Fa x fit

Almost done with finals and I plan on hitting the gym this summer, not to be Veeky Forums but to look better in clothes. Pref I want to make my arms a lil thicker because right now t-shirts just look weird on me.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/migueleddymx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh yeah uhh post routine or something :3

read the sticky dipshit.

to get a tyler body:

Step 1: Never eat
Step 2: lift a moderately sized science textbook once or twice in your life

that's it

OKAY ITS NOT LIKE THAT EASY.. can i just go to the gym and lift whatever i see.. would that be the right way

he has a strong core because of skating, he also has good genetics and good nutrition.
i don't thinik this dude ver hit the gym in his entire life

he has literally no muscle. hes just super skinny and exercises.

actually it is

to get 'ottermode' being skinny is 95% of the job

Damn..Tyler the creator looks like THAT?

>strong core because of skating

strong by normie standards

no. you're fucking retarded. not even normalfags think tyler is anything but super skinny.

skateboarding does not give you strong core

look through the book Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe.
you want to focus heavy compound lifts (squats, deadlifts, press, bench press) and eat some fucking protein.

kek, don't listen to this goy. Does anyone know a Veeky Forums workout, where you improve on your strength to a certain extent, but primarly you focus on accentuating yourself and building a slim form that you can still look good with in clothes, but not look like hulk in normal clothes?

crossfit.

Veeky Forums will jump down my throat but that's just a standard black guy body, they have very little body fat normally.

they also normally have lots of estrogen leading to moobs.

Here's a low-weight high-rep circuit that I use a lot. It won't bulk you up, but you will get toned and look better.
Squatpress 10reps x 85lbs (do a front squat, then continue up into an overhead press)
Chinups 10 reps
Crunches 30reps holding 25lbs on your upper chest
Pushups 30 reps
Crossover crunches 20reps holding 25lbs
Deadlift 10reps x 135lbs
Bench press 10reps x 135lbs
Prone tricep extensions 10reps w/ a 45lb plate
Lunges 20 reps alternating legs holding 45lbs plate against torso.
^that makes one set. Do 3 sets, with no more than 30sec rest between exercises, and 40-80 sec rest between sets. Do this 3-4 times a week
Again, I'm not a big guy by any measure, but I'm fit and in shape which makes me look way better in pleb clothes than any of these scrawny fucks could hope to look in top $ shit.

if you werent fat youd look pretty damn good

source?

yea man you look way better! I bet you get a lot of looks from gay men! Bear faggot.

kys fatty

this is how ur suppose to do it

You're all retards

To get ottermode, be 15% bodyfat, and do meme core exercises like bench press, curls, deadlifts

that's basic asfuck but will get the basic as fuck aesthetic youre going for

this literally makes no sense unless you're already fat

if you're thinspo material or even just average weight eating at an 800 calorie deficit is the dumbest shit i've ever heard for trying to build muscle.

>build muscle.
to havevisible abs, retard. ask me how i know youre a skinny fat

>posting meme workouts on Veeky Forums
This goes well beyond the autism spectrum

Otter is less than 15% m8...

Lmao nice one

t. don't skateboard

> not even normalfags think tyler is anything but super skinny.
Jeezus christ, if this is true then I must be an actual skeleton.

You probably are. Or just an ordinary skinnyfat.

>meme workouts
and you say I'm autistic...

Certainly not skinnyfat yet. Just insanely skinny I guess.

Hahaha holy shit all these replies are stupid, if you want that aesthetic body you should do Bodyweight (Calisthenics)

Pic related it's me (I hope I'm already ottermode)

You should start with a shitty full body routine 3x a week with 1 to 2 days of resting (Something like W X W X W X X - Repeat the next week), you should search for the /r/bodyweightfitness one, I know reddit is cancer but at least it's something

Then change to something like Push and Pull, Legs and Abs (P L x P L x x) when you can easly perform all of your basic full body routine exercises
At this point I would recommend 3 exercises per muscular group, 3 pull exercises, 3 push... etc.

Want a routine example you can follow without problems? I can make you one, no meme workouts or anything at all

Phat

how to get ass like that

hit us up, senpai

I've finally decided to get my diet in order and planned my meals, so now I just need better workouts.

90% is diet

no processed meats, food, sugar

you want to avoid bread, cheese, diary

pretty much eat vegan plus don't have gluten

Can I get this body without eating more if I am already holocaust survivor mode? I already eat a fairly large amount of food but dont gain fat.

