This is a dumb question and probably not worth it's own thread...

This is a dumb question and probably not worth it's own thread, but I'm colorblind and I'm tired of getting things that I think look good but actually look like shit

Which color jacket would look better with the pants and shoes on the left?

>60s high school quarterback core
Both actually, but the red spices it up a bit more

>red
That's what I'm thinking, too. Navy seems like it might be too much blue, but red seems like it won't match. Being colorblind sucks.

more input appreciated

What shirts do you plan on wearing with this fit?

Mostly just red/blue/gray/black/white t shirts and a couple mostly-blue Hawaiian shirts

I like the red one better

Bump

Red, my colorblind friend.

Red, it will really help when you're hawking your ass out for more $$$

Red one m8,
also I was totally going to post a thread about how to achieve this a e s t h e t i c

Hey, does anyone know if there's/where to get 'the' Varsity Jacket?

Like how if you want a harrington jacket you'd buy a Ben Sherman,
or if you wanted to buy a denim jacket you'd go Levi, sunglasses you'd go Raybans,
or a pair of jeans you'd go Levi or Lee?

The blue one is more versatile. I go with different shoes though, those converse would be meme worthy with that outfit.

The red one won't clash and the navy one won't be too much blue

You can really choose the one you like the most, it will look good either way

Red. It provides contrast. You have washed out jeans = white. Adding black will make you look odd. If the navy is more blue than black in real life it would work better.

which levis are those?

I'm not sure what the ones in the picture are specifically but I think what I googled was "light blue Levi's 511" because that's what I have

Jacket/Miami vice is tight. That's not why I want to dress like this though, it's just kinda coincidence. I mostly just wanted a jacket that'd go good with my shoes and jeans because none of mine do right now, and I've been tossing around the idea of a varsity jacket for a while

Also I guess it'd make it easy to go as jacket for Halloween

>Miami vice
I mean hotline miami lol

Haha just about to say. easy mistake tho

>just wanted a jacket that'd go good with my shoes and jeans

Thats why they done it in the 80s, no shame user.

red's gonna make you look like a douchebag chad, but will make you stand out more. navy looks better i think, and could go with more things. also make sure they're name brand chucks and not "generic canvas shoe that look like converse". everyone will think lesser of you for the latter.

Not OP but I would also like an advice regarding varsity jacket and jeans+chucks combo. I got roughly the same color jeans as the model's but my chucks are red. What color should I get for the jacket?

a noose

Rude.

But seriously though, what goes well with red chucks?

Only Ronald Mcdonald looks good in red shoes.

genuinely nothing

Why would you want to wear red chucks?

I'll probably only wear it with the outfit I posted because I have a better jacket that goes with everything else I have

Plus I am a douchebag so that's ok

I agree with these guys

Well I have to make do with what I have now. If it's that much of a mistake then I can always dye it when it gets beat.
But still, why? What makes red chucks so bad?

pretty much what this guy said

How poor are you?

Both look terrible.

What the fuck is going on in this thread
Get off my board REEEEEE