Cute artsy girls inspo

Turns out that nothing will happen between me and the girl I fell in love with. So where do you find shy, cute and artsy girls?

>Also
Girl inspo

what happened to the girl you fell in love with, user?

She wasn't feeling the same way towards me. Also I was in a bad mental state back then as well as she. Now I moved to the UK and I asked her if she thinks if it would work out. She said no. Kinda sad because she cared the most when I was on the edge of falling completely apart. Still got a sweet spot for her in my memory.

I rarely leave my house

t. shy artsy girls

>falling in love
>2017
Dude unless she's literally a virgin why would you consider spending your life raising kids with her? Women's bodies hold some DNA from every man they sleep with.

I don't see a point. Either way. It was magical. And sharing your life with someone is a beautiful thing.

I'll just add some inspo. I don't have much. But still

People tend to idolize the ones that stuck it through for them. I've been on the giving side op. All I can tell you is it's just as hard for her to always be there for you as it was for you to be there. She may not want a relationship with you but her love for you was the kind of love that was there for you. Different from a relationship but love no less. You won't find her wanting sex or be be couple but you got a friend in the world. And a friend that will help you through shit like mental health problems is the best kind of friend. Honestly just thank her for being there for you. But a relationship derived through helping mental health issues typically is built to fail, life isn't 50 first dates after all.

We had a lot of fun together too. We shared similar interests and we met on a concert of a band we both love. She once played the drum parts of joy Divisions unknown pleasures on my back when we hugged. When I was at her house we cuddled as we started to fall asleep and in the morning we were lazy together.

why do they all look the same?

is it because they're all trying to look like female Yung Lean?

seconding this

whats good being a somewhat cute artsy shy girl if your social skills are those of an autist

It's more about a laid back, darker tonned, loose style.
Dark sweaters, loose pants, cool socks and comfy shoes.

There are a lot of social things that don't require a lot of confidence and social skills.

lol go back to therapy you absolute autist

Because you're an ugly skinny fat beta manlet and ""artsy girls"" want a tall, handsome, and muscular Chad who'll fuck the shit out of them with his big dick.

Thirded. I might go out occasionally and go to a museum or something but that's about it. However I don't like being approached when I'm there, it throws me off a bit... that might just be me though

I call it the conforming nonconformist effect. If you make an effort to be "unique", odds are high you just become another stereotype (in some way or anoher).

>using the term "artsy" unironically

also all the indie art girls still want chad cock because they know "art" guys are usually beta manlets.

>""artsy girls"" want a tall, handsome, and muscular Chad who'll fuck the shit out of them with his big dick.

Not really m8. Artsy girls like guys in bands and shit. They don't like Chad. Not everyone goes for Chad. Please keep in mind that band guys are far from beta.

>They don't like Chad
took the bluepill.

girls have preferences in occupation but will still always choose the chad whenever possible.

Why did you have to be so real, why did you have to explain what still hurts.

Why are you so full of shit.

Artsy girls like alphas who play guitar and shit. Show me an instance of a girl in the ceramics dept going to a loud frat house to get Chad cock. Doesn't happen. Not all alphas are Chad.

>Artsy girls like alphas who play guitar and shit
but they are still chad.

probably lift on the side. 6 foot.

its just how things work user.

>its just how things work user.
Not really m8. Not saying beta "nice guys" get laid, but if that's strictly how things worked the Earth wouldn't have 7 billion people on it.

People have different tastes. Some like muscular tall guys. Some like a bit fatter medium height guys. No human is the same. And to some girls it is off putting that Chads see them as a single use cum rag.

Those that can't get a 6 foot muscular guy settle for someone less. It's literally that simple.

> Earth wouldn't have 7 billion people on it.
Not everyone can get chad.

Just saying. Put a room full of guys and one chad, and all the girls will want the chad even if the room has 50 people in it. Once chad is no longer available, then they choose the second best ones.

Not usually. Girls don't like competition when they can very easily have the opposite

And a handsome face and big fat cock.

Alright have fun with your Chad obsession m8. Maybe you want Chad. Sure sounds like it.

