Tee Shirts

What are the best heavyweight, thick material basic tee shirts?

Other urls found in this thread:

johnelliott.co/products/classic-crew-co-mix-white
youtube.com/watch?v=w1BKl0ud1k8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as colour has some nice thick tees

Triple A T-shirts.

w2c?

acne crew neck

Abercrombie

As long as it fits correctly, cheap shirts are usually the best ones.

COS 15€ tees, they aren't super thick but the price-value ratio unparalleled, especially compared to High-end designer brands. The colours are amazing as well.

Asket.

>Acne removed Eddy tees
Reee, those were my go to tees, only thing along with Ace jeans this cuck-brand does right.

This answer has popped up a lot on effey and you have to believe me when i say this. You can try gildan, fruit of the loom, h&m or whatever. The material is thin and does not drape/hold its shape properly and the cut is crap. Carhartt tees are the best, they have both regular and loose cuts and they last forever.

I dunno man Ive tried target, h&m, fruit of the loom, hanes, basically every cheap store and I cant find a fucking white t shirt that isnt transparent

I've got two non transparent white tees from H&M, maybe try online?

Fugg idk they had two crewneck shirts, some were like $10 the others were $15 i bought the cheaper ones so maybe thats it?

Are you aware that most brands have thinner and thicker shirts? e.g. FOTL has 3 thickness, you must have been gotten the most thin, Valueweight ones, their Super Premium is not see through, but you can try their Heavy too, the Super Premium is a bit too thick

johnelliott.co/products/classic-crew-co-mix-white

youtube.com/watch?v=w1BKl0ud1k8

John Elliott Co Mix classic.

Long, heavy and durable.

I have all 3 colours, best t shirt I ever owned. Size up - runs small and long.

Recently bought some basic tees from Mil-Tec by Strum, great quality for how cheap they were.

im checking this brand out now, the stuff looks really cool. it sort of reminds me of american apparel though, please tell me the quality is better than AA

>$78
>for a fucking t shirt
jesus christ

I have an AS Colour shirt and it's one of the worst shirts I own. That said, it's medium weight and isn't pilling or whatever, but has faded much more than other shirts I own.

give it back tyrone

>hanes
>fotl
>transparent

U blind

I second this

The feeling of this shirt on you.. its so dry and breathable yet heavy as fuck. I shouldve sized up though it runs slim

it looks like towel material mein neger

They're definitely not heavy weight but they are decent tees. They have a nice fit and mine haven't pilled, stretched or thinned in the last year I've had them

They're better than Uniqlo tees and miles better than H&M tier

Also the more of them you buy the cheaper they get so that's pretty good

American Giant

It's a fucking green t-shirt.

3sixteen sells t shirts made from some jersey fabric in 9oz weight in 2 packs for $85, Naked and Famous sells a 10oz cotton t for ~$40 per.

Some people are poor. Deal with it

If you weren't aware, different articles of clothing have different textures, materials, thickness, exact colors, cuts, measurements, etc.

I bet you didn't know that, did you baka-kun?