What's Veeky Forums's opinion on stone island ?

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on stone island ?

e e edl

abort abort abort

Why? I don't understand the hate

tainted by chavs

fanbase in UK is kinda cancerous
But they legit make nice, more experimental pieces with excellent quality so if you don't live in the UK where there's a negative reputation I say go for it

I don't understand the chav hype, do they actually have real stone island? How do they afford it?

There's this thing called shoplifting

Ah yes, every chav shoplifts their stone island.

>ntal pieces with excellent quality so if you don't live in the UK where there's a negative reputation I say go for it
>>>
> Anonymous 04/25/17(Tue)18:25:43 No.12
its the only thing they spend money on
and cigs

Basic Stone Island and CP Company pieces aren't that expensive.

If your English or euro you should already know about stoneys hooli reputation. If your American stop being such a trend hopping hype beast

ruined by hypebeasts

good quality, moneys worth

i like how you can take the tag off too

Chavvy as fuck, as hypebeast as supreme

Fucking hipsters

sandnigger core

Here in Sweden they just steal it. Or sell drugs in order to afford it.

wear that in the UK you'll look like a scummy drug dealer

Literally pikey townie wear

I like the shadow project line. They have some other cool looking items too.
I live in the US and I've been wearing stoney for a while and I've been asked about the pieces I wear a lot

Stone Island is gaining popularity in many European countries, what lead to a stark decline in quality. Don't buy anything basic right now unless you can get it for 50-70% less. Other stuff is still okay, but pullovers and zip hoodies e.g. are h&m level right now.

Britproblems. Outside of the UK it's the choice of the distinguished gentleman, pic rleated.

Stone island is great

Real niggas wear Canada Goose

this
That shit is designed by errolson. You basically get acronym shit for half the price. The jackets from this line have the acronym strap system, etc
pic very related

I have an embarrassingly large amount of stone island and the Shadow line is by far my favourite in terms of design, cut and materials.

Stone Island has always been about the jackets anyway, they can make a decent sweater or pants but they are way way overpriced for what they are.
At least the fit is good.

I recently sat in a train where some guy was talking to his buddy who asked him what the cost of his Stone Island jacket was. quote "Yea I got it for half price during sale but I don't tell anybody that".

BTEC Canada goose
Only worn by those who steal housing benefit and jobseekers
"I'm a west ham supporter and i want to look like the rest of the lads at the pub"
Collabs and experimental pieces r nice tho

I like it, I know that chavs wear it but I live in NYC and we don't really have those here.

Bought a pair of cargo pants from the store in SoHo. I want to cop more, and I have money to do so, but god damn is the stuff expensive. $400 for a swishy-swashy jacket seems absurd

sweaters are like £100-£150

I know loads of wannabe road kids who buy it with money from maccies / drug dealing

Chavs/hooligans made stone island into what it is today

shit

Avoid MEME Island at all costs if you live in Europoor,i live in Serbia and when i wear stoney people treat me like shit and think im a chav (scum)

I dont wanna see your stone island cuz

CP Company does amazing knitwear and mainline jackets/coats. You can generally only find the best stuff in-store.

Stay clear of the goggle shit.

I'd love this BIG GUY shearling by CP Company.

For you

Does he come with the coat?

If he pull that off, would he die?