What do you think of me Veeky Forums? for me I'm easily a 8.5/10 with amazing fashion sense...

What do you think of me Veeky Forums? for me I'm easily a 8.5/10 with amazing fashion sense, eyes and nice face shape very oval.

Stop thinking you're 8.5/10 you are a solid 0 faggot kill yourself, you look like the type of kid what only wears Stussy

are you fucking dumb knee grow

It's a b8 he's not the real one, on the other hand, he's 6.5/10 max, could be 7 but no more

>insulting this nice young man cause OP used his picture to start a thread

lad.....

I feel bad. He is just some insecure kid who posted his average face on the internet and now random bitter losers are trying to feel better about themselves by making threads like this
Sad!

that's why i asked if he's dumb, cause it's an obvious bait, and this beaner is barely a 4

Is this like /hm/s Branden?... Where he(?) posts his pic trying to get pity compliments so much, that eventually it turns into a meme and other people spam it? Cause I see this avg fucker everytime I visit Veeky Forums... He's(?) Not ugly but he's by no means above avg. Same deal with that Branden guy. He was kinda cute, but not enough to get his own thread, or the hundreds that followed...

Fucking kek'd

He probably looks better than 90% of the people on Veeky Forums

He's cute af

nah nigga u ugly

samefag detected

>implying insecure kid would not spend one minute on paint on that

How can someone edit that in under 5 seconds on an iPhone? (Resolution indicates it's an iPhone)

Yeah, I def commented on my own shit 7 hours later.

Ur a curry nigger

And filename

meh

you're not ugly

Hey I posted this! Glad to see my pic I made on faceapp has now become a meme :')