/Pyccия/

Russian Inspo

Anything actually Russian or with the Cyrillic alphabet.

slava rossiya

>I make a thread with potential, unlike the usual c/n, wdywt, and tattoo thread shitpostery
>nobody posts

Gosha and other russiaboo labels are trash m8.

Still better than most of the stuff people wear here though.

Also, if you are not a skinny white guy who looks dead inside, don't even bother wearing any of it.

Why are russians so effay??

Shit I totally agree and I don't fit any of those descriptions.

Best I can do is post these on an anonymous rick owens fansite

S
I
P

This dude is sexy as fuck

Post slavgoth inspo

IS GOPNIK!

These number damn

W2c jacket?

Appreciate the thread.

Visiting Vladivostok May 3-7 as an American.

Any must see shops or brands i should be searching?

please write down all military bases and send to usa

No way I'm studying there next semester, I want to get some of these

Mнe нpaвятcя. Гдe мoжнo кypить?

nah, streets are full of tired, boring, badly dressed ruskies
Alina is truly beautiful, but g-d why, why did she start this streaming shit
sry, user, out of stock

Блинчики

Why Vladivostok?

Will do
Nice! Where ya from?
Because it's less than 2 hours from Busan which is where I'm living currently. I'm a meme English teacher.

I spent enough time in Confucian countries. Need something fresh. Also i have a Russian qt showing me around.

>Гдe мoжнo кypить?
>кypить
>p
nice try amerikansky, no smoking allowed

gosha has some cool stuff but the "random cyrillic on bland streetwear basics" meme should just die, it's just as stupid as the "random kanji sadbois 2012 xddd" meme

Seen a huge wave on Instagram lately of Russian kids with a pretty cool streetwear inspired aesthetic but much more grungy. Any thoughts on this? (Accounts like sashadidntwakeup)

>Gopnik Rubchinkiy
Why does he put his name everywhere?
How is putting your name on basics fashion?

W2C jacket

Holy fuck, this is the first time I see someone mention this city on Veeky Forums (if not Veeky Forums at all). I used to live there until I turned 17. Haven't been there in 9 years. You should post photos when you go there. Really interested to see what the city looks and feels like now.

He used to have some good and unusual stuff before, yes. Now it's just some random unassuming streetwear with his name stapled all over the place. Look at this year's runway, it's so bad.

He got a great taste in models though. Every single one of them looks dead inside.

You should watch Darker than BLACK s2

I'll take as many pics as I can. Also the qt is a photographer hobbist so hopefully I'll get some aesthetic shots.

Recently embroidered a sweater in cyrillic. Is is wearable? It says Moloko Plus btw

it says "milk plus" though

w2c gorka

Yeah, i took it from the russian wikipedia page for Clockwork Orange. A lot of the slang words in the book/movie are russian or slightly changed up russian, afaik moloko means milk. I don't actually know russian, sadly

Fucking poser

Russia. Enjoy 2 month delivery time and rapeintheass costs.

Fucking yankees and their profusion of sign value

What's your instagram? This thread may not be around next week or I might not be at home when you post those photos.

This: This is cringe tier.

mandarin is more aesthetic than nipshit T B H

KOKOSHNIKS!

Bring back these beauties.

It's a fashion gold mine.

Look at these babies.

The pioneers used to ride these babies for miles.

Jesus Christ Super Star

got an old one from my dad from when he was in siberia
its really thick but so uncomfortable
(also a cccp belt lmao)

people wear shit with kanji on it too, this isnt any different. i'm just practicing my embroidery m8s no reason to gatekeep

>sashadidntwakeup
what are the others?

A literal gold mine of fashion treasure.

They've got shoes and everything.

I agree on the kanji point, but this shirt just looks bad man. Wear it in the house not in public you'll look autistic

Embroidery is a good art, Consider doing some Russian pearl embroidery. Russian yet elegant. Pearls are very affordable now that ebay and the industrial revolution have happened.

Lol what an ugly cunt

Why is dressing like a commie considered cool?

It's not

Gosha, newfag

Less people speak English there, so it'll be easier to become "immersed" in the language so I stop making mistakes like
I'm from south Carolina, I'm not prepared to actually have to bundle up

Not him but if you miss it you can search "vladivostok" in the warosu fa archive, it will probably be said in the thread he posts pictures in since thats the purpose

sauce?

Anyone know any good Russian brands except from gosha? seem impossible to find

coppernot lads

Sposn, ANA, BARS, Blok-Post to name a few.

Alina Rin

sputnik

I know it isn't, what I don't get is why all the normies at my uni are doing it?

if you're not russian cop it
it's like streetwear for kiddos tier here

alright thanks lad

id on jacket?

These are nice as fuck, got too many soviet watches atm to be able to justify another though, need to get rid of some

anyone know if gosha fits tts? or should i be sizing up?

The only sms i use is Lookbook but even that I don't post often.
/user/6111181
I'll do my best to get some rooskie dope shit though.

lookin' like uh a, helm from the souls series

size up
the recent collections are more tts, but older stuff is really small (bc its cdg/japanese)
tshirts at least
most sweaters are oversized anyway so tts is fine

a. I would impregnate however
b. there are three alphabets in this picture and that weirds me out. I can read them all, so I guess she probably can too, but like damn.

people in russia are generally very badly dressed and kind of gross too. you would be disappointed.

bape x HISTORY shark Kokoshnik collab inc.

cnaba ykpanhn

where i can find images of guy in middle?

Russian Dynamo hightops

russian version of that Jandek album cover

Latest cop

Пpивeт вoнючиe янки.

Пoбaмпaю вaм.

Any1 have pic of russian dude with shaven head and adidas track suit? He posted on fa

almost A E S T H E T I C, but poorly shot