What are tips for dudes with big thighs? shoes and short options? nb4 lose weight

what are tips for dudes with big thighs? shoes and short options? nb4 lose weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

zalando.co.uk/adidas-originals-tracksuit-bottoms-brown-ad122e02a-o11.html?gclid=CPb77dPRxtMCFVYz0wodtigMKQ&size=S&wmc=SEM44_CR_EN_2103106.&atc=SEM44_EN_NAWBNARGNB_ZL.GO_PLA.&opc=2211&ef_id=WGfmjgAABCcaIuWP:20170428073428:s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why cant you lose the weight and how big are we talking

currently 9 months into aa. have lost 15 lbs. currently at 225 lbs at 5'11". I lift weights 5x a week and have put on considerable muscle. will continue to lose but in the mean time trying to adjust fashion for sober life.

lose weight

>9 months
>only lost 15 lbs

nigger what are you doing?

interesting. I'm on it

> lifts weights 5 times a week
why do I even wonder that Veeky Forumsgs can't tell why he doesn't lose more

yup. my bench has gone up 110 lbs. I started cutting just last week. have my calories at about 1300-1600. to summarize I was just looking for fa tips for muscular build.

>iit: fat inspo
FTFY

not OP but...

I have big thighs because I lift weights, not because I'm fat. Why is it that all of you only thought of fat?

dont fall for the taper meme. get straight-ish cuts of pants like ll bean classic or levis 501. know what measurement you need in the thigh and dont be afraid to size up in the waist to make pants fit your thighs. you can always have the waist taken in for like $10, but you can't get a tailor to loosen the thighs (for obvious reasons). shorts are pretty easy. if youre like me and have a tiny waist and big thighs, you might have to size up in the waist but given youre a pretty big guy you can probably just go true to size.

I came here from Veeky Forums to bully, but would also like advice on this. I wear stretchy jeans but have sores on my inner thighs from chafing

pls help

Normal when wearing stretchy jeans. Get a slimmer cut or not stretchy jeans

>I wear stretchy jeans but have sores on my inner thighs from chafing

Get some long legged boxers my man.

Seconding this.

Also Veeky Forums here, if you don't mind dressing like a nigger joggers are perfect for the average gymgoer. They have a shit tonne of room in the thighs, but still taper nicely to those tiny calves.

def. normally I rock my Adidas soccer tapered pants to the gym. I've found success with these soho shorts from Daniel cremeniux. they are tapered and stretch. what footwear goes well for big thigh dudes? I live in Georgia.

I usually wear joggers or shorts, but in some situations I just cant get away with it. I need something smart but comfy at the same time

regular jeans chafe worse lad. and I cant fit into anything non stretch without looking like a mong. my waist to quad ratio is off and anything loose enough to fit around my thigh looks like bellbottoms or some shit around my ankles

they just ride up and make it worse :(

dude try the shorts with the built in nylon undies

these look really dumb if you actually have lifting thighs btw. pretty much any long pants do, but especially these because of the taper. carrot legs are NOT cool lmoa

Why do you guys grow your thighs?
Imo big thighs look weird, looks like a chicken.

I personally think my thighs, and big thighs in general look good. I want giant tumour thighs like olympic cyclists

I also do powerlifting and big thighs are just part of it

I guess its just what your exposed to really. I dont come here often and seeing "thinspo" shit looks weird af to me (some of those twinks top halves are p hot tho. no homo)

what are tips for guys who have lordosis and it makes their asses look like a girl's?
can't wear tight pants without it looking feminine af

Just get some baggy cargo pants and get over yourselves.

try some cropped pants. my homie a thicc boi and actually pulls it off

Post pics of your thick thighs in this thread so I can add them to my folder of thicc thighs thanks boys

lumbar and front thigh stretches every morning my dude. I had it for years and it was fixed in the course of 3 days.

this definitely, I've worn through the middle of 3 pairs of jeans this year, wearing joggers casually is definitely something I should have done earlier, the slimmer fit adidas stuff looks great, and looks great on guys with big quads / hamstrings.

zalando.co.uk/adidas-originals-tracksuit-bottoms-brown-ad122e02a-o11.html?gclid=CPb77dPRxtMCFVYz0wodtigMKQ&size=S&wmc=SEM44_CR_EN_2103106.&atc=SEM44_EN_NAWBNARGNB_ZL.GO_PLA.&opc=2211&ef_id=WGfmjgAABCcaIuWP:20170428073428:s

because he mentions weight in the thread title retard

ignore the cum stains on my mirror :^)

This is so disgusting to look at. This is not what I expected. Ugly/10

god you look weird

Looks like a shitty disease that would blow your leg up someday due to super High pressure or something.

>bullying

post your superiour anorexic skelly legs then Veeky Forumsggots

Birdman?

these fucking toes

also, post what you expected. are mine
>too big
>too small
>not lean enough
>bad insertions
>too stubby (its the angle, Im not a manlet I swear)

Well it's like anything where you gotta pay attention to the fit, some joggers will look ridiculous, others will be more modestly cut.