Balenciaga: Hey Raf how many layers of autism are you on?

>Balenciaga: Hey Raf how many layers of autism are you on?

>Raf Simons: I dunno maybe 2 or 3 my dudes?

>Balenciaga: You're a little baby watch this

wow user this joke was very funny aha

>roshe runs are at the top of the sneaker food chain: the thread

the creative director of Baleciaga is Vetements. Most shoes that try to do the chunky 90s soul thing usually end up looking too chunky. These look pretty slim from the few pics I have seen.

They remind me of the sneakers you'd find in the lost and found in the boys change room during high school.

those are fucking sick

i dont even like sneakers and i love those

if u cant appreciate these i think you need to go back to malefashionadvice

Only issue is the dirty look they applied to it. Would look better clean.

>only special snowflakes like me can appreciate ugly shit
>you must be le redditor xD

Idk but the fact that it's a designer and not some tacky weird unknown brand you can't find any info of on the internet makes me want to buy it. I like the other ones better tho

This. Balenciaga has been trying so hard to replicate Vetements success it's downright comical. I love how they're reintroducing absurd shoulderpads into fashion again.

not him but yes it takes a more sophisticated taste to like these and pull them off.

talk shit post fit or gb2r

Isn't Baleciaga getting shit on right now cause one of their bags looks like Ikea shopping bag?

I don't understand what you see in this, looks like some 90's sneaker you can get at a discount shop

Holy shit these are sick af

they look pretty cool, but i think their attempt to make it look worn / dirty is dumb

they would've looked way better if they were just clean / modern

But it's working... They've already succeeded....

i need to see these with skinny jeans

Vetements is owned by the head designer of Balenciaga

5/5 thread

How much do these cost?

>sophisticated
lol
Please this vibe is basic as fuck

link to said discount shop?

prolly somewhere around 500 eur or maybe a lil bit more

I think that those are dope but I hate the fact that they are probably going to cost a thousand dollars or something stupid like that. Sneakers are made of fabric, rubber, and glue. Eventually, they get worn out and dirty and they become "old sneakers". It is embarrassing how much we are spending on sneakers these days. And I say this as somebody with plenty of disposable income for fashion.

500eur Seems reasonable. Raf ozweegos cost about the same and theyre made in china adidas shoes.

yea I dont really understand this design choice either. I remember margiela doing a deconstructed shoe that looked like it was recycled but still from the future. Not really sure where they were going with these balenciagas. I still they they look cool tho because it looks like the upper is a normal shoe yet the bottom is mutated

b-but i actually like how they look, user. i'd buy a pair if they weren't so overpriced.

am I a lost cause?