FUCCBOI GENERAL

Other one's almost dead.

Are the Made in England Docs any against rain and snow?

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/2174341-J-Lindeberg-Hopper-wool-blazer---Paulie-wool-trousers---XS-S
thebureaubelfast.com/shop/6907/olive-reversed-sateen-utility-jacket
thelist.com/20621/best-clothing-colors-skin-tone/
levi.com/US/en_US/category/men/fitnumber/541-athletic
harapecostore.booth.pm/items/506314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should I keep the keychain thing on or no?

Off

Put your boat key on it you idiot

a few day ago somebody posted a shop where one could buy realise swimsuits.

I'm looking for that particular shop.
anybody saved the link ?

Veeky Forums these are favorite sneakers. How do I optimality cuff pants? Is this fine?

thanks lads

go to warosu and lurk

Let them dry and rotate a few pairs of shoes during the week. Nothing worse than leather soaking up water, salt, gravel and other shit without any break or time to dry.

Wipe and brush them clean after a day of wear, and if they get wet then let them dry naturally.

Also, remember caring for leather, leather-oil and shoe-palc (former for waterproofing and taking care of the leather and latter for shining). Google more info if you need.

Made in England are infamous for cracking around the toes but how much of that is dummies not caring for them properly I don't know.

can someone post the /skincare/ general pasta? i've been an idiot this whole time not realizing the only way to truly have any style or beauty is to have miraculous skin

One of the guys in one of my lectures has these really ridiculous looking shoes. They have soles sort of like brothel creepers except that they bulge out around the sides by about an inch in all directions like tugboat fenders. Anyone know what they are so we can laugh at him?

no. they do not keep your feet very warm at all and the soles are very slippery.

is it worth paying $150 to rent a tuxedo for senior prom? i feel like I should just buy it at this point. can you buy a decent tux at that price point?

what size are you. i can hook you up with one. pm me and we can make a good deal.
grailed.com/listings/2174341-J-Lindeberg-Hopper-wool-blazer---Paulie-wool-trousers---XS-S

No. Just wear a dark suit (or buy one if you don't have one yet). There's no value in actually wearing black tie to prom.

When you first get them coat them in vaseline, helps soften and water proof them, then just keep them polished. Dubbin is also good for water proofing boots but ive never had any problems just using regular cherry polish. Brush them down at the end of each day of wear, its the little bits of sand and mud that get into the cracks and wear them away causing splits and tears.

Hey guys, I need a new shower gel and I want your opinion. Which of these do you think it's the best: Dior- Farenheit, Hermes- Terre D'Hermes, Versace- Eros Invigorating or Jean Paul Gaultier- Ultra Male.

Newfag here. What is copping?

W2C jacket? what kind of jacket is that even

It's an Engineered Garments jacket, it tells you if click the pic on Fredrik's insta

Buying

Love this, but its wayy to pricey my dude when you can get the exact same style for £10 unbranded surplus

is he fa just because he is unique looking?

It's an EG Workaday Utility Jacket.

thebureaubelfast.com/shop/6907/olive-reversed-sateen-utility-jacket

I have pretty sandnigger skin tone and nothing seems to work

What are good colors for contrast?

Also, I fucking hate wearing pants because it's só damn hot where I live but I realize that as comfy as shorts are sometimes I just look stupid. How do I fix that, or should I just suck It up and endure the heat?

Is this fuccboi material?

what can i wear with light jeans without being palewave?

How does Veeky Forums feel about breast pockets? As in, those sown in on shirts

to add, the style is called a chore coat
lined coats with a similar style are called barn coats

anything, dude...
palewave is a meme started on Veeky Forums and means nothing to people in the real world
just avoid pastel hats

google is your friend
thelist.com/20621/best-clothing-colors-skin-tone/

for heat get some linen pants or cropped trousers
whether to wear shorts often depends on where you live
some cultures, even where it's hot, just don't wear shorts so if you live in one of those places and feel awkward in shorts then just avoid them

imo you're always gonna look stupid in baggy cargo shorts or athletic shorts if you're not doing an athletic activity so if you decide to go for some shorts try and find some that are just a nice classic cut not too long and in a simple pattern or material

looks like dbz cosplay

Are Made in England DMs comparable to Solovairs or are they miles apart in terms of quality?

