Anyone have experience buying from Zara? Are there articles to avoid buying from them...

Anyone have experience buying from Zara? Are there articles to avoid buying from them? Anything I should know about before pulling the trigger?

Don't cause they are fucking pollution and labor abusing assholes

i dont give a shit about that noise

Are you doing market research? You posted two of these threads now

Avoid any of there more "extravagant" pieces that are obviously design steals from other brands. Otherwise the quality is what you'd expect for the price. Not terrible but nothing great.

I saw that other guy's thread after I made this.
Have any experience with their jeans?

You better be Asian, cause they're not gonna fit and even if they do you're gonna look Asian prepboy as fuck.

Bought a pair of their coated jeans the other day. Smelled really sour/vinegary when they arrived, I so washed them. Nothing too special about them. Didn't really feel like they were worth $60.

We also have a store in the mall, and one problem I have with their jeans is that one pair in 29 might be super tight, while another 29 might be super big. Sizing is pretty inconsistent.

U better be rich to say that otherwise just damn pathetic

And lurking on a Zara thread don't make u the former

lol
mr. conscientious consumer ova here

The store you go whien they are on sale.

No experience with their jeans, just other pairs of pants. Have a couple of their joggers, some start to get a hole in the back but they were like 30$ so I just sowed them up and its not a big deal. Have some of their biker pants that have a couple of snags that are basically microscopic. Definitely would cop again.

>bought a black pair of jeans and after a few washes the color has faded because of this
>bought a bomberjacket, it helds pretty good but on the arm zippers the stitches are going loose
>never buy shoes from there, they are always shit quality

you sound really awkward. i'm picturing an awkward redditor who just spews out weird terms and phrases with a smirk on their face

zara is bad to answer your thread

i bought 4 pair of colored jeans when those were in a couple years back, 2 of them were cheaper, from both of those one of the back pocket has fallen off literally after wearing them for only a day or two, the more expensive models didn't have this issue

>being rich justifies said statement

how poor are you? are rich people godlike in your world? just neck urself already m9

>U better be rich to say that otherwise just damn pathetic

what the fuck does this even mean?

Sheep
learn what Trump has to tell you plebs

I bought two pairs. One, denim, didn't last a week. The other, black, looked great for years. For the price I'd say it's worth the gamble.

I had some zara jeans. They literally smelled like shit even after washing them like 5 times.

if you buy clothing for yourself buy nice clothing, if you buy clothing for your girlfriend go to h&m and no other place. its that simple

lrn2greentext

I've bought a few things from Zara -- mainly shirts and shoes.

The shirts have been OK; they were just typical T-shirts.

The shoes, however: avoid their shoes at all costs. They will cut your heel up always.

And really avoid their leather. It's cheap-as-fuck.