I'm 25 year old man. What non autistic shoes should I buy for casual wearing for the summer?

I'm 25 year old man. What non autistic shoes should I buy for casual wearing for the summer?

Other urls found in this thread:

newbalance.com/pd/585-made-in-usa/M585-SR.html?dwvar_M585-SR_color=Lake Blue_with_Light Feather_and_Light Grey#color=Lake
newbalance.com/pd/1978-new-balance/ML1978.html?dwvar_ML1978_color=Navy_with_Tan#color=Navy_with_Tan&width=D
newbalance.com/pd/1500-made-in-uk-mid-cut/MH1500.html?dwvar_MH1500_color=Brown_with_Orange#color=Brown_with_Orange&width=D
newbalance.com/pd/998-new-balance/M998-L.html?dwvar_M998-L_color=Grey_with_Red#color=Grey_with_Red&width=D
newbalance.com/pd/998-coumarin-pack/M998-CP.html?dwvar_M998-CP_color=Off White_with_Burgundy_and_Red#color=Off
fieggen.com/shoelace/straighteuropeanlacing.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you want the thick, retro vibes of new balance go for something like these. Just going to link NB because I'm lazy for pictures;

newbalance.com/pd/585-made-in-usa/M585-SR.html?dwvar_M585-SR_color=Lake Blue_with_Light Feather_and_Light Grey#color=Lake Blue_with_Light Feather_and_Light Grey&width=D

newbalance.com/pd/1978-new-balance/ML1978.html?dwvar_ML1978_color=Navy_with_Tan#color=Navy_with_Tan&width=D

newbalance.com/pd/1500-made-in-uk-mid-cut/MH1500.html?dwvar_MH1500_color=Brown_with_Orange#color=Brown_with_Orange&width=D

newbalance.com/pd/998-new-balance/M998-L.html?dwvar_M998-L_color=Grey_with_Red#color=Grey_with_Red&width=D

>newbalance.com/pd/998-new-balance/M998-L.html?dwvar_M998-L_color=Grey_with_Red#color=Grey_with_Red&width=D

are those actually worth their price

newbalance.com/pd/998-coumarin-pack/M998-CP.html?dwvar_M998-CP_color=Off White_with_Burgundy_and_Red#color=Off White_with_Burgundy_and_Red&width=D

Also this shoe is sweet and released for summer. I'd personally pick it I think.

They're hand made in America(or, for other models, the UK). You're paying barely twice the cost of shoes made by machines in Vietnam for slave wages.

Would you rather have two pairs of shoes made in sweat shops out of cheap materials, or would you rather have one pair of shoes made of ethically sourced, high quality materials put together by hand just for you?

most newbalance models are kind of autistic and the good ones aren't all that easy to pull off
classic lowtop sneakers like the adidas samba generally go well with anything, you could also go canvas

I think the shoes in your picture are harder to make look good than most of the shoes linked already in this thread. Additionally, I think wearing sambas as your daily shoe is kind of high school-tier. Canvas every day would be even worse.

p.s. see if you like anything in this thread:

I did post a slightly weird colorway, but in general sambas are much easier to pull off than newbalances and they're not really juvenile for a 25 year old
newbalances can make you look like a suburban dad

better, let's discuss lacing techniques

who /straightEuropean/ here?

fieggen.com/shoelace/straighteuropeanlacing.htm

This is so complicated

I just want shoes to wear this summer

wait for 26 May and buy a pair of Crystal White Ultra Boost

I'm not gay enough for this board

Don't bother, the autistic 'my mother still dresses me' look is in at the moment

I own two pairs of 998s and they are pretty nice, the materials look pretty fine and all but honestly, no. Even their Made in China shoes are well made. Sure it's synthetic "leather" instead of fancy ass Horween leather but it's not worth paying twice as much

>newbalance.com/pd/1500-made-in-uk-mid-cut/MH1500.html?dwvar_MH1500_color=Brown_with_Orange#color=Brown_with_Orange&width=D
Those are disgusting. All of the 1XXX shoes with the tiny N are fucking gross

New balance 247 or Converse Chuck Taylors

Rebok classic

Currently trendy and way less autistic then NB. NB was a short lived meme shoe that is now outdated.

Lmao

I'm 26 and I wear New Balance 247s (pictured).

:-)

New Balance 501's are my fav right now, light grey is nice for summer, I got black and white just to avoid the old skool meme

just buy a pair of common projects they're on sale all the time

Some random vans or some shit if you only care about not being an autismo

ugliest shoe I've ever seen in my life.

i don't know why anyone likes ultra boosts