Who else is finally fallen for the yeezy meme after these coke white beauties ?

who else is finally fallen for the yeezy meme after these coke white beauties ?

Literally is their any fucking difference from white Roshe runs

>>INB4 "Muh Comfort"

Lmao boostfags and NTlurkers will defend that overpriced trash

You all are literally sheep

>boostfags
>NTlurkers

This is the first yeezy I ever plan on buying.

and probably the last one after you accidentally fucked up the knit with the first wear

Yeah, there is a little difference - Roshes are better.

Mesh is ugly

agree

yesterday I saw maybe 50 year old chubby housewife wear yeezies.

they we're bad fakes and shit and probably dumped by her son, but it was still kinda funny.

I still like em

fake yeezys slowly become the new white trash who thinks they are normal shoes

I went to hawaii for work for like 7 weeks. Since I've been back on the mainland I'm suddenly seeing yeezys fucking everywhere. They were already popular but it's like it skyrocketed all of a sudden. I can't tell which ones are fake or real cause I don't give a fuck about them and I don't know what I find more hilarious: that so many people are paying this much money for kanye's meme shoe, or that so many people are buying fake versions of this garbage just to fit in and appear trendy

it's more breathable and comfortable than primeknit

yup. saw a few fake yeezys on campus yesterday, it's ruining yeezys and i'm okay with that.

fuck hypebeasts, fake yeezys, knockoffs and shoes that are cheap af and just look like yeezys are going to ruin the game and i for one am glad.

Kill yourself if you cant even lc a shoe. Dont visit this board please.

hypebeasts like you are far worse for this board

Lol who cares that much

>how dare anyone not know yeezys from fake yeezys

get a job, move out of your mommas basement. fuccboi.

>caring this much

Yeezys are great, they're just always seen on some r/streetwear kid with a really bad fit so they have a bad reputation.

Yeah, these might be the first pair I can incorporate into a cozy fit.

same here. I really liked this fit but those 2 are the only Yeezys I could see myself wearing besides the Season 2 crepe boots.

i guarantee you're retarded

go back to /r/streetwear

their target audience is streetwear kids though. they look significantly more cringey on grown ups.

that fit would seriously get laughed off of /r/streetwear. you've reached a low point in life when that can happen

damn dude, and I was agreeing with you too. That is an awful fit

the youtube vlogger started shoe

sans joggers, I think the jersey and yeezys are a good pairing. to each their own though

>20-something asian kid runs by me at the airport frantically looking to find the way to his gate
>oversized plaid shirt unbuttoned, ripped jeans, black yeezys

Yea sorry I couldn't stop him and examine the stitching and toe box to determine if they were fakes or not.

when it comes to yeezys it doesnt matter if they're fake or not anyway

its not like the real versions are known for having good quality or even a good design

if you're basic enough to cop yeezys you may aswell be wearing fake shit anyway

Agreed