Soon it's going to be shorts time and I hate shorts time.

You guys got any good recommendations for shorts?

I don't have experience with either but I'd reckon the Solovairs are gonna be better because they've used the same process and machinery forever, which they bought from DM after DM moved production overseas. DM on the other hand probably had to buy new machinery and train a new workforce to restart the made in england line. I expect that as a huge corporation they've tried to cut corners as much as possible even with the made in englands.

New to Veeky Forums.

I'm seeing a lot of short-cut or rolled up pants so ankle is showing above shoes. Are you guys wearing those super short socks inside the shoes or just no-socking it?

Any time I've tried to wear shoes without socks, they get super uncomfortable, but I'm not seeing many socks in these pictures.

Uniqlo no shows are nice IMO

Does fuccboi just mean an ugly person wearing good-looking clothes?

Also, is the term "fuccboi" inherently racist and transphobic?

Fuck off lmao

Those look smart. Thanks!

Looks really nice.

alexander mcqueen

It's neither racist nor transphobic

t. guy from the bay area

>actual good advice
holy shit

should i try to get into modeling if i look very similar to reuben?

Reposting this:
Which jeans fits me best?
Are there jeans that look similar that I should try aswell?
Any other jeans ideas that would fit to the jacket Im wearing in this picture aswell as white nike internationalists?

Another one:
Is that yellow sweater acceptable?
If so, which jeans should I wear to it?
I thought black might look good.
I know the pictures are shitty, I will take somebody with me to take them next time I actually move my ass to try some clothes on.

Why are you so obsessed with low end boots? Just buy something $500+ since you care about quality

Lol don't tuck anything in

i like the 'mac' ones slightly more...desu theyre very similar.

Thx m8

And nice trips

Prada creeprrs

Yeah, I know, theyre all candidates for the same purpose. Thanks for your opinion!
I dont get the tuck hate.
Just because its in and overused right now its not necessarily bad, IMO
That said, the tuck in my picture doesnt look good thats right, but I didnt ask about that anyways.

1.Mac
2.Lee

Source: gay eye... old tale says that gays sense style

personally I like the levis, they look comfy, also your jacket is fire

post face, we can't judge just from that half assed comment

best pic i have but its from a couple years ago. way before i was even remotely into fashion

w2c hemmingway turtleneck?

what's the best/most versatile ebbets field cap?

I just bought a pair of acne pro flannel.

I'm tall with pretty muscular legs. The size they had was 34 in length (but it's a long cut so it fits me at 36 inseam) However my waist is 35-36 athletic fit in vs 34 "relaxed" which was the only one in stock. I got the pants and they fit well they fit tighter than the image so they end up looking more tight fit rather than relaxed. But the waist is too small and it's a bit tight on my thighs.

Can I have the pants taken out? would that work? When I wear the pants unbuttoned they fit fine, I can sit stand all like any other tight fitting trouser.

Ok, so I've come to the conclusion that I'm fucked. Trousers do not fit and me and look good. For some fucking reason trousers for anyone over 6'3" are just short people trousers stretched out. I just need trouser that are scaled up and a bit relaxed but it look like I'm better off just buying these monstrosities levi.com/US/en_US/category/men/fitnumber/541-athletic

So Veeky Forums tell me, can I never into fashion, or do I go bespoke? Can bespoke duplicate the quality and the cut of higher end brands? Or am I just trapped in the world of dad pants

Tailoring jeans, yay or nay?

What is the sizing for common projects? Some sights they say true to size, but everyone I've seen writing about them say they run big. Do you size down .5 - 1? Any help is appreciated.

