22 year old with thinning, curly hair and absolutely no idea how to style it. tips/suggestions?

22 year old with thinning, curly hair and absolutely no idea how to style it. tips/suggestions?

you look like a fucking wimp

the sight of you makes me angry

Spot on. Any advice?

agree, op should start eating and hiting the gym
also your have very thin hair so your basically fuced. Get jacked and shave ur head

Fuck me you've got some bad hair genetics. Honestly I'd recommend you buzz it, you have alright bone structure and anything is preferable to having that shit on your head.

buzz. eat more. hit gym. check test levels.

your life will improve immensely. I promise

Here's a pic with no product in my hair, is there any way I could get away without a buzz? even small amounts of gel makes it look like the above pic. I'll definitely start eating more though

just how jewish are you, lad?

You have no chin, you're fucked

Blow dry your hair for volume and thickness then use a small amount of wax styling mousse for the curls.
That should postpone the inevitable for a while but for how long is different for everybody so use that time wisely to prep for your new life as a bald.

shave head

I'm basically more bagel than man at this point

honestly get your ass to Veeky Forums and prepare to make some big changes in your life. You need to gain ALOT of weight and get buff then you need to shave that sad excuse of a haircut off

L O L nice chin leafy

YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING INCEL.

JUST FUCKING ROT

Gym and buzz nigga

at this point I'd go for the whole weird eccentric model look. Either way, I'm sure you'll make it.

What are these pills called one can intake for hair growth often shilled on this site?

Minoxidil. Sure its Rogaine, but I think you can buy it in other brands in supplement form.

either grow your hair out long or buzz it. anything inbetween wouldnt look good at all imo

Grow a long ass beard.

buzz it, it'll look alright no longer than a 2 guard.

The curliness is what does it, oils don't travel as well down curly hair so it dries out way more easily and will look frizzy as fuck. Just buzz it and simplify your life (also gain some weight, just to get to normal weight)

As mentioned above: work out and keep your hair short. I am also balding and I know it's pretty annoying but fortunately we are men and hair and not that important aftera all

Finasteride

buzz

gomad

christ I thought I was skinny

how weak is your chin

good definition, symmetrical face, nice complexion. sine your balding is so advanced only a buzz cut would suit you. post shirtless pic, maybe ur /thinspo/ quality

i fuck with your aidsy face. not even joking. i think you should grow it out and comb it to one side always. also this might be a terrible idea

fuck off for making OP look even worse

you're a fucking chad

hair or no hair you're probably fucking OP's mother right now

Why are you flexing so hard lol

Okay OP what you need to do is straighten the fuck out of those beaner curls. I had them and got them to fuck off. Next you're a skinny white dude. Some chicks are into that. Best bet is to grow the hair out. Wear beanies and crew necks, or a drop out style like Shia. Then get decent tattoos. Finally when the hair goes shave the fucker off or keep the sides long but rock the beanie look. Never take the hat off. Find a good woman and fuck her till she's stuck with you.

Right fuckin hell got barely any sound advice here.

Let's start off with getting some gains or even putting a bit of weight on.

after that, WASH YOUR HAIR. Shit looks fucking nasty mate, dont cheap out on some good shampoo and condition like once a week with a pea size.
THEN get your back and sides shaved down to a 3. leave the top as it is and itll seem like you just have a perm. Itll suit your facial structure trust bro.

seems like im joking here but listen to some trap music, take some inspo from how the dress, and itll make you feel a bit tough bc atm you seem like a pussy, no offence.

funasteride and castor oil

**finestaride

that's fucking terrible, honestly the worst I've seen on Veeky Forums in years

do yourself a big favour and follow the advice
of

and unless you want to look like a fucking excuse for a man the rest of your life
don't let this bring you down, you can do this m8

This. I wish I could get my hands around your tiny neck and snap it.

NEXT QUESTION PLEASE

*fun ass to ride

>check test levels
is this something people do?

Holy shit. This is unfortunate.

First off, shave it all off. Get a buzz. Curls are fucking gross on a guy, and especially since you don't have the facial features to compensate for it.

Also, eat more. Like, a lot more. And get Veeky Forums

>Mousse

Try it and see what happens, gel is a meme anyway, only works for wavyey/straight shortish hairstyles

This.

You look pathetic OP. I wanna start on you just for the way you look and I'm an average looking skinny 5'11" guy.

I wish I went to school with you so I could have bullied you

lift more

You have the spindly drug addict face look, you'll look neat

This

First you grow your hair long

hey OP have u ever seen a vagina?

>dude i LOVE opeth

>opeth
Had to google it
I'm more kinda
>dude i LOVE bjm

You still here, bitch boy? I want to beat your ass.

Is it possible to unJUST myself? Could I hide behind a better haircut?

He can't he has no chin

why are you people bullying him?

You have pretty good features. Just gain some weight. I can't give you advice on the hair though

just go with a buzzed sides look and keep the top trim... never go for a greasy gel. at most use a pomade from Old Spice or something to give your curls/waves direction

jesus christ dude that hair looks horrible. buzz it

Jesus Christ of Nazareth why is everyone on Veeky Forums balding. So thankful my dad is 59 and has a full head of hair, even being through 3 years of war (malnutrition and stress).

>people wake up in the morning and look themselves in the mirror and are okay with this image
Disgusting.

As a fellow curly head, if you don't want the hassle of curls, you can cut it very short which is low maintenance or blow dry it as straight as possible with a comb then straighten with an iron. You don't need an iron if you get good with the blow dryer; you might need a clip on the dryer that directs the air. Pic related