Shut up you brainwashed dumbass that's why everyone gets divorces nowadays

Why do these bitches all look like Krysten Ritter? This style is fucking played out as fuck nigga. Might as well dress in yoga pants and uggs

I strive to be Chad, yes. Currently losing weight to get to a lower bodyfat.

>right: 6'4"
>left: 5'10"

Keep being delusional. I've had several girlfriends/girl "friends" and a few sisters. They all tell me the same thing about this, they'e just too "nice" to say it upfront.

Why do all art hoes look the same?

Always with this hair too.

>I strive to be Chad, yes. Currently losing weight to get to a lower bodyfat.

Cringe.

>says "cringe"
>chooses to bury face in dirt when faced with fact girls will always choose the tall and fit guy over anything else

good luck with your life and future failing marriage.

>Krysten Ritter
because Krysten Ritter is hot af are u literally retarded?

>fat inauthentic beta starstruck by Chadmemes perpetuated on a Hmong Etch A Sketch website

How did I know you were in fact an insecure cunt? You've probably used "I'm not Chad" as an excuse as to why you're still a virgin. It's like a milder form of the "nice guys finish last" neckbeard mental gymnastics.

>tall and fit guy

Tall, fit guys aren't necessarily "Chad". I think you're playing too lose with the definition of a Chad.

i'm 6'3" with a decent face. i never worked out and realized how much lost potential that was. which is why as i said im currently losing weight and trying to get in better shape to even further improve potential. you're just in denial and are contempt with minimizing your own potential. no, i'm not a virgin, but that doesn't mean i'm not trying to improve/widen my chances anyway.

do you m8. good luck with that complacent attitude.

>that doesn't mean i'm not trying to improve/widen my chances anyway

You might want to start by not frogposting on a Chinese cartoon website anymore then.

this is my life. it sucks, esp cause I'm in college and the only groups that would have me have nothing to do with my interests. like radio and the cool artsy clubs are full of socially confident extroverts, so I end up doing dull nerdy or Christian shit just cause those people don't judge. and now I'm basically a junior so I'm stuck with the few friends I've got, branching out looks weird. #justautistthings

you can get a girl if youre average but she'll have been pumped, hosed down and dumped by 50 chads before you got there

Why do all Veeky Forumsggots look the same?

Always with this [deep self-loathing] too.

>met on a concert

"tumblr art hoes" all look the same because that's what people started calling this look aka mathilda from leon hair + vague interest in art. Girls who are actually into art and happen to be on tumblr don't all look the same.

if you think shes hot then you have low fucking standards

>actually into art

>Girls who are actually into art and happen to be on tumblr don't all look the same.
>don't all look the same.
do some delusional and sheltered fags actually think this is true?

alright girls who like taking pics of things other than their own faces...

these women just look like they read lots of men's fashion blogs from 2012

whoever keeps posting this has some deep rooted mental issues that he needs to work on, im not sure that venting on an anonymous forum will help

This sounds so unbearably gay.

She is a bi moderate feminist. Of course she wouldn't let me smash the fist night. Also we drank a lot of alcohol so it got weird.

speaking as a 'shy artsy girl', none of the guys in that photo are attractive to me. Artsy girls like tall, skinny white boys in general. I have noticed there are a few guys most girls agree are attractive, whatever their type- but for the most part artsy girls will not care for muscular 'chads'.

w2c pants or similar
I'm a guy btw

>tfw no female friend who will be there for me no matter what

same, mate
going to scroll through this thread and feel sad none of them are my gf

thank you user, I feel more hopeful now.

Dude you realize this is all in your head? You yourself admitted the feelings were one way. Why would anyone drum a beat on somebodys back while they were holding them? Because they she was bored; she was so little engaged with what was happening she did the tactile equivalent and whistling. This sounds hard but you need to hear it.

>tfw have a gf who doesn't give a fuck about fashion
refreshing as fuck

you should all try it anons. she thinks everything i put on is really cool

errrr...what? bi grills and feminists are both super easy to fuck, she sounds like a ho squared, its just she sees you as a eunuch

me neither
t. male autist, but like a cool one
be my gf

that seems emotionally unfulfilling lol
i don't think i could handle being around someone who didn't like dressing well

u do u tho bro

>that skirt
w2c

jesus fuck, asian girls, how do they do it

It was a lot more intimate than you think. We basically tried to make a functioning relationship out of it. Sadly it didn't pass the test of time.

