1950s-1960 NASA/engineer

Why oh why can't I into 50's NASA, Veeky Forums?

Thin collars, flat bottomed ties, endless tortoiseshell. Why even live?

Also let's not forget these motherfuckers put somebody on the moon, all while slaying conservative pussy

Gtfo liars

This liar never died

What are the odds that a nigger became an astronaut? On top of that, he had a twin brother!

Oh wait, I forgot about the other non-jew who "died" on the challenger mission, he had a twin brother too!

I wish this conspiritard would fuck off

Here's the teacher before and after faking her death

Here's my last contribution you nerds. If you cared at all about real science you'd want to separate science fiction from science fact.

I just wanted to talk about nice watches and glasses and ties and shit, bro

This would fit nicely as a niche of or in conjunction with lunarcore

Living proof that /pol/ turns you into a delusional retard

that's not even /pol/, thats just some retard shit

When I browsed /pol/ it had a lot of conspiracy shit related to the moon landings

To what extent does your lifestyle reflect this context?

If you had a lousy relationship with your wife (cold war) and unreasonably high expectations for your only son (representing the risk-taking behavior of the astronauts) then this style would make perfect sense.

Otherwise, if you want to communicate the image of an astronaut for coolness potential, then you can just pretend you're a sailor like everybody else.

I'm a materials engineer, do outdoors shit and make stuff and am a general, all round, square cunt. How's that for you?

Why did you quote me I'm trying to post NASA inspo

No, y'all just attribute a part of yourself to believing in it. Its not unpatriotic to question 9/11 or the moon landings, its unpatriotic of you to ignore any point of view different from the textbooks.

You had no part in building either lie, so why do you feel like you have to defend it?

post more 50s engineer inspo

what exactly is this supposed to be proving? other than you not understanding how photography works

couldn't have done it without strong black women

Why did this thread attract spergs?

I don't give a fuck about being patriotic faggot, you're just being a contrarian bitch. I bet you believe flat earth

I could stand to have that figure on the right be a little bit more hidden to be honest