I found these at the thrift store in really good condition for 6 bucks. I think they're cute but wtf do I wear them with?

36 waist can never look good in acne bro

How tall are you?

6 foot and ive always weighed 125 - 130 lb without really watching or considering what i eat.

Size down .5-1

high tops with a cuff will make you appear shorter than you already are.

just wear jeans or some shit

Yeah that looks fine
DESU I think big breaks in pants just look bad. If his jeans aren't the right length he should cuff rather than have them stack up at the shoe and look like any other guy who can't dress himself

Yo are GATs the new meme shoe? I just saw a post on the front page of MFA about it, I bought some MMM's a year ago but haven't got the chance to wear it cuz I've been in Europe and I don't wanna wear a meme

Pretty sure gats have always been a meme shoe. But that doesn't mean they're not good

opinions on this?

harapecostore.booth.pm/items/506314

anyone ever date a model girl before? i'm going to meet this girl tomorrow. used to model for elite models (it's a model agency). met her at a low key release for the new collection of a bag brand. thing is i think she is satanist or something. her facebook profile is her smiling and showing off vampire teeth. also pic related is her with lots of skulls. look satanic?

have i met some high fashion elite succubus?
what do?

pack garlic and a stick

Where can i get this in the US? Looks nice

Who makes good belts?

none
with those duck feet

based gaahlposter

post pic

i mean why not, try some agencies worst case they won't take you

Reposting, didnt see FUCCBOI thread. My bad.

>very little fashion knowledge
>have gotten by by almost only wearing simple or plain darkish colour t-shirts with blue or black jeans, casual af stuff
Now that I've build a sense of self-worth and identity, I want to start looking into fashion. For casualwear, the idea of customising or ordering custom designs is very appealing, since I want to put a bit of myself into my fashion and I highly doubt I could buy that in a store. Official merch shirts for things I enjoy lack taste and subtlety, and just look either generic or autistic.

Long blogpost made short: Is it a good idea to get custom designed clothes for casualwear and how easy is it to get good quality?

Can I wear Tan brogue boots with a darker Navy suit for an interview, or should I stick with black Oxfords? Also, what shirt and tie colour should I go with?

How to pull off scumwave/terrorwave in hot weather?

Can I wear these as man? What kind of pants should I wear with them?

What goes on in a black person mall?

where can i buy realatively cheap dark blue denim jackets in EUROPE HELP

In fact, since it's so hot, I was thinking Tan brogues, navy chinos, and light blue patterned shirt (probably vertical stripes).

Any input?

just suck it up and drink water by the gallon to ward off heatstroke
t. floridafag

Newfag to Veeky Forums, what's the general opinion of flatcaps? Didn't see a mention of them in the sticky. Nothing gaudy, just plain black. I feel like that's the only type of hat I can wear and not look like a massive faggot.

Sightly better jeans than Levis? Mall tier jeans (zara, h&m, etc...) get loose and shitty in like 6 months or les, I have 3 pairs of levis and they're way better but I don't really like their inconsistent cuts (shitty quality control)... so is there something sightly better than levis at a reasonable price?

You will look like a literal faggot

trousers usually have 2-inches of play in the fabric, you just have to take it to a tailor

>I feel like that's the only type of hat I can wear and not look like a massive faggot.
i feel like youre wrong. post pic

i know a skater who wears these, basically chinos or work pants.

Bought a pair of these a while back, since I really don't like branding on my shoes. good buy or not?

completely atrocious

This is basically saying I jack off to figurines, want to look like a paper boy perma virgin furry webcomic writing dungeons and dragons playing fucking faggot

Get taste. Study art and design and Veeky Forums will start making sense.

Hey Mother's Day is coming up and I want to get my mom some nice ass slippers.

Which of these look the most Veeky Forums mom-core to you guys? Also taking other brand suggestions, thanks.