Where's the cheapest place to get Veeky Forums? I don't want to succumb to this hypercapitalist system

Where's the cheapest place to get Veeky Forums? I don't want to succumb to this hypercapitalist system.

thrift shop, dumpster/"charity" box dive, shoplift, or make your own

Buy some fabric and go to a third world country. Find a tailor and tell them what you want made. Get measurements done and you get some really dope, cheap and quality shit. You also don't support capitalism, sweatshops or big corporations. I always bring fabric if I'm going to poor countries.

you actually do support capitalism this way, just its positive aspect

Sounds fucking dope if you're for real, but how do you exactly find a tailor there?

Just ask the locals. Go to smaller cities tho, most big cities have close to western prices. If they don't speak English I usually just point at my clothes, show them the seams and make a hand-sewing motion with my hand like I'm holding an invisible needle.

or just show them an image of a tailor on my phone.

You're buying into the hypercapitalist system even more if you get cheap clothes that exploit factory workers and globalize jobs away in a race to the bottom on wages.

Invest in well-made non-sweatshop clothes made in whatever country you live in that you can keep for years, also

>buying the cheapest clothes is beating the capitalist system

The only way would be to make shit yourself from scratch, or to salvage the clothes others threw out.

Buying on ebay or Grailed would still support the capitalist system by supporting the sellers ability purchase more new things

op is a fucking mong

Why did she use a common?

why the fuck do you go to poor contries if i may ask? having rape fantasies?

Cheap costs of labor. Have had many things made on overseas trips at places such as Malaysia. Completely tailor made suits for nothing

My family used to do that, in Malaysia. You had to be really careful who you got as a tailor. Had to throw away so much shitly made clothing with wonky tailoring before we found a person to keep going back to.

my dad used to do this in the carribean
he could get a perfectly tailored suit for like $20

It's pretty cheap to kill yourself

i heard that lowes has a sale on ropes for commies

show cops please?

I had a suit made in Vietnam from linen, its good for what I paid for it ($20), but it's certainly not great

Fuck that I want to know how to hire a couple of these slanty people to just make my clothes.

There a lots of places you can send a pattern to and have them make it

>buying cheaper item
>beating the capitalist system