Help me, with slp

tryna get the slp aesthetic can i get some advice?

can i pull it off?

no troll pls

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/isuwr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL funny bait xD youre a master memester

can i get some legitimate advice

i don't like hair and shirt. Rest is fine IMO.

ty

Looks good,
Just stay away from leather jackets and the loud embroidered/beaded/bright/gaudy shit that screams new money

jeans should not stack

Can you define what you mean by "SLP Aesthetic" ? Also since you're a baby-faced asian there's one crucial thing missing from your outfit- a noose.

i mean hedi slimane core

Its fine, you dont look like a model nor does it look awkward. SLP aesthetic is a little bit flashier in my mind but you would probably look like a retard if you tried to pull that off legitimately. Overall if you were going for a chic all black look with elements of punk and slp then your doing pretty good.

You responded with another buzzword so let me explain some things to you:
-The "Hedi slimane core" as you called isn't just one look that you can define with definite borders, every season draws from a different era and genre of music, different artists, different cities etc.
-the clothes you wear in the OP fit don't resemble hedi's style whatsoever, denim jacket is boxy and way too long (thats the fault of your midget tier height tho), jeans fit way too loose, boots have a chunky sillhouette, the proportions created because of that make your torso look way too long compared to your legs.
-even if you were decked out head to toe in SLP you would fit the "slp aesthetic" (i fucking hate that phrase) less than a some kid in thrifted clothes (look at Hedi's photography blog, you'll see what I mean). This doesn't apply to Hedi's SLP only, look at literally any high-fashion house campaign or runway show, it's full of models with pencil-thin frames, unique hair or distinct facial features that give them a certain vibe, you have none of that.

100%, yes.

What style would you guys recommend me for go for with my build?

Assuming you're the OP, the things you wear in that pic would be perfectly ok by themselves, they aren't anything special but still a step-up from what most of your peers probably wear (it just has nothing to do with the "slp aesthetic"). I'd just stick to well fitting basics until you're expierenced enough to put together more out-there outfits with more interesting cuts, textures, sillhouettes etc.

you look fine OP, don't listen to the autists

imgur.com/a/isuwr/
thank me later

damn bro you are a serious try hard LMAO

If you aren't a white european or black you cant pull it off.

If you think anything I said there isn't true then feel free to correct me.

try hard i know what im talking about post of the month

argumentum ad hominem, thanks for proving my point.

Tailor your pants and get a jacket that fits you, stop trying to pull off the "slp aesthetic", you have to have attitude and be decently tall and skinny to really kill the look hedi was after. Find another look, if you have to ask for help it isnt for you

are both OP

Why don't people tuck their shirts in ? It's curvy hemmed, it's meant to be tucked in

Bro it's just clothes bro lmao do you think you're gonna live for another 200 years ? You're gonna live very short and none of this will matter

>is on a fashion forum

if that's you then you dress better than probably 90% of the people already on here and should get off Veeky Forums while you can

No one here takes fashion that seriously and autistically

This is true.
If you want a real slp look:
>Get a band
>Go on tour
>Get fucked up and wear random thrifted/western clothes.
You will look like a slp model cause you're a fucking rock star.
Just look at the garden brothes, they look as cool as they are with or without slp.
I think that slp is more a lifestyle than clothes really....

If you guys think the he said something you disagree with, then fucking say it.

>none of this will matter
What does this even mean.
According to that, nothing in life matters, hell let's all just fucking die.
Because none of us are gonna be alive in 200 years anyways.

>just clothes
Jut because it's clothes does not mean that someone can't have a strong opinion on it.

>Tailor your pants and get a jacket that fits you
What? Those fit him well

kill yourself

No Country For Old Men working class/burdened simplefolk westerner cowboy is the direct SLP should take

*direction

you have to go back

What's SLP? Skinny lanky pussy?
This post brought to you by a Veeky Forumsizen

I always thought this guy was Julian Casablancas but turns out it was one of the Garden brothers.

do you live in NL?

Good one

Try to tuck the shirt in senpai

Get a different haircut, and if you're wearing white socks like i think you are then give up now.

Pleb here. Can I get an ID on those shoes?

>He still bases his self-esteem on how heavily he can pander to society's expectations of masculinity.

lmao

the fact that you ask is a big indication that you are way too insecure to pull it off.

no, I live in Dalston

It's not going to happen. Don't try to make it happen, move on. Don't try to be someone or something you're not

I don't know much about fashion, but read what you wrote
>'I think that slp is more a lifestyle than clothes really....'

Man. The marketing shills got you good son. (((THEY))) got you good.

how is this type of shoes called? Like what do I search for