Pretty Asian girls do it mainly by not having any harsh features or features that "stick out." It's kind of the same idea with Marilyn Monroe. If you study Marilyn Monroe's face you can see that she doesn't really have any noticeable features. (Subtle small nose, eyes have neither positive nor negative canthal tilt, lips are neither thin nor full). It's just a pleasant, balanced canvas.

White women tend to have certain features that can be harsh, like a big nose with a high nose bridge, prone to crows feet/wrinkles, thin lips... Black women too--big flat nose, big lips.

Asians have very subtle "unobtrusive" features, and this is the key I think.

Do I need to dress artsy [avante garde, full rick, all black, etc.] in order to get artsy girls?

ill make you art and norwegian deserts someone pay me attention.

there are lots of ugly asian girls m8

there is ugly people everywhere, regardless of race.

This thread has reminded me that no matter how much weight I lose, I'll still not be good enough. Should I just give up completely on relationships/sex? I don't think I'd be comfortable being with a girl that settled for me

You've clearly never seen an Asian in real life...

>flat nose, small eyes, giant head

Pretty asians exist obviously. Same with every race. But every race has average people too, and most asians do NOT have the features you described unless achieved through plastic surgery. All of what you listed are just our beauty standard.

t. Asian grill

Look, when you make efforts to better yourself, then you are automatically good enough. don't let what you were born with dictate your life.

this post applies to both girls and boys. good luck.

>Asians don't have flat noses unless they have plastic surgery

Lol what.

>t. Asian grill

Yeah, right. *eye roll*

>LARPing as a self hating asian girl on a Laotian Lite-Brite website

We do have small subtle noses, and some Asians (mainly Koreans) are obsessed with having a high nose bridge so they get a big Western nose. Western people want a smaller nose so they cut up their big noses. The grass really is greener.

And stop saying "us" like Asians are monolith you twat. Koreans are the plastic surgery obsessed ones. Not like you're actually an Asian anyway.

t. actual real Hong Konger Chinese guy

Reading comprehension...do you have it?

I'm saying most asians don't have "small qt" features you weird Asian fetishists fantasize over...and that's okay. Why does this trigger your autism so much? Our standard of beauty is literally what you think we look like--but that is false. Asian standard of beauty is completely warped and puts a lot of pressure on girls to look that way.

>I'm saying most asians don't have "small qt" features you weird Asian fetishists fantasize over..

Meh yes they do. Especially the noses. The other guy is right that Asians actually do have small qt noses and get the surgery to have big western noses.

It's so obvious you're a LARPing white boy that it hurts dude.

A lot of Asians have thick noses though especially Japanese and Mongolian people

Holy shiiii--she has thick legs like I do! I've been pretty self conscious about mine and am trying to lose weight, but damn. She rocks it.

not the guy you're responding to, but this post gave me good feels. cheers user.

Glad to hear that. :)

Fuck this shit makes me mad. It's a new fad to dress like this, it's not creative at all, it's the same as putting on uggs and yoga pants. They're all trying to be "different" but they all look the fucking same. IS NO ONE DIFFERENT ANYMORE?? Fuck, why do people do this? Why can't anyone set themselves apart anymore??? Maybe there are people that do whatever and dress however they want but I don't see them anywhere. The clothes you wear don't make you artsy. Just as YOU are not the car you drive or how much money is in your bank account. idk though maybe its the weed talking but I just wish people didn't fetishize being different while they look exactly the same as 1000000000 other people.

Pls don't post Arin here, shes not ready.

Maybe she just wants to wear some decent looking clothes? You fucking autist

shes a perfect 10 azn grl, she could behead mother theresa and eat a baby and id see things from her point of view, ya know what i mean?

nice sentiment but the girl he loves wants to date a 6'3 investment banker and he isnt that, so...

ok but where can I meet cute, shy, artsy boys?

trying to get myself to go to more small house music shows and stuff like that alone but like a previous user stated, I rarely leave my house.

Take music lessons ! Maybe you will find your kind of boy.

lets see it baby qurl

arin is bae senpai

not necessarily cute but i've been visiting museums lately. beyond that and work, leaving the house is fairly uncommon.