WHITE SHOES

just got my first pair of white shoes and they changed everything i thought i knew

post some good recs

Other urls found in this thread:

zara.com/al/en/man/new-in/white-striped-sneakers-c813012p4261551.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did your pair come with that slight distressed look? like faded logo and small dinks and dirt on the sole? It's so retarded i don't understand the point because the amount of distressing they did was so small.

yeah but just slightly. there was a llt of black scuffs on them but i like it. look just like what was advertised on their site. but this pic in the thumbnail looks too clean

so fucking ugly
would never wear

Do not understand the appeal

What do you think about these?

they look like shoes you'd get at walmart

Pretty close
zara.com/al/en/man/new-in/white-striped-sneakers-c813012p4261551.html

still looks better than

I wore black feiyues to the gym for like 2 years. Felt like lifting barefoot, was bretty good.

Buy chinese not the shitty euro ones

Are there shoes that are not sneakers? Are shoes and sneakers basically the same thing?

Lmao youre joking if you think those payless ass shoes look better than the NBs

op here, these look pretty nice. what are they called?

ive been debating getting these. do you think these look normal with just cuffed jeans and black socks. thats what i wear everyday

i wear them with like grey or khaki chinos and black socks. love the way they look

these look like something id see in a Lands End magazine

>having to clean them every time you go out with them

nty

>cleaning shoes

letting them get worn and dirty is the best part unless youre a hood nigga

Can you recommend a pair of high tops white new balance? I ask because ima 5'9'' manlet.

If youre a manlet you want low shoes, high tops would make you look shorter....

>It's so retarded i don't understand the point because the amount of distressing they did was so small.
Moron, Chinaman Feiyues aren't deliberately distressed, they get that way because they're cheap sneaks made in China for Chinese so nobody gives a fuck about careful handling during the process or making sure the machines are clean and whatever.

Fuck outta here you unoriginal cuck

Are these nice? Does anyone have a pair?