Just got fired for a pretty bullshit reason. Don't really care though. How are yall?

Just got fired for a pretty bullshit reason. Don't really care though. How are yall?

What reason? Did you get 9 points already?

Missed as I was enlisting. Called the store and told them I couldn't call corporate and the management said they'll handle it. Got there today and the manager said I was terminated.

>At will employment.
>Surprised that he got fired.
Hahaha

Not surprised. I was submitting my teo weeks if I wasn't fired anyway hence why I didn't care. I will bust my ass in boot camp to make sure I have an expressive record at the start of my navy carrer and continue to bust my ass over the course of 5 years.

>Missed as I was enlisting
Dude you have to be lying? You should contact your local news. Firing a future military kid would piss people off.

>Thinks sucking dick in the navy is going to be "expressive" to anyone but some queer you're trying to pick up at a drag show.

you realize that that's illegal?

Impressive results make being a submarine computer tech easier. So yes. I'm going to try to do my best. Sorry that I don't spell fantastic. English is my third language as I was raised to speak french.

I'd rather not bother. Wal-Mart is a queer job anyway. It's better to just leave it be.

>Has horrible command of a language
>Just got fired from Wal-Mart of all places
>Thinks he's going places
You can lie to yourself, but please don't lie to me.

That's one point.
Why did you miss 8 other days?

meant to quote It's perfectly legal, he's allotted 9 absences or 18 tardies on rolling 6 months. He missed a bunch of other days for bullshit reasons.

Haven't been there for more than 6 months.

"No call, no show" = instant termination.
That's why it's a bullshit reason but again, I'm serving my country so I'm okay with having extra time to train.

You said you called though.

I did call. The manger I talked to probably forgot to file me in the system leading to my termination.

Good luck with your navy career. Definitely a step up from Poorfagmart.

>implying any branches other than the air force are as cool as the navy.

>Implying the military is at all "cool"

Because being use million are the problem. Go bitch at the welfare junkies that aren't willing to die for their country.

>Still can't talk
>Complains about "welfare junkies" not knowing that the DoD is a huge drain on the economy and that most "welfare spending" is actually retirees drawing from pensions they paid into.
The military is, by and large, a huge drain on taxpayer funds that does nothing. There is no glory or honor in killing goat farmers and children so that Dick Cheney can make more money selling oil.

How is a sonar tech going to kill someone hmm?

>for their country

Yeah, America is really living under the constant fear of invasion from 45 year old goat herders in Afghanistan who can't even find America on a map.

Top goy.