

normies don't care
they'll happily buy $120 pleather biker jackets
don't underestimate the normie

dunno how bomber jackets can go out of style. better question: are baggy jeans jackets in or out of style? judging be the people i see outside they are in style, but Veeky Forums is always contrarian and pretends to be one step ahead of the plebs so are they in or out?

Harrington jacket

leather biker jackets coexists with bombers since quite a few years now, they don't came after the bomber jackets

now it looks like denim jackets are in, coach jackets are also a 2 year old trend already

no fucks are given to the trends though, i still wear my bombers, i have a puffer what fa hates, i wear that one frequently, occasionally i wear my all black lightweight parka, i have denim jackets too, but i don't wear them

tl;dr wear what you like

>Taking-my-wife's-son-to-his-baseball-game core

>REALLY out of style
No. They were way more 'trendy' few years ago and did come back in 2010 or so.
It's dumb question though, the only reason you should care is if you actually dress in the hottest new trends at all times.
Just wear shit you like

ID on the boots?

I wore mine the whole winter. Located in northern germany.

Varsity Jackets

This.

>2013 core

no one has moved on to perfecto jackets lmoa they are exclusively for autists

this many clueless cuck

Bomber jackets are a staple, just like perfecto leather jackets or raw denim. They can become particularly trendy at some period (perfectos were during the slimane craze, raws were when hipsters were hip, and bombers are since the fuccbois started to wear them). Once the trend fades away, they go back to being a neutral staple

The fuccboi shit is not over yet but I'm pretty sure that people will soon realize how autistic it looks. At least it's no longer "cool" anymore, right now those who dress like that are the people who missed the 90s revival hype train. It shouldn't take long before this style becomes cringeworthy even for normies, but even when it will, bombers will not go out of style. Only the way they're often being worn right now will

Anyone interested in buying this bomber from me? Raf by Raf Simons in Med.

If you have anything similar to a genuine bomber you'll ONLY be able to wear it in the winter, my MA-1 is completely unwearable over 40 degrees with just an undershirt.

Bombers are really over saturated right now. I walked down Takeshita street in harajuku and counted 100 of them before I stopped.

I was only counting green ones, worn by girls.

This. However, depending on your geographical location, people might think you are either a left wing or right wing radical.

A classic bomber will never go out of style. Just don't fall for some weird long line bullshit

Coach jackets.

Why does it have to say Comme des Graçons too? WHY? God I hate this trend, it's destroying otherwise good designers for me.

How else would streetwear babbies flex on these le casuals x D

this looks like what bums and meth addicts usually wear

Get a real fucking bomber and not some lightweight bullshit from H&M and you'll look fine.

Honestly I'm fine with the CDG branding, it's an interesting design in its own right with the gradiant of focus. But it's like they didn't think anyone would recognize the branding so they slapped the full name on there to make sure everyone knew. It's overbranding at its worst.

>the charles de gaulle brand
>the i'm voting right brand

Boy don't talk shit on the gas mask pants

real bombers make me look like a skinhead

>tfw balding at 20

Bombers have always been stylish and still are, but literally everyone wears it now to fit in and its become a meme.

try 18, lmao

baggy everything is hip right now

Stop this meme right now

How come 90% of the people I see wearing bombers are fat as fuck?

stop living in the US maybe

>muh high snobiety

Navy Docs are creepy. Black/oxblood or gtfo.

blue docs look like the skin of a drowned corpse

You having to ask this question is why you'll never make it.

I would say no, just don't buy them in olive or by alpha industries
bombers are too much of a staple to ever truly go out of fashion
this
a small heart is fine
a gigantic CDG CDG CDG just reeks of hypebeast faggotry

>a small heart is fine

kill yourself

>the generic normie collective

I mean, I don't wear CDG as it's not really my style, but a small, fairly inconspicous symbol is much better than spelling out the name several times in giant letters
the heart is basically a design element, not just branding sort of like the stripes on adidas sneaks

tää :DddDd

why do people wear their denim jackets oversized, mine is kinda tight but it looks great that way.

Wtf i hate fashion now

If he lifted and had good posture I think he could pull that look off better than he does now.

Weirdly like this fit.
I would replace the laces and the beanie.

That could be said for everything on this forum.