Calisthenics is good for overall fitness and power but for toning and getting nice muscles hitting the gym is better.

Just let me turn on my PC

As I can see you have no idea what you're gonna get into or what are you talking about, give me a sec.

I'm back bois, first of all you need to have a general knowledge about what are gonna get into, I can’t tell you “Oh ok do this and this” without you having the knowledge about what are you doing and just copying a “routine” or shit like that

Screenshot all of the info I’m about to give you all so you can easly find it for you or post it if needed

Now let’s get into it and as I said, I’ll go general, if you need some specific topic to talk about you can dm me on ig (instagram.com/migueleddymx/ / @migueleddymx), google it or search it on youtube (Most of the channels out there are pure broscience because money and shit, don’t trust them)

>Recommendations: Calisthenicmovement, Dan Jeong Conditioning, Dominik Sky, FitnessFAQs, PictureFit

Now let’s get into diet

You need to know that we have Macros (Protein, Carbs and Lipids/Fat) and Micros (Vitamins and Minerals, there is another micro but it’s not really that important)

Proteins and carbs have 4 calories per gram
Lipids have 9 calories per gram (More than double)
Oh, and alcohol has 7 calories per gram

So what do I do with all of this useless information? Well, you know, to have a balanced diet with the information given you can easly assume that we should split our macros as an intake of 40%Protein, 40%Carbs and 20% Lipids, sounds good isn’t it? That’s how it should be

cont.

>Fat makes you fat

You stupid cunt no that’s not how or body works, an excess of calories in your body makes you fat and that is determined with your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) Long story short about this is that it tells you according to your weight, height, age, daily activities,…, how many calories you should eat to maintain your body weight, example (In metrics because I want to)

These are totally wrong and invented numbers but they should help you understand it
A man, 20 years old, 1.85m, 60kg needs about 3000 calories to maintain his bodyweight
A man, 20 years old, 1.60m, 60kg needs about 2800 calories to maintain his bodyweight
A man, 20 years old, 1.85m, 50kg needs about 2800 calories to maintain his bodyweight
And so on… It makes logic right?

There are TDEE calculators online, try a few and stick with the number you get as a result the most

Those excess calories that are making you fat could come from lipids, proteins or carbs, not just from fat, remember that you autistic neet

>Now, how in the fuck do I gain muscle and lose fat?, I want those sweet abs so I can lose my V card

All the activities you daily make will burn calories (The term “Burning calories” is WRONG because there is a complex process behind it but we’ll stick at it from now on so your brain can understand what the fuck I’m saying), these activities are things such as washing the dishes, masturbating to your waifu, playing Kinect with your autistic brother and the most important, working out.

When you work out you break your muscle fibers so they need “something to eat” to be healed (aminoacids and shit, search for it, as I said I’ll go general) and for that you need to get your intake of calories higher that the ones you’re “burning”, if not, you’re just destroying your muscles because they don’t have anything to heal with

cont.

So no, you should eat more, I know you hear this all the time but trust me, you're not eating enough
I don't count my calories but I did it ONCE, made a comparison with my TDEE and I was like "bruh, I'm not eating as nearly as much as I should to gain weight, I'm fucking retarded"
Almost 90% of the people you hear at the gym saying "I'm not gaining weight boo hoo this doesn't work" is just autistic people trying to justify that they're not eating as they should be
For me, I eat 4 times a day (1 massive protein shake with a lot of shit such as bananas, yogurt, oats,..., and 3 full meals, but like, FULL meals not only a piece of meat and 3 slices of cucumber)

Now as I was saying
> “Calorie intake > Calories you’re burning” for gaining weight
>”Calorie intake < Calories you’re burning” for losing weight
These numbers should not be lower/higher than 800cal (I stick to 500 but I don’t really count my calories, I just say “mmhm today I didn’t eat as much protein as I should’ve, I’ll eat a few more protein tomorrow) of your TDEE because you’re gonna start to have problems such as losing energy, muscular fatigue, headaches, gaining too much fat,…., depending on what you’re doing wrong
Now, to lose fat you need to burn more calories than you’re eating, as I said above.
I only recommend eating below your TDEE when you’re literally a fucking bag of potatoes or skinnyfat, if you’re in Auschwitz mode and wanna get that sweet ottermode you should star always abve that TDEE
But how does this work?
Well, if your TDEE is about 2000 calories and you burn 2200 calories a day your body will “break” your body fat and use it as energy, yes, those 200 extra calories will come from your own fat, get it? If not, you’re fucking retarded

cont.

