Crop tops

Opinion on men in crop tops? I'm asking for a friend

Can I do this even if I have a lot of hair but im still skinny?

gay as fuck lol

how many times are you going to make this thread?
sorry man, it looks awful and if you are trying to make them a 'thing' you have chosen the wrong place

If it fits your aesthetic go for it. I doubt very many people can make it work though.

I mean dude if you like it nobody is stopping you. I could totally see Rick collection featuring a crop top. It is gay as fuck though but if that's how you roll who are we to stop you?

The only way you can pull this off is with a baggy crop top and an under shirt. You should never be showing your midriff as a man. No one wants to see it. No one will be impressed.

ah, Euronymous core

but how will they know i spent alot of money on designer undies?

obv lol
looks good if you've got those abs

Meh, feminised andro gay guys have the scope to pull off midriff, i can't see it working of straight guys though.

Can you please stop making this thread you galactic faggot (and I don't mean that in a hurtful to gays way--you're just a faggot).

taking Veeky Forumsg to a new level

for a board that is about fashion, people here are surprisingly homophobic, even for Veeky Forums.

Snk/10

Don't the people who wear them (guys AND gals) get a bit...cold? I know I get sore if my own bare calves get hit by a little chill in the wind.

for a someone browsing Veeky Forums you are surprisngly faggot of a person

no that's normal

Everyones a lil fag

Gtfo bill nye

>i'm asking for a friend

this is the gayest site on earth nobody cares if you're gay i'm gay too

They're the fashion of the future. 2021 will be the year of the male crop top. Mark my words.

not many times have i been as turned on as i am right now

got more?