It all sounds complicated, right? Well, just remember that you have to work out and eat less to lose weight and work out and eat more to gain muscle, that sounds as something you might already heard but at least you now know why, if you’re not convinced about anything I just said it’s ok, you can search it on other forums, videos and shit.

>Oh but I don’t want to end like the fucking gorilla that posted on this thread earlier

You are not gonna end as him, even if you go to the gym you’re not gonna end as him if you don’t want to because building muscle takes soooo much time and when you’re starting to get a body you don’t like you can just start to eat less, changing your workouts, working out less,…., you know? Don’t bitch about that

>12433194
High rep and medium intensity leg workouts with low resting (3sets x 10 reps x 1:30min of rest between each set)

>12433208
How can you even be this retarded?
It’s about 40% Workout 60% What you eat (Not calling it diet because I hate that term)
Eat whatever the fuck you want, just stay in your Macros and It’ll be fine

>Pretty much eat vegan
just.

>12433233
There is no such thing as “Cali for power and gym for toning”
You can literally just gain muscle and make it visible by lowering your body fat %, you can’t just say that one thing will make your muscles grow in a certain form that other methods, muscles just grow one way (at least if you’re natural)

Search for “relative vs absolute strength” so you can have a better idea about what you call “power and overall fitness”

Any questions about what I just said this far? I’ll answer as much as I can/know before continuing

Shit I forgot the >>

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

good nutrition HAHAHA
tons of videos of him eating pancakes, sundaes and pizzas
Just be normal black non-mixed one and you are good with some push ups and sit ups

You guys are fucking retarded. OP just read the Veeky Forums sticky and would all the faggots in this thread please stop thinking that you can accidentally get fucking jacked and look like the Hulk just by following a certain routine.
>jelly

Ottermode doesn't make you look good in clothes unless you've got good shoulder and to a slightly lesser extent upper back genetics. The only difference between being ottermode and being average is that you look slightly more fit and are healthier and look good (to some people) with your clothes off.

I've been skating for so long, it doesn't give you a strong core, the number of skinny ass skeletal sk8er boys confirms that. All it does is improve your cardio significantly and your leg strength. It does close to jack shit with your upper body.

You look like a 16 year old child.

Actual info here: Do pullups/weighted pull ups regularly, plus hanging L sits forcore, Don't be a fatass. Eat slightly above maitenance, but not much. You should be there in a few months, probably not by the end of summer, but closer to 5 or 6 months

This thread isn't even about fashion anymore. Just move it to Veeky Forums

>-800 calories
>training same muscles every day

what fucking skeleton made this

Kek

I'm not 16 but I'm a manlet

>Crossover crunches 20reps holding 25lbs
Hit us up with an example routine!

goys for ottermode you just need to be skinny from the start, do the main 6 or 7 calisthenics like chin ups, pull ups and push ups and eat good. No need for calculating your macros and shit, if you need to lose weight keep away from dairy, grains, rice and potato and learn to get calories from vegetable (everything is on youtube). Train for 30min to 1hr every other day and that's it

holy shit so much bad advice in this thread

just read the Veeky Forums sticky boys everything u need to know form trusted sources

if u guys just picked up a sport or something physically demanding as a hobby ud build a body like this overtime

but that makes too much sense lol lets worship a meme routine

EAT MORE
LIFT THE HEAVIEST WEIGHT YOU CAN UNTIL YOU CAN LIFT MORE
DO THE OCCASIONAL BIT OF CARDIO

I achieved pic related (6ft/170lbs) from a 130lb auchwitz mode body in a year.

qt

To get Tyler bod:

>be super skinny
>while super skinny, start lifting with meme core exercises for a few weeks at a slight above maintenance caloric intake

after a few months youll be there. not that hard

hop on my dick twink.

I've got a gf lad, I'll let you know if anything changes though x

you're a fucking idiot, kid.

buddy, you never left Auschwitz

Pretty damn sexy though

Swimming and weights.

Eat lots of protein and vegetables.

Also skating is a killer core workout. Not as core intensive as surfing though.

>drops mic

He's clearly not Auchwitz mode you retard

no pullups.... good luck with that back son

aesthetics to the max